Elf Soldier quests only count for killer, even in a party. Support Chars can't quest.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Sarsha, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Gavileitor

Gavileitor Member

Is not dificult make quest whit EE ( hit more than my agy bk) just vote server and buy spirit. I make quest lvl 400 whit bk hitting 140 on dark elf .

2. Sarsha

Sarsha Member

It is for me because i love playing support chars.
    Imagine how long the 380 \ 400 quests will take with 2-3 support chars.
    I do not have so much free time.

3. Sarsha

Sarsha Member

Your BK can combo mate.

4. Gavileitor

Gavileitor Member

Ur EE lvl 400 hit more than my bk 400 whit combo for real.

5. Enderx

Enderx Member

How can you love playing support chars, when you dont like the hard part on it, Because that they're support character's "TO SUPPORT" not to make quest's...

6. Sarsha

Sarsha Member

Making the quests do able in party is part of the game, it is like that on GMO as well.
    What you describe is not "hard" work, it's a time sinker.

Anyway, let's just wait for Gix answer about it.

7. Hopium

Hopium Member

if you don't have free time why are you playing a game? second the time it took you to make this post on the forum the quests would have been completed. 3rd making quests doable in pt on gmo is because it supposed to bring a group together to work for one goal, not so you can multibox solo the quests with all your alts at once. i just recently help a friend get his 400 quest done on his ee, this would have been impossible without the help of a certain buggati member helping me out tremendously freebuffing me. i would have not have completed this without his help AND THAT IS THE WAY MU WAS INTENDED TO BE PLAYED. just because you multiboxed up to lvl 400 obscurity on gmo doesn't mean its supposed to work that way in all circumstances of the game, this change of the quests is good for the server as it promotes unity as group on an already limited population. if you want to solo mu go ahead but don't come on here and complain that you can't.

8. Sarsha

Sarsha Member

What's the difference if both ways are do able with multi client?

9. Hopium

Hopium Member

"if you want to solo mu go ahead but don't come on here and complain that you can't."

10. Agape

Agape Member

Private servers like this are way easier than official servers, this is not a thing to make a big deal of, you can still play with this since there's medal drops which will allow you to build even a BETTER set than that the quests gives. If you just don't like it and like the official way "as you have experienced it" then you're free to go and keep trying to get exp there... Just saying... Chill up, it's just a game.

11. Avalon

Avalon Member

Hey guys!

So funny to check the old forum :p The quest is not a problem to do with EE, I was the 2nd one on this server to do it with one, and then we barely had chars at lvl 400. Don't sweat it, the quests are possible to be done even with a support char! I Even used my EE in Svamp's to do the elf quest there!

Just checking in a bit, enjoy the game ;)

And Gix:

Congratz! You really impressed me on how the server is going now! Good work!

Gix likes this.
  12. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

As everyone told, you can do these quests with any character and I already told you that making these easier would mean to decrease monsters hp so you can kill them faster which won't happen. We will keep the default monster stats and you will eventually see it's not hard to do any of the elf soldier quests. They are default and no server has changed them, no matter if it's low, high, rr or non-r server. Obiously a support character is called like that for a certain reason and won't be a "killer" but there are hundred of players that had no problem in completing all quests.

I am pleased with all of the players answers in this thread and actually I am quite impressed that we still got oldschool players around that don't wanna turn this into a high exp server or change the game that you are actually playing.

PS: Nice to see you Avalon and thanks for the comment. What you see is just what I have promised to do since day 1 of this server and there is more to come.
    Do you remember those old days back in 2011? Well can you believe that few years passed and you just wrote a message on the forum? :)

Come pay us a visit from time to time and why not, play some MU. Would love to see you around like any of our old players.

Agape likes this.
  13. wild1988

wild1988 Member

-nice to see another support fan player, good luck u wont be respected
    -EE is not real support character here, can do big damage alone
    -i want go back to s2 and atlans hunting and $%"#$ crazy hydra lazerz
    -i dont feel butterflies in stomach anymore, no more crazy pvp
    -game is old so am i
    -going to cry in corner and think about old days with some über depressive music
    Paul Van Dyk Ft Arty - The Ocean (Official Video) HD - YouTube