Game Crash and Skill Damage Bug

Discussion in 'Archive' started by SmiggleZ, Oct 20, 2012.

1. SmiggleZ

SmiggleZ Member

Hello MUtians of BlizzardMU

Greeting to my fellow fanatics and nerds(normal people included), I just want to get some tips about two problems I am currently having. 1st problem is the constant crashing of my game after 20+ minutes of gaming. I have crashed for 3 times now. 2nd problem is my sword skill has the same damage as my normal attack? Can any GM please fix this or at least someone tell me if this is normal =) .

Please Give me tips or solutions to my tincy wincy problems. Thank you in advanced and have a nice day :smile:

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

For the second problem start using search. It's gonna be fixed in the coming uppdate (GM's don't thinks server side stuff ; developers do(

For your first problem we can't give you an advice with 0 information. We can't know what you have inside your own computer, you did not given any detailed explanation or any extra info.

How does the game crashes for you? You get any muguard error or the window simply dissapears? Also, it does happen if you leave the char afk and don't touch any other apps?

SmiggleZ likes this.
  3. SmiggleZ

SmiggleZ Member

I actually did a search ; i keyed it "skill bug" and did not find a anything useful.

but Thanks for replying bro, and thanks for the concern but NVM I solved the problem, well, not exactly because I have not found the real problem but I have found a solution to prevent crashing, All I had to do was play the game in window mode. Any way Thanks for the help

You may now close this thread to prevent spam and save some bandwidth :smile:

TY Bro

/solved

Athene and Gix like this.
  4. Digimortal

Digimortal Active Member

I ahve the same problem + one more. 5-10 mins of gameplay and game just close.
    The other one is that i got DC every 1-2 hours and im sure its not from my conncetion.
    Mu guard never shown.

5. Alundra

Alundra Member

I can already say, you guys use wireless, right?

This problem (client shuts down to desktop without error) is caused by your wireless (or internet) "flunctuation".

What this means is that you speed will suddenly drop (maybe something interfeers with wireless signal) and then go back to normal shortly after it. Because of that, the main becomes unstable sue to the amount of packets it is sending. Harder to explain than it looks.

Try and move things away from your internet that interfeers with wireless signal on same frequency (example, coredless phone, microwave, anything that uses 2.4ghz signal).

Remember, it takes only a second for the internet to drop and turn back on without you knowing for mu to disconnect you.

Gix likes this.
  6. Digimortal

Digimortal Active Member

I'm connected with a cable to the rooter.
    And yeah I saw that internet drop for 2-3 secs when i DC.
    But this strange think is happening only in BlizzMU. I don't have problems in any other game.

7. SmiggleZ

SmiggleZ Member

dude, I've solved my problem. All I had to do was play in window mode, then I downloaded Leatrix Latency Fixer From HERE (not advertising the product).

Then if it still crashes try to do this:
    1. Alt+Ctrl+Delete
    2. Click processes
    3. locate then right click on main.exe
    4. Set priority to high

I am now playing a crash free mu experience. Good luck with your problem bro =)

Gix likes this.
  8. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Check SmiggleZ fix.

Glad you solved it btw :)

SmiggleZ likes this.