Making Summoner Easier To Use.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Terrafrit, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Terrafrit

Terrafrit Supporter

Right now, Summoner are really underpowered with the gear that they are able to use.

For example.

Bok+5 drop,
    Armour:
    Exc Divine = monster drop lvl 92, defense 71.
    Exc Dark Phoenix = monster drop lvl 100, defense 94.
    Exc Ancient = monster drop 75, defense 59.

I would of thought the Summoner alternative to DP and Divine was Demonic? Monster drop 91, defense 72.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________

Weapons:
    Exc Knight Blade = monster drop 140.
    Exc AA staff = 90% rise at +0
    (Summoner) Exc Ancient Stick = 52%, monster drop 78.

Nearly half the % rise, nearly half the monster drop.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________

I know there are less sets for Summoner than other classes and better sets can be obtained through events, but a Summoner will never get through these events with this type of equipment. They simply do not have a chance. At least give them Exc AA stick in BOK, like everyone else has. It justs eems, unfair.

What you guys think?

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

The divine SUM stick does not even compare with other divine weapons. The SUM one is far more better and as i've explained boks are ballanced for the item level not for the item deffence.

If we would need to add a set to the same defence sa dp it will be blackrose (or aura/lilium which are 380 items and may only be found at nightmare like all the other 380 items) the equivalent for great dragon which may be found in the new events drop list so this would be the new events would be useless for SUM items.

I don't quite get it why this thread was created after you agreed with me on ts3 and the explanation proves that.

That's how webzen created items: more for bk, less for sum and are we forgetting that SUM has drainlife and going into the new events requires a party and not a solo character? So yes, SUM has infact better chances in completing these events.

Each char has it's advantages and disadvantages. Don't compare one with another and for sure a ballance betwen chars doesn't mean making them equal as it would turn into a lame game. There is a reason why some chars are harder to use while others are easier and most mmorpg games have that.

3. Terrafrit

Terrafrit Supporter

Wanted to know what others thought of it.

divine staff = 78%
    divine stick = 71%

You can get divine staff in bok (I think exc base stats is +94%)
    But cannot get stick.

I agree with the events being useless to Summoner later on though.

4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Yea seems there is difference in rise but not in the attackbase

Exec AA stick for SUM has been added in BOK+5 as well.