Something is up...

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Java, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Java

Java Member

I have been watching some duels/pk in vulcanus and i am seeing that quite a few players (RF) seem to be hitting at higher damage than rest...

I know that damage was modified to be lower and i can see that it is true since my pvm/pvp dmg on my RF has been nerfed quite a bit but it doesn't seem like it has been for all (unless they are using some hack/modded bmd or something else that allows an advantage without it being noticed in logs)

Please Gix come in game and check it out...

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

If you watched some duels why you didn't started your fraps? You expect me to start it while you were the one that watched?

You're telling me to come and check out on whatever GMT are you and probably expect me to be online 24/7 to follow duels like I'm not having a personal life of my own and only you guys get this right. This ain't going to happen, otherwise your MM status would be just a simple status when you actually should be my ingame eyes and extra pair of hands and I cannot see anything of that.

I also cannot see any feedbacks on the new formula thread and this should mean you never cared about duels or testing it out.

3. ajemna21

ajemna21 Supporter

hmm how come all rf's from server have no dmg and speed and just one guy with 2 chars have?????????
    Isn't weired?

4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

It is weird, but except these words, proofs are needed!

And how come you and Cobra are the only subjects that always dispute on this server? It's either you calling someone a cheater with no proofs or him complaining about your mg or the fact that you're giving away vips for guild members. Whenever you two have a dispute these are the only words I can see.

We' bothdiscussed already and agreed on the fact that we need proofs with more than just one kill before banning someone so I'll be waiting for these. If anything is fishy, obviously there will be a punishment.

5. kimboy

kimboy Member

hello Gix
    i think what we need is check him with ur char in pk maps, that he doesnt know u are an admin, i dont think only him can pk all our team with full strong chars and buff ( my bk stat 4k3hp, 34kSD, full sockets set with good seeds, 94%ref when sum buff) how we think!, but he didnt die one, yesterday in CS, only him and Shehulk can be destroyed all of our ally with more than 20 chars, last CS less player but we can control the throne room cuz that time u was there to observe,

Java and ajemna21 like this.
  6. wild1988

wild1988 Member

Waste of time posting but still.I agree bm pvp damage seems low due to double dd sets, rest looks like a joke to me. If you cant control your character or play as a team, then is not Cobra/Shehulk fault (or whatever rf you cant kill). The easiest way is just accussing others and hope admin will help ya. How about barachiel sharing his max characters to others for CS, as far as i know that isnt according to rules either. Some people are just upset because cant win with money.

SheHulk likes this.
  7. ajemna21

ajemna21 Supporter

Wow waste of time? bahaha 2 weeks ago u don't say is waste of time playing here and bla bla bla crying becouse i ignore IDIOTS like you? bahaha

Well if someone can explain me how come out Cobra Shehulk killing 1 chain drive since dmg is down like 50% with new formula and before can't kill 1 chain drive?
    ''Some people are just upset because cant win with money. '' bahaha you IDIOT or IDIOT ? you have to chose btw this 2 obtions ^_^.

8. wild1988

wild1988 Member

Nothing better then raging RF. I think you are mad,sir. Physical work or any sport will make you feel better. You can become gorilla in real world and kill all 1 hit.

9. ajemna21

ajemna21 Supporter

here isn't cildrengarden strange...

10. SheHulk

SheHulk Member

im so tired of players calling cobra and I hackers just because they cant kill us, you guys expect because you log someone else chars to be more than us that you will win but the truth is that you fail big time as a team (even gix saw that) barachiel you are just upset because after all the money you spent you were expecting to win easily,and since you dont its easier to call someone a hacker. i have been called a hacker since im lvl 300 and im still here, that means im not doing anything wrong, so i suggest stop making up bs about hacking that its only the frustation of losing talking and make a new estrategy to win cs. you really think that you are so superior to everybody else that if you lose only means the other is hacking ? how about steping down the pedestal u put yourself in for a while?

11. DARKSEID

DARKSEID Supporter

You guys are just morons and don't understand the game. How much damage will an RF do to a full socket set bk with 95% ref(with buff) and tons of defense and SD? pretty much nothing right? so if you are reflecting 95% of nothing what does that mean? you aren't reflecting hardly any damage Duh? So don't act like shehulk and cobra should be dead because of your "pro" bk. also PSS damage isn't reflected and that's where most of it comes from. so whoever you are u don't even understand the game. and the only reason you ever "controlled" the throne room is because we weren't all in cs yet. after that you guys had 45 minutes to take the castle and you couldn't. So don't talk about being able to "control" the throne room only because gix was there that is just stupid. If you were in control you would have the castle. Keep crying and calling anyone better than you a hacker. that's what most of you like to do because you think you are "pro".

SheHulk likes this.
  12. ajemna21

ajemna21 Supporter

Cowboys calm down steep by steep :)

13. ajemna21

ajemna21 Supporter

many peoples saw how you switching char and come and kill evrything so there is no reason to think you pro you just a cheater .

14. SheHulk

SheHulk Member

show me a video where im switching .. I dont switch even when in the middle of cs i get a bug where im freezed and moving really slowly. stop making up lies because you cant win, its is pathetic that you have to tell yourself that you only lose because of a hacker, when the sad truth is that you lose because you suck lol. you are always telling ppl how all your chars are gonna kill everybody, first your sm then your mg and so on and on... im still waiting ^^ stop acusing and blaming other ppl of your failure

15. DARKSEID

DARKSEID Supporter

Never said i was a pro but im better than you :). I'm assuming you are talking about when i switch character in vulcanus bcoz i didnt do that in CS. Did you think i was trying to hide the fact that i was switching? lol? Also i dont kill "everything". Check the banned character list and tell me if you see me in there. Just because i understand the server better than you doesnt mean im cheating^^. You try to make builds like GMO but it seems you dont realize this is NOT GMO and things can be very different. Now you are just going off topic trying to make fights? This thread should be closed Gix answered Javas question and ajemna21 will just continue to troll anyway

Useless and pointless post?

16. ajemna21

ajemna21 Supporter

both are wrong, is best ;)