Slots for Siege Server

Discussion in 'Archive' started by DARKSEID, Sep 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARKSEID

DARKSEID Supporter

Since SoP was made a PVP map a lot of players now afk in crywolf causing server 20 to fill up sometimes. Maybe it would be a good idea to increase the slots at least a little.

2. Java

Java Member

disagree...if we keep increasing slots on it...it will just allow more and more to afk there...if it fills up people should have to find another spot/map to afk on...the only time i think it should be increased is if it fills up during CS when everyone is in valley

3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Slots were already increased but no worries, MAIN has better xp than SIEGE. People ever heard of Kantru ? All of them ? It's a great place for those who are actually playing this game 24/7 in AFK mode.

4. Java

Java Member

imo crywolf has more exp than k2 end with my full party...kanturu 3 mobs are too strong/sparse for anyone to train with them...core is okay but could use spots for each mob...not mix so people could afk without worry of strong mob spawning and kill party...

karutan is a good map also but need more spots ... same with vulcanus...

in my opinion for everything we need more spots that will allow people to spread out on maps and if someone wants to pk a party...they need to actually search a whole map instead of just few spots

Gavileitor and DARKSEID like this.
  5. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Not if you have a party

Better said, you just want no competition at all. The PK has nothing to do with spots so no idea why you bring this into discussion. Those who are PK-ing, most of them do that for fun and well lol, we're not playing worldofwarcraft to get huge maps so searching for a whole map takes just a few min and they will do it anyway.

You don't need more spots, you need to learn how to level in lower level maps as well and not just swamp, crywolf, vaulcanus or raklion, even though these maps have plenty of mobs. The server is not that overcrowded afterall

We're now getting off-topic so if you have something to say outside of the thread subject you can contact me on teamspeak (as you should remember, that it is mandatory for a GM), thing which seems not to be interesting enough for you anymore.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.