Report Hacker - CreamY

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Java, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Java

Java Member

I know you normally need a video for this but i was unable to pull up my video software fast enough to catch it... It was around 5:00 pm (gmt-6) that i went to Elbeland 3 to train my ERF and i find a summoner with a npc set/mini wings on using only Power wave and was 1 hitting the Captain Grizzlies...

If you could please check logs on this character, since people have been saying in game that there are several other characters that they have seen doing the same thing on different maps...it will ruin game if we can't catch these characters...

2. Blaivas

Blaivas Member

No evidence no punishment. I guess...

3. Java

Java Member

Are you just randomly spamming each and every post someone makes here? If you are CreamY then you have a right to post here...if you are not...please GTFO and stop spamming threads to up your post count

and i'm sure the only reason Gix always wants proof...is so he knows he will find something when searching through Logs and not just sent on a wild goose chase each time someone says someone is hacking...

leave it up to him to have final say please

4. Blaivas

Blaivas Member

whaaa? ^^ Ure a funny guy, right ? ^^ it can do not count post, i dont care.
    and no, im not creamy and even i dont know him. And also, is forum for ppl to expres theyr opinion about things? so did i something wrong? spam? omg ^^ report me, i should be banned, suspended...
    and back to the topic...
    Read this: http://forum.gamesymbol.com/f544/report-player-i0x-bk-hack-524978/
    enought for me.

5. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Any game in this world is basing a lot on players reports and reporting a cheater MUST contain a video. If you don't have such evidence then just PM me and stop making it public.

If you were unable to record a video then i suppose everything lasted just a few seconds right? In this case that's the reason why the anti-cheat logs have not been triggered. We do have someone that used such thing on 23 March but it's not this guy.

Also do not forget, cheaters are part of the online game. They will always exist no matter how good the protection is but thats why we are here so don't worry about it. Kindly make sure you record a video next time, otherwise just PM me to check the logs.

PS: I'll keep an eye on him.