380 item drop suggestion

Discussion in 'Archive' started by DARKSEID, Jul 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARKSEID

DARKSEID Supporter

Hello Blizzard Mu,

I recently made a suggestion to Gix to add 380 items(PvP) to other events/mobs so that nightmare isn't the only way to find them. Gix said he wouldn't mind doing this, but he wants to hear other players opinions first. So, if you have any ideas/suggestions or if you agree/disagree post here. Thanks.

2. Hopium

Hopium Member

meh changing this won't help anything, it'll just put a bunch of green rf's everywhere instead of blue ones :D but yay lets make 5 socket items drop in dungeon 2 as well since im already there to farm flames. after all this is GMO-like including dupers and op rf's the same. but who cares no one plays past 3 weeks after they see the rf anyways. PSS for all!!

3. DARKSEID

DARKSEID Supporter

Green instead of blue? If you are referring to RFs wearing the 380 set instead of Raves I think you are wrong. Raves/Excellent items are way better. Don't you think its too much to wait 24 hours to have a very low chance at getting any good 380 item? There are some people in the server who can do this event every day of the week as soon as the core gate opens so your window of opportunity for going to this event is very small. And trust me only 1% of the players would actually sell an item like Bone Blade or Phoenix Soul Star in post chat if it dropped for them. I just think we need more 380 items in the economy so people might sell them or maybe so you can even get them yourself. just my opinion though. lets see what others say.

P.S. have you actually seen a 5 socket item? They must be super rare.

4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

What about the RF then Hopium. The RF is modified compared to how it was on GMO S6 EP3 having less damage but if it's not enough just say so.

Should we reduce it's damage even more? People still don't get it that RF has the same story as DL when it was first introduced in 1.02k being the highest damage char but with lowest defence. Anyway, we can reduce it's damage till we find the perfect formula for everyone including RF users and other chars. Just say so.

As for the 380 level items, it's always better to see second opinions from our players before modifying things.

5. Hopium

Hopium Member

i was just tired and annoyed, darksied i wasn't implying that they would equip it over rave just saying thats all its gonna be is rage fighters in pss till they get rave, gix i understand that it's supposed to be like GMO s6ep3 but if you haven't noticed the max exodus from GMO by most players no one likes it that way, you have the unique ability to give players the game they want, we would be 50x bigger as a server if a bk had atleast a 1% chance of winning a duel against a rf. or a sm who actually did dmg. im not in the position to give insight on how it should be done, just that something needs to be done. its impossible to keep people here whom left global to get away from OP rf's/dupers just to come here and find the same thing on a smaller scale. although i was told s8 has balanced out a lot. but relating ot this topic i would rather see the bok spawns fixed first then a drop change to 380 items.

6. DARKSEID

DARKSEID Supporter

I think that the bk is one of the only chars who can fight toe to toe with the RF in the current state of the game and also the AE since RF cannot wear the ice ring. The thing is there are not many bks who have bone blade and good socket set. I think maybe only Rebelttt and a couple other people actually have bone blades. The problem is that most characters need amazing gear and very specific builds to win against an RF. The RF will always seem very powerful because he has an easy build with high hp and hits very fast(with 2x 380 weapons this is very powerful). I think the biggest problem lies in the Guardian Angel <this item makes RFs seems 10x more powerful because it grants from 60-70% damage absorb and the RFs gain the biggest advantage with it than any other class because of their massive HP and low defense/Damage decrease. This is just how the RF works. Playing the RF is like pressing the easy button. Its something you cannot change because the RF is meant to be powerful vs all other classes until the end game.

I think if you want to change something we need to see the best vs the best. and right now It would be a mistake to nerf the RF before we even know how he plays against another char at his greatest potential. If you want to see a change in pvp just fix that angel and make it easier for other players/classes to get 380 weapons. If you want to defeat an RF its going to take a lot of lvls and the right build. <this goes for BK and AE. I cannot speak for DL/MG/SM/SUM because I don't know these chars for pvp xd.

