Hello Guys!I have a Video about pro Cobra for all to be discussed

Discussion in 'Archive' started by HellBeast, Mar 31, 2013.

1. HellBeast

HellBeast Supporter

Good morning Blizzard guys!
    This is a Video about pro Cobra.Tell me your thinking about char name Cobra
    Cobra Hack - YouTube
    But at first,may i explain some points here?
    1-In this Video,Me-HellBeast and Cobra use Chain Drive skill to fight(if u play Rf,u will know it)
    2-Cobra didn't use DarkSide skill(When Rf use DarkSide,he must knee down and have some illusion around the target)
    3- Problem is distance from me and Cobra,sometimes its too far but i still take damage(even sometime i dont see him in my screen ^^
    4- When u watch Video carefully,you will see especially When im winning him 7-5

Last one,combine all things i wrote above and tell me your thinking ^^
    Have a nice weekend!

jamescicio likes this.
  2. DARKSEID

DARKSEID Supporter

What you see in the video is not a hack Hellbeast. Same thing happens against most RF that i duel. It is probably just a combination of lag and dislocation of the character image. Im suprised you've never seen this before, escpecially since you have alot of experience in this server... This happens frequently for me. Sometimes i cant even see the RF and i'm being hit by chain drive. I also want to say that I think its disrespectful to make a sarcastic topic in General Discussions about a player in the server. If you think he is hacking report it to Gix by pm or at least post this in the report section with a more relative title.

Gix likes this.
  3. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

Darkseid , we shouldnt get involved unless its about us .

I'll say my opinion but i know it doesnt count :D since im not implicated.
    I watched the video and it seems to me a hack . Good video hellbeast :D ! Sad part is that cobra is a mu master.

I believe gix will look into this , until then do not flame unless you are part of the reported issue ( this is for your own good ) .

4. DARKSEID

DARKSEID Supporter

@Jamescicio

So you lecture me about not getting involved and yet you post your own opinion? And by the way if you actually "READ" the post Hellbeast asks for player opinions. Do you know what a hipocrit is? If you "know" your opinion doesn't count then why do you give it? This post is in general discussion all are free to post here as they please. Also, it seems that you don't know what you are talking about. Cobra is not a "MuMaster", don't know where you got that information... BTW, here is the definition of flame: (Flaming, also known as bashing, is hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users, often involving the use of profanity.) which obviously is not what I am doing. Great to have you back...

Gix likes this.
  5. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

So why did you PM-ed me first and then created a thread after giving my decision?

It's disrespectful the fact he PM-ed me before and create a threadd afterwards. I wouldn't had any issue if he would have done this from the very begining.

@ If it "seems likes hack" James, then give an explanation otherwise don't even bother to post.

@ DARKSEID gave the right explanation. This is just common thing but seems people are still not aware of these stuff or probably they are too damn obsessed of loosing.

Here is the PM that HellBeast received from me:

A: So yea, this is sorta Mu 1 on 1 ever since 0.97d and it's about the OpenGL graphic lag. You haven't played any other server and actually notice that while your opponent dies, the moment when he respawns, you won't be able to see it for about a second?

His last reply:

A: Lag can affect this even more but this isn't the case. There is no moment in that video when you cannot see Hellbeast opponent outside the screen for more than a second while he is damaging. You can see Cobra right away in the left corner of your screen.

Wanna test it? Just pick a 9999x server for a fast leveling and duel with someone. Or just go arena and start PvP-ing. You'll see the same thing.
    There are some mu hidden secrets that nowdays players have no idea about due to everything being that easy. You gotta understand that MU is an old game and is not optimized at all on his OpenGL running engine so thats why you get graphic lag while doing spells with 10 people around you, see the guy that respwns a second or less after, etc.

6. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

I thought it was under report section , i assumed .. oh , how you can get things wrong ^^ . If within report section then usually the parts involved must talk , but if it's under general discussion then of course everyone is welcome .

After reading that hellbeast pm gix with this already it amuses me that he even opened a thread.

Regarding Cobra being mu master , i got it wrong - Gavreiltor is a mumaster and he is canabis .

I still believe something fishy with cobras dmg since hellbeast is ml 200 , wearing a set +15+L+dd+7% joh so hellbeast has over 1000 defense. Also very high attack speed etc. Not to mention that cobra is only ml 90 , to fast attack - just saying.

7. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

That's not a problem James, I don't mind at all. The guy wanted a second opinion since mine wasn't good enough for him. Fair enough

DARKSIDE pretty much explained the same thing as I did.

Fishy or not, people are free to post an opinion but also backed up by an explanation right? I gave mine and willing to listen to any other explanation, but not playing MU anymore doesn't mean i forgot this game. I've been playing MU since the first week it was launched when there was 0.94 so not even 0.97d so it's an old game with terrible graphics and not adapted to todays opengl and other graphic drivers. The best test would be a duel or pvp on a 9999x server and the result would be pretty much the same: you won't be able to see the opponent for a second or less while he respawns. No idea why, but it has to do with the old graphics of this game (even on a quadcore 32GB ram localhost you get graphic lag if there are 10 players doing birds, Es, twisting etc around you and we're talking about 0 ms latency here)

;)

jamescicio likes this.