[STORY] Fusion: DiabloMu & SkyZoneMu - Actions we took and what exactly happend - Read Here !!!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Gix, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Hello dear players,

As you noticed we fused with a low exp server SkyZoneMu owned by radeoN.

Who is radeoN ? Well ... i know him from a forum called starmedia which knows me as a really harsh critic for those newbie servers but aswell for appreciating those ppl that work hard to develop something nice. Even if radeoN still lacks some skills on managing the server, I've apreciated his devotion over the server and his way of administration.

What happend exactly ? radeoN had some problems with his host which seemed to be unserious after multiple downtimes from hosting companyes aswell so he decided that instead of hosting this server to go through same stress again and again (or even closing it) to join and form even a bigger community near to DiabloMu.

There were some fights today over the spots, resets, stats but I'll explain everyone how you should think.

First of all it was really better to have a forever closed server or whiped accounts then transfered to DiabloMu ? No items , no resets and no stats ?
    I bet the answer is NO ... but also you think that is fair to let players with 60rr on DiabloMu which average rr is around 20 ? and even most players didn't even reached 20 rr yet. Best player here has around 30rr and he really played a lot especially on VIP LIFETIME server.

Think about it guys ... that's totally unfair for everyone. The fact that we gave the chance and with our team skills we managed to transfer the items i say it s more than good for you guys. Also only those who had too many resets, like 15-20rr + were modified over stats and resets but hey ! Instead of 0 rr and no items ... 20 rr and all your items sounds good enough right ?

Do not think only to yourself while we think for everyones best so each player can be happy and we can have a balance over the entire server when it comes to PK, events, Castle Siege, etc ...

Some of you told me why I didn t informed them 1 day before. Well excuse me guys but this was your owner duty ... and still ... I ve even myself posted on your forum news and discussed with you but even radeoN isn't to blame at all since you should think first of all ... and leaving players with 50rr while most of the others even didn't reached 20rr ... sorry to say but that's totally LAME.

As some players from SkyZoneMu told this night ... let's form a strong community and have some competition between guilds. I m not reffering to a rude and badwords competition but to a friendly ingame competition with PK and fun.

About Spots ? Well sorry to say ...but many players even from your server reported that SkyZoneMu had spots that were perfect for high exp and not for a low exp 50x server let's face it ...
    Our spots have a great reputation towards low exp servers as our entire network aswell so don't worry since you'll get accustomed fast.
    Also ... there are a lot of maps guys and all you need to do is EXPLORE MAPS. When time will come and there won't be too many free spots then we'll add more so don't worry about that.

As a conclusion ... please read the server and forum rules since you'll find some differences and we'll ban everyone whos gonna break them since we are IMPARTIAL TO EVERYONE AND FAIR WITH EVERYONE. So please do respect the rules and everything will be based on peace and fun.
    Also please remember to use only ENGLISH ON /POST and YOU CAN ONLY ENTER WITH SM INSIDE CAGES .. you are not allowed to use any extra patch and breaking this rule will lead to ban,
    Why that ? Because SM spell such as teleport and mass teleport was created for this ... transfering party members inside cages but hackers ruined MU gaming and introduced walking directly into cages which is totally wrong.

Once again, there is no reason for fights. We want to have a fair game , not an imbalanced one. Enjoy your items and resets even those who have them modified ... they still have plenty for a low exp server.

Respect our team work and what are we doing for this community.

By ending this ... I wish to welcome the SkyZoneMu community, their team and last but not least radeoN ... the one who made this fusion possible and with which I hope we'll understand just fine and create a revolution towards the low exp server

Thank you

Yours truly,
    SephiroTH

pukairina, r3dpuma, equinoxx and 14 others like this.
  2. GitaaS

GitaaS DiabloMu Assistant Admin™

Welcome SkyZone, and i hope we will get along well from now on.

sayfar likes this.
  3. Johnny

Johnny mitaberciu Supporter

I am one of the oldest players on Diablo and not really seeing as I will merge the 2 preservation ... I expected conflicts anyway and you know everywhere you go and you first have to integrate again. I am delighted by the decisions of Sepy and I welcome! I hope we get together and have fun at the same time Respect the worck of technical staff !

sayfar and Gix like this.
  4. Marijuany

Marijuany Member

Good point seph u were totaly right , tnx for trying to establish order and respect on server!!!

I wish u all Wellcome and i hope u will understand seph... he is a good man and he is trying to make Diablo the greatest community, and no hard feelings for the Resets balance

[​IMG]

Gix likes this.
  5. eXistenZ

eXistenZ Member

welllcome SkyZoneMU, you couldnt have joined a better comunity, DiabloMU is the best!!!

6. radeoN

radeoN Member

Thanks a lot guys !!

equinoxx and Gix like this.
  7. equinoxx

equinoxx Member

Way to go guys. You just made the right decision. :) Congrats on your merging. More power.