Disconnects on my MG

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Kamui, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Kamui

Kamui Active Member

Hello, it has been around four days that I've been experiencing some weird disconnect ONLY on my MG (which is my main character). I play with at least one more character along with my MG, they never get disconnected. I am talking about 8 hours straight online on my secondary characters and the MG is always disconnected when I check.

There is probably a bug going on which requires investigation.

I will be happy to colaborate in order to solve this issue.

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

In this case provide more info like what are your stats, items that you're using, weapon, where do you level up, country, etc and of course your character name so we can know who you are.

We also made some adjustments over the filtering system about two hours ago too so test it out and see if you still experience this during the day.

3. Kamui

Kamui Active Member

My ingame name is: Kamui (MG), Belatrix (SUM) and Ashe (Elf).

I am using on my MG a Gaion Set + Anubis Gloves and Ring, a simple exc ring + dsr, normal MG wing +0+0, Legendary Staff +10+8 (from the box of heaven), a Resurrection Staff+0+0+EDR+LV20WizDmg and usually an Imp.

I run 500 STR, 1800 AGI, 60 VIT and 2000+ ENE.

The place isn't relevant because it happened in different places. Although I usually level up on Icarus, Kanturu 1 or 2 and that last time Karutan 1.

I play from Brazil.

I asked many players ingame and at least 5 ppl told me that they are getting randomly disconnected as well. Which suggest that a possible bug is going on. At first I thought it was the Gigantic Storm skill, because it is really flashy and loud. So I took it out from the ingame bot. It did not solved the problem tho.

Whatever hypothesis you guys have let me know if I can help. I can do some ingame testing for you.

Gix likes this.
  4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

I doubt it's a bug otherwise more people would have reported it by now. If you just started experiencing this in the last few days then I can only think that some oversea upstream provider is experiencing problems which is why only a few of you got this out of hundreds. Keep leveling and you can update me on this one during the weekend and see how it goes, maybe my theory is right and the upstream will take care of this and fix it on their side as sometime not even the hosting company nor the internet provider can't intervene when an upstream has routing problems. Also try to note down the times when you get connectivity issues (make sure to list them according to the server time).

Thanks

5. Kamui

Kamui Active Member

I see. I don't understand how it would disconnect only one character instead of all of them tho. I always open the MG client first, so I am trying to open it second to see if the other characters get DCed and the MG remains online.

The guys I asked weren't from Brazil by the way so it may or may be not something about the internet overflow.

I will keep you informed.

I forgot an important info: I use Windows 7 and play on window mode, max possible resolution.

Gix likes this.