Bug Report

Discussion in 'Archive' started by DARKSEID, Mar 15, 2013.

1. DARKSEID

DARKSEID Supporter

I have a couple of bugs to report. Firstly, when I add points to Master skill sleep, It makes sleep inflict large amounts of damage. When you fight players in pvp you can keep them permanently asleep while also inflicting large amounts of damage. Below is a SS showing the sleep skill causing damage.

http://imageshack.us/a/img706/6682/sleepskill.jpg

Another thing, the Guardian Angel from item shop Absorbs waaay more damage than it says. I took 2 SS one with angel and one without it. The difference is huge. This item makes high hp type characters nearly impossible to kill for other type builds.

http://imageshack.us/a/img13/1741/withoutangel.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img593/1886/withangel.jpg

Also Gix, since you changed the drop rate for the Condor Flame I don't know anyone who has found it. Is it possible that its bugged and does not drop at all? It just seems like at least someone would have found one by now. If anyone has. please post here so we can clear that up ^^.

Thanks,

V/R
    DARKSEID

2. Selfless

Selfless Member

i am thinking that the npc buff, condor flame/loch feather drop may have been set to original settings after last week's reboot and what Gix had done to make it drop easier isn't happening because of that reboot...even though a reboot should not have made these get reset...but weird things can happen...just my thought

3. Blaivas

Blaivas Member

Yes, angels sucks, rf + angel is immortal.
    And also, there is much more things bugged then only nova or dino that was disabled. If Gix disabling skill coz of bugs, so he should disable Dark Side skill - range 4, but u can hit much bigger ranges. So if ure lucky and iced rf with ice arrow, then u will be pwnd by dark side coz it is overranged.
    So rf +angel + overranged skill is kind a unbetable. So I wouldnt say that this is "balanced pvp".

Looks like wrong thread, huh?

4. PingPong

PingPong Member

Actually he suggested, that any changes made manually by Gix were nullified by server reseting to default settings. The dmg/defence buff for under level 220 only lasts about an hour again, while there was a time when it was permanent. The RF range is weird, it's 4, but 4 units of what? same range as 4 hunting range? 4 hunting range is large, really hard to define the number 4 range.

Also going to have to agree with DARKSEID, that Flame of Condor has not dropped for anyone so far. Atleast none of 150 people in our guild.

Gix likes this.
  5. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Thanks for the comments and for reporting

Well, MU it's a game that rarely gets rebooted so every reload being options or monsters usually influence the ingame things directly. By reloading monsters, they get doubled inside some events and get back to normal after being killed, rates may be slighty increasd as well and so on. Most server files and especially old versions didn't allowed reload options and a complete reboot was required. A reboot usually has to be done weekly but we all know that MU players complain a lot even for a 1 sec of downtime ...

I've reloaded settings so let me know (obviously don't expect for lods of feathers or flame of condor)

Blaivas, all S6 Ep3 TT premium client files got the darkside range issue so for now this is out of our hands to fix. By time it should get sorted and fixed.

I'll also have a look tomorrow on the master sleep skill and guardian angel.

DARKSEID likes this.
  6. Gavileitor

Gavileitor Member

For me ( and i love spirit guardian ) remove from shop jajaj is so OP. If u delete maybe we gonna see more EE on server as main chars.

7. Blaivas

Blaivas Member

I just said that there is another threads there ppl talk about those issues.
    Feather drop http://forum.gamesymbol.com/f549/locs-feahter-525554/
    Elf soldier buff http://forum.gamesymbol.com/f544/elf-soldier-buff-shortened-525466/

U should know that, u posted there too.

That was for Gix, and looks like he gets what range is, and Im not a lecturer to teach u about that, so closed topic about range.

x2, it would be cool to know monster lvls or maps where condor should drop. Because that word "random" is pretty confusing.

DARKSEID likes this.
  8. PingPong

PingPong Member

Deleting from server won't help the server. K7 Kundun 1 hits you without spirit(4.2k hp). If fix can't be found then ban from events like CS, dueling etc. where it's pvp, at the moment no spirit impossible to kill kundun. Well atleast with a team of 5. Don't know if impossible with 10-20 people, probably is, because 1 hit.

9. DARKSEID

DARKSEID Supporter

I just thought of another thing.. In some servers I have played in you MUST be in a gens to enter the vulcanus map. Here in blizzardmu people go to vulcanus without gens to lvl up and if you kill them they make you Phonomaniac. Is it possible for us to make Vulcanus have requirement of Gens? so players can go there for PVP without consequence. You also cannot tell who is in a gens or not so you never know if you are going to become PK.

10. Blaivas

Blaivas Member

Nice, and also u remind me something.. Other servers have option that all guild must take same gens and also u cant join guild w/o gens. Coz there is to many wierd situations, then u kill ur teammate in vulcanus... ^^

DARKSEID likes this.
  11. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

It's not about "some servers". Thats the actual Gens settings. I doubt you would like that ...

Imagine that you cannot party with another player if he is in a different Gens and this will affect those that need help a lot ; also, you cannot guild him if he is in a different gens than you are, you cannot create an alliance with a different gens, you will be killed a lot by other gens with no pk penalty, etc.

Also, by default, Vulcanus is the (Battle Map) thats why you cannot see who is who and only one Gens may enter if we enable the default setting. It's called closed map event and works like this: when the time comes, Duprian and Vanert will fight for this map and who wins it will be allowed to enter while the looser will not be able to enter that map until the next event. You do realize this means that it will be abused and people will move from one gens to the other right? All of these are some nice features but only when there are a lot of online players and i'm reffering to atleast 500-1000+.

Also making this Gens PvP-able would mean a lot more abuse and killing others just for the points, over and over again. Since most of you that replied here already have a decend level, you never camed in with this suggestion while being low lvl just like new players and parties will be hunted by the other gens if the map will turn into a PvP Gens Map. Also, killing people and making yourself Phonomaniac is part of this game.

That's why we are not using default Gens settings as i could bet almost no one will agree to that due to harsh restrictions.

Anyway we're already off-topic and we are not stickying to the subject so if you wish to talk more on this, kindly create a thread in discussions forum.

Terrafrit likes this.
  12. DARKSEID

DARKSEID Supporter

Thanks for quick responses Gix. Condor flame and Lochs feather now drop too. I see what you are saying for the Vulcanus map. I didn't know about the battle to keep you from entering vulcanus map. You are right that will be abused.

Blaivas and Gix like this.