Grand Reset

Discussion in 'Archive' started by fane, May 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fane

fane Supporter

nvm

2. Shine

Shine Supporter

well the thread is already opened, so i will just write it down here.

200resets = 1GR = 1000credits?

im sorry, but this is to low i think. ( well i shouldnt care, cuz i already got my set and stuff, but i care for other ppl )

200rr thats fine, since its a 1000xp server and with panda from vote, or coins u can lvl up very easy and fast. so 200rr are very fair to me, but the amount of credits we get is a lil bit to low i would say, cuz a DK item for example, costs like 1500-2000 credits (depents on how many opt, add, joh opt u chose )

I would suggest it to change it to 1500credits at least, so everybody can earn almost 1 item each GR.

ShineX

atsonesti and SVI991 like this.
  3. SVI991

SVI991 Member

You're absolutely right
    :x

atsonesti likes this.
  4. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Are we forgetting about Trade Online Hours? If it was GR only then yes, I would agreed with you, but it's GR + Online Hours and this is a simple math that can get you to 1500+ credits, not the mention the fact that everyone can use multiple account and get more GR and Online Hours to trade for credits. ( the example is for one account only )

SVI991 likes this.
  5. atsonesti

atsonesti Member

+1 for SHINE Sugestion

6. Universe

Universe Member

By the time u make the GR u have enough online hours to buy f.o wings +15 like everyone does on his first rr. Don't worry it's fine like this

7. rybamax

rybamax Member

200rr = 1k credits lolz! is a joke ?

8. Universe

Universe Member

Guys, 200rr it's a big number, i know, but think this:

Eternal: 200rr = 1k credits. BUT. In this server if you want, u can make 20-30rr in 1 day, WITHOUT seals and vip. That's about 9-10 days for 1k credits.
    Diablo: 50rr = 1k Credits. BUT. In Diablo to make 50rr without seals and vip u can be 1 month to do it.

This server opened May 4th, Today, may 8th, the 1st on the rank has 70rr. That's almost half way the GR in 4 days, which demostrates what i'm saying.

Now, still think it's too little?

Raikan and tdor like this.
  9. tdor

tdor Member

Universe and IceHeart have the right idea here.
    Code:
    1 GR + Online time exchange = enough to buy at least 1 top grade item.

It's way too easy to get 200rr, so I think it's fair. It is illogical to compare a 100x server with a 1000x server.

10. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

NightBlue +1 infaction point. Stay with DiabloMu and don't compare GR between 100x and 1000x (happy hour 2000x) + seals and panda from votecoins which makes a total of 1500-3000x.

No one is obliged to do GR or exchange Online Hours and if you want a full set per Grand Reset then i think you are on the wrong server. We are talking about a long-term server, not some server where you get full sets in a month and then you got nothing to do.

There are a lot of 1000x servers which do not offer you this chance so appreciate what you get, just for playing few hours a day and not 24/7. If you don't think that 1500 -2000 credits per one - two weeks is good then you are looking for 9999x servers with fo in shop, but not even those servers will offer a full set in a month. Or maybe they will, but the next month you will see that server got closed as they only cared about donations and they will simply open it under a new name. Is this what you want? Fortunately, we are not like those guys. Neither me or Gix.

Thread Closed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.