Bad side wearing bow on my back

Discussion in 'Archive' started by spluczka, Sep 23, 2009.

1. spluczka

spluczka Member

Hi folks!
    I've played here before reset and update and i haven't got that problem but now it is.
    On this screen we see that bow is weared on left side and that's wrong (diablo mu):
    http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/4621/36072423.jpg

and now good looking weared bow it's a right side(other server):
    http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/263/84171066.jpg

So my question is which file i have to replace to get look like on this screen http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/263/84171066.jpg

I really need answer for that couse now on diablo mu my elf looks ugly with that. So if anyone knows which file it is please write me full path (for example like this /diablomu/data/item/bow07.bmd)

Ah btw sorry for my english but i think you can understand me well.

enm4nuel likes this.
  2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

that server doesn t have the same server files as we do ... those are free files. We use our own custom ones

ada13968, enm4nuel and pukairina like this.
  3. spluczka

spluczka Member

To make things clear:
    So there's no way to make things like I said? Bow can't be on the right side on my back?

If there is any option to make it (i can do it on my own 4 example using any editor or something) just tell me how to make it please.

enm4nuel likes this.
  4. Gix

no you can't. To do that we should use an older version/client and ofc this won't happen

ada13968, pukairina and enm4nuel like this.
  5. spluczka

spluczka Member

Ok understood. Thanks SephiroTH and bye, unfortunately i'm leaving this server but thanks for long hours of getting exp,the good times with friends here and fun before the update.

ada13968 and enm4nuel like this.
  6. Gix

lmao ... you are weird dude, I could say it s the stupid reason ever

As you wish, good luck on those servers using bugged and free files ... we'll stick to these

ada13968 and enm4nuel like this.
  7. Aaape

Aaape Well-Known Member

Lol :)

All over the "wrong" side of bow.

Oh well, suit yourself :p

enm4nuel likes this.
  8. spluczka

spluczka Member

Hmm i've got 1 more question whats the difference in this new client, i mean this whole balanced characters is not balanced at all i think couse bk always will be the strongest and this will never change because of that: (screens with 64k stats)
    http://www.filefront.com/14593267/staty.zip/

bk have the biggest attack,defense,evasion and has the most health points + greater fortitude so what changes will change anything anyway?

enm4nuel likes this.
  9. HaoS

HaoS Member

u must play and see / discover for your self ... i don`t think that your bow being on the left instead of right side can make so much difference ( when u r in town (safe zone) ) and i don`t think this is a good/strong reason to quit playing comon let`s be serious here...ow well that is my opinion don`t take it personal.

enm4nuel likes this.
  10. spluczka

spluczka Member

/HaoS u convinced me a bit, but one last question does new skill for elf working(five shoot) ?

11. Diegah

Diegah Member

yes it is, is dropping and working fine some elfs from my guild ve it

12. Gix

spluczka don't get me wrong, I m not gonna try and convince you to stay or leave ... that s a decision every player makes and I respect it whatever is it.

DiabloMu and that server which is high exp are totally diferent. We are using a newer client, better files, more stable , etc ... that s a kid made srv and maybe they applied a skin or whatever. Our client files are pure webzen ( creators of mu ) when it comes to wearing items on left side...right side. Infac this is the first time i see such discussion but whatever ...

About the balances you should make atleast 32k and test it yourself. We tested balanced characters on 32k and 65k for 2-3 days so i assure you BK isn t all mighty

About the new skill ... yes it works. All S4 skills are working comparing to many other servers we had these working since BETA version of Season 4 so don't worry about that

I repeat ... it s your decision if you stay or leave. DiabloMu will be here anyway when someone decides to come back and belive me ... many ppl get back to us

ada13968 likes this.
  13. spluczka

spluczka Member

/SephiroTH yeah i know few things about Mu couse i'm plaing this game about 8 years and every server/version bk>all thats why im worried, high rate servers are not for me after 8 years plaing this game and i have to agree with you high rate servers are for kids i wanna feel the climate of the server,make friends etc. I have been seeking for the low rate server (100-200 exp) for so long, with 65k stats and nice config and i found diablo mu and yes thats right this server is really done with whole configuration but i was pissed of for this view of my sexy bith elf, thats all i think

btw... i know webzen too couse i've played global mu for 2 years (times when cheat happens was working^^^ )so i made ee but quit playing global and never come back,in searching of good private server quiting and starting over and over again thats my history of playing private servers,i remember my begining on famous psychic doom(first realese)...(long long time ago ;d) and other boring stories..... ;d

ada13968 likes this.
  14. r3dpuma

r3dpuma Member

in my opinion our view of the bow looks better :D

and lets see how other bows looks like...anyway,honestly mu is about doing ure char nice and shiny..but mainly is about the pleasure of playing the game, the community, the friends u make, the trades, the CS...so there is more into mU than a misplaced bow...but ofc u know all that since ure an old playa

15. HaoS

HaoS Member

like sephi said every player may choose on wich server he plays nobody plays against his will here.. but trust me u ain`t going to find a better one then this belive me.

like tzuchi said all that really matters is making friends and having a relaxing and also exciting experience playing mu doesn`t matter on what side the bow is that`s not so important..but i asure you, you ain`t gonna find better server then this one. see you in game

ada13968 likes this.
  16. Gix

well many ppl told server xxx is the best ... until they tried DiabloMu and totally changed their opinion :)

ada13968 likes this.