Personal Shop

Discussion in 'Archive' started by elf4eto, Feb 28, 2014.

1. elf4eto

elf4eto Member

I suggestion personal shop to work with (P) credits.

2. Kratos

Kratos Member

Can you give an example of how this might work? If possible, I'm sure Gix would like some way that this would benefit the server and help it grow or...what your idea is for having personal shop work with premium credits.

3. elf4eto

elf4eto Member

I think you tolk to much. If you play like me more of 8y MU online you will see to many strategies to give players reason to stay play and have fun. If is it not a posible do i will write it ? However you have i-net just chek it and then tolk... ok ?! G** ?!

And its not "having" every one charakter have personal shop. lol and what is me idea are you stu*** ?! idea is to sell items from your personal shop only whit P coint. Then some body to buy from your shop he will need buy P coins from http://blizzardmu.com/index.php?page_id=user_cp&panel=buy_premium_coins . Whit that P coins you will buy somthing in X shop. Now you understand me suggestion Y/N? Have somthing wrong in that?! Somthing that me or you will be in a offer ? I think N.

4. elf4eto

elf4eto Member

End then mb some body will stay afk in Noria/Lorencia to sell items. And when some new player come in server he will see them and will be happy, becouse every one like severs whit players, becouse MU online is not a single scenarion that i see now here in server. All 24/7 afk and no one sell or buy items. Mb whit that me idea projekt "Personal shop work whit (P) coins" market industry will regain agei like befor whit Bless and Souls but now will be whit P coins :)
    If you dont like it leave and shot yourself.

5. Kratos

Kratos Member

The stuff in blue is what i was trying to get you to elaborate on, not trying to nit-pick your suggestion...i've had plenty of suggestions over the years to Gix both on this server and on medium server (before there was low exp one) and he usually wants more than just a sentence saying what you did in the first post...

As for the bold and red in the quote...grow up don't tell someone to go shoot themselves.

6. elf4eto

elf4eto Member

Why do not you shut up there and play the game? This is a suggestion not a post for what they can do or what can we do. Here you can write only / YES i like this idea. / NO i dont like this idea / . or to update/increase/to develop this post. Or if you dont have mind mr.G** associated with the topic just dont write. I dont need to give you exempe for somthing, you are not a Stuff of Service of Blizzard Mu Online to give you some information. Just dont write if you dont have somthing appropriately to say. Now you understand Mr.G** what i wont tell you ? This is last post that i will ansfer you on some of your usles reply.

And read the forum rules.

7. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Read my previous thread and stop acting like that, both of you.

Personal shop can't work with (P) coins on our server files and even if it would, we would never allow it. Servers having that option are usually desperate for money and well this would kill the market and leave the impression for new players that trades here are only being done by donating and it isn't.

If we will find a workaround into the future we will definetly ask for our players opinion but for the moment this can't be approved and more important can't be added due to limitation.