Summon still dl

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Fedaykin, Aug 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fedaykin

Fedaykin Member

i hear thad summon skill dl out of the game is
    may i aks way
    its 1 of the most inporten skil dl have
    it happend for i jion this sev

2. Elther

Elther Supporter

It is disabled because many players were abusing it and going low level on high level maps, so it was unfair for the others...

3. Fedaykin

Fedaykin Member

thads a bad reason find i
    its a opt in game so .....
    Game Masters can u bring summon back in game
    so i can play cs and sum the kilt players back fast wre needid

4. JimmyCool

JimmyCool Member

Summon skill will remain disabled. Reason:

Have a nice day!

5. Fedaykin

Fedaykin Member

mmmm so why not disable elf buff to
    i keep low rr chars on high lvl maps a live
    why not disable soulbarrier to (sm)

6. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Use your brain first!

It's not disable because people were abusing. It's disabled because people WOULD abuse that.

MU is a game for 1x not for 100x and not for private servers with RR. Got that? Summon skill will make warp maps restriction to be useless and everyone would be able to levelup in all high maps starting from level 6. If seal exp and pets are not enough for you and you want to lvlup in high maps since 1 then this server is not for you. So get used to it.

And comparing summon to MS and ELF Buff has absolutely nothing in common. You can't abuse from MS or elf buff as you can with the summon.

That skill is used mostly for calling back a dead party member and during CS (but during CS you have lifestone which is far more better) and in a 32000 stats server calling back a dead party member has no sense since he won't die after first reset.

I suppose you play this game to get maxed out and good sets while summon skill has no benefit for you in that matter.

Btw, trace married member is also allowed from level 1 by default but not on RR servers because it would be the same story and thats the main reason why other servers are using the same settings. While on 1x-10x exp summon and tracemarry are used from level 1 because the one warping on low level would die anyway because mobs are just too powerful for him, on 100x+ and RR servers this won't be a problem as soon as the character will get 1rr+

PS: I've forgot to mention that summon skill was disabled just for begining not permanently! Just until there will be some RR and GR so don't worry, you'll be able to use it soon enough.

Fedaykin likes this.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.