Master skill tree question.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Digimortal, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Digimortal

Digimortal Active Member

I got a question.

Can I trust this Calculadora de Daño by MUDamage7 for my Master skill tree here in BlizzMU?

I'm asking because the points/bonuses we get here are different compared with the Damage calculator. I have played other servers and the points/bonuses were fine compared with this calculator and GMO, but here is different.

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Sorry for the late answer. That calculator is updated for ex700+ so the answer is no, it won't be accurate.

3. Digimortal

Digimortal Active Member

So all others S6E3 servers that I've played were with bugged skill trees ?

4. Digimortal

Digimortal Active Member

Sorry for double posting, but I just proved that you are wrong and that the master skill tree in BlizzardMU is broken. I'm in touch with a GMO player who is playing there couple of years (S5,S6,S6E2,S6E3,ex702,S8). Also I'm playing there too from time to time. I have downloaded some of the other S6E3 servers that i've been playing recently (which are not dead) and compared their skill trees witht he Damage Calculator. They were identical.

So here is the answer of that GMO player when i asked him if the master skill tree bonuses have different numbers on different seasons:
    [​IMG]
    If you think he is not a GMO player check out his Youtube channel.

5. DARKSEID

DARKSEID Supporter

In the magical world of BlizzardMu gix is never wrong you will find that out soon enough. and yes chronotrader is a very knowledgeable player and he is also right.

Hopium likes this.
  6. Digimortal

Digimortal Active Member

They can't both be right. And since I'm investigating this Master skill tree here for days now I'm sure ChronoTrader is right.

7. Gix

You got it wrong and DARKSEID seems to act like he is, a jerk that doesn't understand private servers and bugs.

Somes skills from S6 EP3, did changed in ex702+. In BlizzardMu there are some visual glitches and some of them may not work correctly but so far this is the best you can get for private servers and premium files. This is why I was telling that the calcullator is not 100% accurate, and this doesn't mean it doesn't work for our server too. It does work, but some values are already updated to GMO while some others may be visual bugged or just bugged on our server.

Let me explain it to you: there are 3 major premium files named TitansTech, MuEngine and IGCN. While the first two are really slow on updates, the 3rd one has faster updates but unfortunately it's not recommended for non-rr servers as it's far away from GMO settings and they had some critical issues as well + you depend on their authentication servers so if their servers go down, all their clients go down and a simillar situation happend less than a year ago when all customer servers were offline for a week or two.

The best choice for non-rr servers would be MuEngine files but the owner works for MU.ph and you will never get the same updates that they are using there + the guy is a real jerk that doesn't gives a shit about their customers and here is a proof from one of their oldest customers.

The issues on the MuEngine fiels, except the big NO you just saw are 50%+ totally not working skill tree, non-working BC, non-working new events and more.

Some time ago, the owner decided to close MuEngine so immagine that everyone was left in the dark so if you wanted to change hosting or reinstall OS you would never got the license updated. He changed his mind though to get some more money while working for MU.ph as this is his main interest and priority, not their clients.

So by calculating all these premium files, we sticked with the first one which also does totally slow updates but for the moment they are the best choice.

I've been trying to find some better alternatives but for the moment I cannot see any of them and by comparing many other servers, all of them have issues and glitches. If some of them have a better working skill tree, they will definetly have much more important bugs and we cannot allow that.

I'll definetly make sure things always improve and this is what we have done since we started and everyone could have seen the progress.

8. Hopium

Hopium Member

eric = gix = your always free to go argument. looks like some of your own medicine over at that dev.

9. Gix

He didn't answered to me Hopium. I am not one of his customers and as you see, those customers are complaining about issues and thats the answer they get. All those complaints are made by players and probably in the same rude manner like some of our players are doing it here.

Now, when the players do not understand that some things are out of the owner's hands and think everything it's easy and can be done in a second, then start bashing without caring about the truth and explanations you still blame the owner for that? Take a minute and think. It may be hard but you I'm sure that you can do that. Those who will never understand this will always act like you or Offspring when they don't like or agree with what others say. The only way of understanding things would be to host your own server and then you'll actually get it, then the next step is to do that for years, day by day and this is where a 99% perfect will fail.

PS: Your comment is an off-topic one. Probably you should read the forum rules.

10. Digimortal

Digimortal Active Member

This IGCN problem happened 2 weeks ago on a new server :D , and yeah its critical cuz server was off 2 days and lost its players(server is slowly dying now). No matter that, files seem good and I enjoyed every signle no-rr server with IGCN files. More working events , more working skills.

When I started to play private no-rr servers all servers were using MUengine files. At first look files are good. But if u look closely there were critical things like 100% not working skills in skill tree , like RF skills bypassing SD all the time , like transformation ring bugs.

I think I'm well awared about the server files. Or at least i know the major bugs.

IGCN files will be the best move!

11. Gix

Thats is what I was pointing out. By judging the options, atleast for the moment, our files are the cleanest and safest. All of them will have good sides and bad sides..

Actually, there are not many IGCN non-rr servers and if you played, you probably know about the d/c hacks, lots of dupe methods that have been reported a week or two ago that they were fixed and guess what: they aren't. IGCN is mainly for RR-servers.

Another problem would be the stability and IGCN is the worst of these 3 teams. Most servers crash atleast once or twice a day.

They'll need to improve their work on the GMO style. Many of their customers have reported it's far far away from simulating original events.
    There is just one russian server that works great for non-rr server and uses IGCN files but the owner is either a close friend to the main dev or he pays tons of money for that.

Also, depending on a 100% rate of someone to have our server online is something that I will never do. If these guys would close their doors and we would be a customer of them then the server will go down as well and probably we'll have to rebuild it from scratch. Whenever they will have auth server issues, our server will also be offline and their antihack is still lacking a lot of things, including those private exploits that are not fixed yet. These are not considered so critical for RR and high-exp servers though but I would never agree with them.