RF master skill - Recover HP from monster kills

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Raspberry, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Raspberry

Raspberry Member

Hey guys, building up my Vit RF almost done with the base build but noticed the Life restore skill is slightly different than I remember it from GMO (or at least the description is different?).

The way it is shown currently, it says after each monster kill I get back just 43.19 HP. The way it should be is 1/43.19 of my HP gets restored so eg if I have 5k HP I should get back 115.76 per kill. on stage 2 it goes up to 58.61 which would be a bit too much of a tiny increment if a custom implementation was intended here.

Has anyone upgraded this skill further such as up to level 10 or even 20 and could please confirm how it works on this server and the exact amount of life restored at those levels?

Thanks.

Image of skill in question
    [​IMG]

2. DARKSEID

DARKSEID Supporter

I would like to know the answer to this too. Does it give only 43.19 or (your max HP)/43.19. Any help? kind of pointless to even get this skill if you have 5000 hp and you get such a small amount of hp per kill.

3. Enderx

Enderx Member

That's the right answer :D

4. Raspberry

Raspberry Member

i wish that were true but it isn't. thanks for the reply but i'm looking for a answer from someone who has actually upgraded the skill on this server. looks like another unlisted bugged skill.

have upgraded it up to level 5 now and instead of the divisor number (43.19) decreasing, it's just going up and seems to be returning very poor amounts of HP back in return, at level 5 it is 120.31 hp back per kill, still interested in knowing what it is at level 10 and level 20 if anyone has done that here. hope it gets a bit more useful ^^

[​IMG]

5. wild1988

wild1988 Member

Stop tryharding, this is not the real mu except skin, so things dont have to work as it looks.

6. Raspberry

Raspberry Member

actually the server advertising claims to be operating on GMO settings, therefore i hold it in higher regards than all the other servers out there but also hold higher expectations - most of which it certainly lives up to. this was not a negative post more-so inquisitive and if you've no knowledge to add you can just get out of here now.

lol how cute. no it's not just some random files with a 'real mu skin'. the files have been carefully backwards engineered by groups of people who for the most part have done a great job. generally something like this would be hard coded in to the server files so i figure it is the titan developers who have got this feature wrong hence haven't bothered filing as a bug report since there nothing the team at BlizzMu can do about it.

my request is only to know about how this custom implementation scales from level 5 to 10, 15 and 20.

ps. have checked your post history. seems you hate RF to such extent you take out your anger on anyone at any chance you get on any RF topic or topic made by RF player (and in one case just a player talking nothing about RF but had RF forum avatar lol!). you aren't having a nervous break down are you?

7. Java

Java Member

Hi Raspberry, i am pretty sure that this is similar to the attack success rate (it shows 100+ etc on the description when in fact it is lower) I talked with Gix about the attack success rate being bugged ... its a visual bug and i am assuming (but will check with Gix in the morning) that this is the same here

Raspberry likes this.