sup everybody?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Agape, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Agape

Agape Member

how is it going? what's new around here? still full of polish peeps? what's the strongest alliance in the server? beg is the one with the higher amount of RFs in it ^^

any bug fixed? just curious...

anyway, just wanted to say hi and miss ya, hope I'm not breaking any forum rule, would log to say hi but can't remember my account :3

~with love, Agape.

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Hump in and see yourself. No idea when you last played here
    As for the bug part, when you'll ever find a bugless game just send me a message and i'll start playing games again after about 7 years of break. So be pleased with what you got otherwise start developing your own game and make it epic, thing that you will never manage to do it since big companies like blizzard, ncsoft, mojang and others will never manage to do.

And whats with the polish people? You've got a problem there are lots of them or what? Last time i've checked every nationality was more than welcome here so we don't care which one has the most players ingame.

Pick your words carefully, I'm done being nice with trolls.

As for your account you can PM me your char name and the email you used upon registration and i'll send you the details on that e-mail only.

3. Agape

Agape Member

+ Useless post

4. sergionetto

sergionetto Supporter

Experience

I up from 0 to 330 in 3 months, thats ok, but i calculate from 330 to 400 maybe 20 years, it is correct, or im missing something, where to gain experience?

5. Gix

Thats quite a lot sergionetto but depends on how much are you playing a day. Just use /post and gather a party for higher level maps and you should also read our guides or just browse google for some levelup guides.

6. sergionetto

sergionetto Supporter

Seals

Ty GIX, understood. Just one more question plz, i bought 2 seals, 1 for experience: seal of ascension (30 days) and another for defense: seal of healing (7 days). I activate both with USE button. But i only see in my char one buff (Seal of Healing) showing 7 days left to finish. Its correct, i mean, when 7 days past, the other (seal of ascension) will remain the rest of days (30 days)?

ty in advance.

7. Gix

Please read the ITEM DESCRIPTION. It clearly says multiple seals / scrolls do not stack so only one seal and buff scroll at a time.

You cannot use two seals at a time as it would be just too much exp. You can use a panda and a seal though or VIP as well.

Send an email to [email protected], explain the situation and you'll get refunded on the seal of ascension (30 days). You will be able to use another seal after the first one expires. Also remember that once you get on Master Level you will be able to use only Master Seals.

Inside the email include your char name, date when you bought the seals, aproximate hour and the seals that you have bought. You will be given a log transaction of your ingame purchases as confirmation. I'll create a ticket about this situation so the guys know and refund you without asking questions.

8. sergionetto

sergionetto Supporter

Ty again Gix, i did it (email to contact). hope they can refund me, and i will more carefull when will buy and activate seals.

Now ill go level up, thx, cya.