2nd Lucky Items - Cant store anywhere?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by inxanekilla, May 24, 2013.

1. inxanekilla

inxanekilla Member

Hey, I have a 2nd lucky set I've been keeping in my personal store, which is convenient for storage purposes, however, I can no longer place these items in my personal store nor my warehouse anymore..I understand these items not being tradeable or sellable, but its a huge inconvenience to keep an entire extra set in my inventory, especially when you dont have huge pot packs, and im hunting other items, or doing a boss hunt like nightmare, that needs plenty of space for all the drops. Anything that can be done/ reconsidered about this? I think 2nd lucky items personally should be account bound but not character bound.. seems a little extreme, thanks for your consideration.

2. kurzel131

kurzel131 Member

Trade take in depo get to personal store sell npc
    Lucky Ticket yes yes No No
    Lucky (Items Acient) No No No No

thats oryginal setting meybe in main back to normal.

3. Java

Java Member

i think it should be account specific because i know for a fact that Moros (lvl 1 scale lucky set) is able to be stored in vault...so if level 1 lucky is able to be stored than i believe level 2 should be the same

4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

These are the original settings (there's no option to change them) just like the rena thing, quest items and others.

5. inxanekilla

inxanekilla Member

Thats weird, so it was a bug that I had these store in my personal store up until a week ago? They had been inside my personal store where I had stored them on my RF for two weeks prior to me taking them out, I took them out and wore them, then I cant put them back in my personal store now. I'm confused how that happened xD if these settings dont change

Edit...nevermind, seems it was my pc. Worked on my laptop somehow xD

6. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Wait...What? I mixed up things in my mind thinking on previous webzen's setting (back in ep1) where you couldn't do anything with lucky items but they changed that in current episode.

No idea why this had happed to you but it has nothing to do with a laptop or the pc.

Have you tried in that moment to switch your character and login back to check it out?