Gavileitor likes this.
  7. Agape

Agape Member

Add them to normal drop by monster lvl, by default they should drop from mobs, look it up.

DARKSEID likes this.
  8. DARKSEID

DARKSEID Supporter

I agree with agape I think it would be great if you could hunt them from Dark Iron Knights at least

9. Hopium

Hopium Member

i know i can pot rebeltt's dmg just sitting and smoking a cigarette laughing at him, and my rf sucks. im not sure what build/set rebel has but it shouldn't be that easy... i do know a eMG is never gonna kill a bk etc but if you think the current balance of the game is fine then i guess your main is a rf? and from s5 i remember hunting the 380 items in barraks and lacleon as well but i was in no position to say if that was correct or not. im just saying that is the least of the problems.

10. DARKSEID

DARKSEID Supporter

Just because you can pot rebelttt doesnt mean it will be that way for every bk. and no I don't even have a master lvl rf because I don't like the class :). and I never said the current balance of the game is fine. don't make so many assumptions. I think if you want the game more balance it would be better to buff other classes and/or fix their bugs. I don't think its a good idea to just nerf RF damage. I do know what you mean when u say it shouldn't be that easy. But that's just how the RF is. its a class that gains damage from vitality and has a very powerful attack and huge hp. you would have to drastically change the class to fix this problem or just remove it completely.

I think we are getting too far off-topic. Lets just discuss the 380 items and where they drop.

noelgino20 likes this.
  11. Agape

Agape Member

/off-topic

DARKSEID: SUMs FTW! ^^

DARKSEID likes this.
  12. DARKSEID

DARKSEID Supporter

It would be nice to see some more opinions. Please share your thoughts if you read this.

13. inxanekilla

inxanekilla Member

I think that the drops should be changed to item level. No-lifers have a monopoly on Nightmare. I work nights and weekends and nightmare almost always opens at 9pm-11pm my time..leaving my own and im sure many other peoples opportunity to be waiting at the gate entirely diminished. I think that the server would be more balanced this way, I also agree that RF needs to be nerfed a bit..there is a reason every person on the server has a RF..and as soon as you pk one of their other characters they go and switch to their RF just to kill you..lol

wild1988 and DARKSEID like this.
  14. lordTrix

lordTrix Member

Well i think that additional drop of items pvp (380) on map like Raklion 2 (knights) will be ok. What about Double Goer Event ? Small chance from chests shouldnt change to much.

DARKSEID likes this.
  15. jero

jero Member

i think its a good idea to aa 380 items to monster drop lvl like global mu XD

Gavileitor likes this.
  16. Sarsha

Sarsha Member

Change it to be global like.
    I don't really understand why it is not like that in the first place.
    380 (non socket) should drop at kanturu 3, kalima 7 (also kundun at kalima 6), LC and more maps with high lvl mobs.

DARKSEID likes this.
  17. DARKSEID

DARKSEID Supporter

Any change coming for this soon Gix?

18. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

I have contacted Gix by phone in the morning and I am here to give you the good news. He cannot access his wi-fi connection so I will make the post.

1) Kundun will now drop ancient and 380 level items from now on.

2) Nightmare drops 380 level items with a random level from 5 to 7.
    Kundun will drop 380 level items (make sure you know that it may drop 1 ancient and 2 level 380, 2 ancients and 1 level 380 or even 3 items on level 380) instead of the excellent ones that were available until today. Items that will drop from kundun will have a random level from 1 to 3.

3) Adding the 380 level items to regular monster drop will affect their market and their drop will be just too high so adding them to event bosses is a much better idea as it was suggested in the first post of this thread.

DARKSEID, Agape and Gix like this.
  19. Agape

Agape Member

Maybe add them to Erohim too? Or add ancient drop to Erohim, because his drop is currently really useless.

20. ajemna21

ajemna21 Supporter

In Global no drop items without socket minim item is 1 socket max 3 if i remember good:)

DARKSEID likes this.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.