[ ! ] Your account got blocked today w/o reason ? READ HERE - IMPORTANT !!!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Gix, May 10, 2010.

1. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Dear DiabloMu Players,

Reffering to the following thread, http://diablo-network.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2928 We've decided it's time to make a FO server search before we implement Season 5 which will be launched pretty soon with many new features and without wipe so don't worry because everything will remain like it is now and you won't loose anything.

Why we've created this thread ? Because i wanted to see which players shared FO items with non-donators.

This rule isn't made for us dear players ... it's made for you ... to keep this server running FOREVER. We are receiving complaints about FO items scams because the owner of the account lends the set to his ingame friend and he doesn't give it back. You think this is fair ?
    A second reason for this rule is simple. We have an expensive dedicated server and before getting sponsors we payed a lot for it and I was paying personally from my forex investitions. Anyway nowdays we still have to pay for bandwith which is pretty expensive. If i wouldn't struggle to get sponors we should have payed over $10,000 monthly to keep this network running so just imagine that trading a FO set to someone that could be a potential donator will be a wrong thing to do.
    We never asked disperately for money as other MU servers and networks do because we invest all money into my i-net and forex business and the profit goes on our monthly server manintenance payments.

We have blocked all accounts that had FO items on them w/o being donators .... BUT ... THIS TIME EVERYONE WILL BE FORGIVEN.

All you need to do is make a reply here with your main character name from the blocked account and YOU WILL BE UNBANNED

Anyway ... when Season 5 will be online, things will change and if you trade FO again w/o being a donator then your account will be suspended and I'm reffering to both the one that bought the items and the one that received them. This is a rule to be taken into consideration like all of our rules. Most of you broke this rule and we'are tired of scam complaints and such acting.

Even those which i know have been banned so I'm not making any difference between you guys. Everyone is equal.

So make a reply here with your main character name from the banned account and you will be unbanned this time only !

BIiZzArDK, vedalken84, Lion and 2 others like this.
  2. Akapunto

Akapunto Lord of Darkness Supporter

I blocked the account, not character.
    My account is *****.

I got a pendant and two rings on behalf of a friend. (Demoniack)

:busted:

3. RDS

RDS Well-Known Member

My account is blocked to ...
    Acc : *****
    Caracter : Base
    I have set ring and pendant from DarkSword ...

4. Gix

RDS UNBANNED .... but next time ban will remain so hurry up and return the items or take them back from your friend

Akapunto UNBANNED ... but next time ban will remain so hurry up and return the items or take them back from your friend

RDS, eXistenZ and Forneus like this.
  5. Johnny

Johnny mitaberciu Supporter

my char Alecs i have set executor from Faith ring pendant fo from CarnaTzu and wepons from Renu

BIiZzArDK likes this.
  6. Gix

Johnny UNBANNED ... but next time ban will remain so hurry up and return the items or take them back from your friend

BIiZzArDK, andreey and eXistenZ like this.
  7. evilro

evilro Supporter

Hmm i thing i have to manny to tell...anyway lets see:
    -set venom,set legendary,platina staff,GS shild,soul wings and fenir are in my second account(i put on char Dark4Ever)
    -wings bk lvl 2 are in a friend acc , char Cassanova but this account its blocked and he can give me back this item.
    Now...set savage dragon,2mace of king,2rings earth,pend wind,wings bk lvl3 i got from char tzuchi befour he get banned ,items what i must give back to you SephiroTH :p (P.S. wings bk lvl 3 are on char Cassanova and the rest on DarkSword account).
    With all my respect for this game,i waith you to tell me what i must do to resolv this problem.

8. Gix

Character Cassanova UNBANNED ... but next time ban will remain so hurry up and return the items or take them back from your friend

About set from tzuki ... i want all given items to be placed on a new char ( only & all items from that guy ) and PM me the char name / contact me on YM or TS3

9. evilro

evilro Supporter

All items are back in my accounts !!!ty