SirChieF and Clarke insult

Discussion in 'Archive' started by SVI991, Jul 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SVI991

SVI991 Member

these guys make me leave the server(and many others among us new guys), every day pk my guild members( this sirchief aka, 1hit,fearmenot,estaicik, and 100+ characters) :whistling:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1hit/sirchief often use this word TOY(dildo) for all players, (gen : where are you my toy etc..):whistling:

2. PRESENTER

PRESENTER Member

Why shouldnt we PK them? I mean, its a PVP Server. You are the one who always starts the battles, you hunt specially AFK levelers and people who just started. That is awful! Imagine you begin to play on a new Server and your constantly getting hunted by people like YOU. Now you cry that ur guildmembers get killed? I laughed.

I dont want to tell you to leave but if you cant tolerate getting PK´ed you are definitely wrong here. (especially if you PK too, lol)

3. Ahura

Ahura Member

You mean you`re farming clones that keep spots occupied by days so other players can`t lvl.

You already did this several times!
    By pm and also global chat!
    Why do you want players to go away??

4. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

There are plenty of non-pvp maps so if you do not enjoy pvp-ing then stay out of those maps. This is not a reason for a ban.
    Recommend your members to level up in kantru core, kalimas since those maps got a good ammount of experience and they won't be pk-ed either.

PRESENTER and 1hit like this.
  • Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.