Bug points fruits

Discussion in 'Archive' started by mark7, Nov 19, 2013.

1. mark7

mark7 Member

Hi! i got a BM (ElPitu) lvl 400 +16 and my char got 41 point on fruits create but i never eat one fruit..i don't know what i have to do...pls help me) ...thx!

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

For some reason the 3rd quest points goes to fruits. Already passed that to developers so we have to wait.

Let me know where you want those 40 extra points to be distributed. (ene, agi, vit, str)

3. mark7

mark7 Member

i got 41 extra points on create and i would to put all of them on ENE...THX A LOT!!! :D

4. Gix

Done. I had to disconnect your character in order to apply the stats.

Sorry for the delay.

5. mark7

mark7 Member

i recieved 41 points in ene (thx for this XD) but now i got 82 point on create in this way i lost another time 41 points... :S!!!!

6. mark7

mark7 Member

Gix ...pls fix this problem on my char ...i need to starts to eat some fruits...thx!

7. Gix

I cannot fix by myself that since this is coded in the source files where me or other customers have no access.
    Only the developers can work on the source files so you'll have to be patient until they fix it as this is not a prior issue.

8. mark7

mark7 Member

i'm always lucky..-.-' ...obviusly just my main char got this problem ... :( anyway thx a lot gix!!!

Gix likes this.
  9. Gix

I'm doing my best to pressure those guys but remember that every team which sells server files have their issues and so far ours is quite the cleanest.
    No worries, we'll find a solution like we always do. Thanks for your support.

10. Reflex

Reflex Member

Hey, same problem here, i got BM (Reflexus) got 40point that i never added ;/ never eat fruits, can u do something with that ? can u add that to str ? cus i cant make my armor even+10 now.

Thanks!

11. Kratos

Kratos Member

One thing i noticed is that my char only got 20 points of fruit when doing lvl 400 quests

12. Gix

Disconnected your character and added +40 stats to Strength. If you want to add extra fruit points just add them as normal.

@Kratos, you get 40 once the 3rd quest is fully completed. When you do that just send me a message to add those stats on any ability you want and I'll be glad to help you.

13. Reflex

Reflex Member

Thanks

EDIT: Now i got 80pts added to fruit points ;/

Gix likes this.
  14. muashkis

muashkis Member

I can't help but note, that otherwise the Create value NEVER lies! It has never taken into account points that never existed or "magically" disappeared. It calculates the difference between stats sum (free included, if unspent) and the amount of possible stats at a given lvl/quest. And it's rather easy to check....

A lvl 400 BK with 0 create has 83base+20(1st quest)+219*5(lvl-up)+180*6(lvl-up after Marlon)+60(from 3rd quest chain) = 2338
    If the 3rd quest given stats are bugged, as stated, then only by the respective values of 20/10/30 depending on the quest part, which does make 40 stats in Create (lat 2 parts) sound true, but not "missing"... those points are there, they have just been given as Created points, meaning reduced maximum stats possible to achieve through Created stats...

So my point - why give out basically free stats now, despite people already having gotten them from the quest?.. More so, as it doesn't really fix the situation at hand. I'd understand if those points were given after people reached maximum possible Create points, to ensure true max stat values despite bugged 3rd quest bonus. Sure, they'd be +40 more than max shown in char window, but they'd counter the bug without the need of developers meddling.

The way I see it, this has given some players an unfair advantage of reaching max Create points sooner. And 40 points in a certain stat is definitely worth more than just 40 Creations...

Obviously my proposal is to stop any future stat give-outs for 3rd quest unless enough grounds has been provided - which in this case should be max create points on a master class character. And by Master I mean Master, not just lvl 400, otherwise there exists possible abuse of getting quest stat bonus after claiming "missing" stats...

PS: Leveling in Chaos Castle also gives +1 stat per level-up, which also count toward Created points... I wonder how that works out?.. in case 3rd quest stats aren't bugged, which I still have longs ways to go before I can check...

15. Gix

You got it all wrong. Those fruit points that camed from the 3rd quest are NOT usable.
    It's just a visual glitch that you see instead of the points which should have been added to levelup points.

The guy saying that he had 80 fruit points had such glitch and his only real fruit points were the ones that he created himself which was 3. For some reason, seems that when +40 stats (from the 3rd quest) were added to levelup points , they were also added as a visual value on the fruit points box too but without having any effect of getting extra stats that he shouldn't get.

Short story, fruit points are validated only by using the fruits. They cannot be added through queries or edited into the database.
    If it's done through the database, all the user is going to get is just a visual value saying xx fruit points but none of them will go to the player's stats as those are ingame items that have to be used in order to get the desired effect which is the automatic adding of stats to players abilities.

It's better to ask first for an explanation or just read about this as you are new around , before making false statements

16. muashkis

muashkis Member

EDIT: I'm pretty sure there was no change in Create Points in elf4eto completing 3rd quest Video here:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=661678010558068&set=vb.100001476262409&type=2&theater

though the stats themselves (20) were added to free points...

Thumbs up for HD vid (^^)b

If that is still wrong, I sure could use some enlightenment...
    The only explanation I see so far is that only some chars bug at 3rd quest, which doesn't sound all too right either...

PS: <3'd those cat pics in intro section xD

17. Gix

If you would have read the forum first you would have found that indeed only some of them got this, not everyone. Thats a glitch which can be easily fixed by us and we can live with it since it's not on the priority list for devs. The user gets it fixed, it doesn't get an advantage out of it.

By the way, you have to wrong idea if you think we added 40 stats for those who just made a post here and we haven't asked for more details and personal checking on editors. So there is more of that but this has been talked on PM as sharing account details is not allowed in order to keep players details safe.

If you have any extra questions use PM as you already bumped a 1 month+ old thread already.

PS: Your last line should go into that certain thread from "Introduce Yourself", not in Help Section as "PS" :) Let's keep things clean and organized on the forums.

18. muashkis

muashkis Member

Sorry for the trouble caused, honestly. And thanks for the clarifying answers.

Will try to be more careful in the future, though I honestly hope there shall be no reason to :3

19. elf4eto

elf4eto Member

every one player have add 40 extra points when he complate lvl 400 quest. Its becouse every quest give him some points. and they are i think like / schroll of emperor +5p ; Elf tea +5p ; 220 lvl quest +5p ; 400 lvl quest +5p/ But here give +5 more Points when we complete quests i think +10 to every quest.
    Now Mark7 just be happy whit that add 40 pt-s its a big deal that :)