[OFFICIAL]MuLeader Alliance Thread

Discussion in 'x100' started by Brook, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Brook

Brook Member

alot of times our ally members ks me .. so ? what do you wanna do ? kick them out from ally so we remain only 5-10 players on ? this sorta junk .. because he is a nub player you should get over that and stop acting like this .. he has 1 warn the second time he`s out .. i don`t kick players that easy and only after my all guild votes on it

2. r3dpuma

r3dpuma Member

no, one mistake = out. Its your fault that you havnt told him the rules.

you already gave too many second chances, your guild is filled with players that have their second chance in this alliance. we dont need everyone. do as you wish. im waiting for one person`s decision, and of she says YES, i will leave the alliance. The subject is closed as i`m concerned.

3. Brook

Brook Member

do what you wanna do . my guild is filled with players that allways helps when its needed not like others :) when i ask you somethin once you told me no (when axilias from your guild was making problems .. ALOT OF PROBLEMS not 1 ks you did`nt kick him out).. and now you tell me what to do ? that`s really cool .don`t forget you kick imortal from your guild just because you`ve fight with me ^^

4. pukairina

pukairina Supporter

omg what`s your point here??

i told you i`ve seen all scene with the so called "ks"

do you think it`s hard for me to kick a little newbie? -NO, but i can`t because he isn`t guilty.
    a warn and it`s done.. u are complicating things.. (and as far as i know it was a time when a lot of ally members were BEGGING you to kick somebody, and you were saying no no no.
    what is my obligation to listen to you by the way?
    i know what is good and what is wrong , SO PLEASE, chill and think clearly about the things you did today (you got so mad that you started to threaten me that if i don`t kick that guy you wil leave the guild, 2 seconds later you were out IS THIS THE WAY TO SOLVE A PROBLEM?? - i can answer .. NO, it isn`t the way to talk to somebody.. and ur saing that u didn`t offend me, well u shure did )

oh and by the way casper`s right.. u did kick me .. i forgot :) ^^ ,and as far as i remember i didn`t told you a thing then:)

5. r3dpuma

r3dpuma Member

i will take darkside out, my decision stands, i wont put any of my characters in Kindres ever again, and i`m still thinking wich side i will take on the upcoming CS!

So im very chilled, and i know what i want to do

and pls cut the psychological crap, its not working

6. cularfin

cularfin Member

.. omg, f.**a.*c*k all this. if syk leaves alliance, then I too will leave, i dont give a facks' arse about castle and all that bullshit in this game. Coz to be honest, i dont facking care about the game and it's items, what i care about is my friends and how to keep my friends happy. If this sort of crap happens just because of one stupid member who doesnt respect rules, then to hell with all of you who defend those who defy our alliance rules. RULES ARE HERE TO MAINTAIN A SORT OF HARMONY AND ORDER

.. i'm well facking contended with just chatting with my friends here.

.. as i've read all this stupidity going on, all i have to say is, please dan, don't let the game get the better of you. This is not about who's GM or who's not, but to whom your friends are ( if you consider us your friends ), i would have expected that you would answer syk that you would resolve the issue with creatur or whatever his facking name is, but instead, you answered him with "grow up". I'm not siding with syk here or anyone of you, all i'm saying is, value your friends not their characters.

7. Brook

Brook Member

you don`t like when its not done your way

and once again >>
    when alot of ppl including me tell you to kick someone out you say no and now you want me do what you want ? nice job ^^

8. r3dpuma

r3dpuma Member

boi , your words are wisdom fo mer :D

i think i wont leave,because i havnt consulted with jamir and d3vo and ax yet, and not to ruin all the chat and frindship that we all have....so i`m burying this thing, and leave it like this... and what happens happens... i dont wanna dismember the alliance....

but that guy TheCarnage , i`m watching you.

boi creatoru5 PK-ed me, he was taken care of by Teo :D

@ casp, you wanted to kick axileas-bouki bouki-kalimas, he was a good memeber, and if he wouldve been kicked then , a few other 3-4-5 player were gone with him as well. The Carnage ??? who is that???

9. Brook

Brook Member

carnage its warned i already told you and first mistake is out !! but remember that axilias caused alot of problems (ks & pk & bad language etc) and because of him and kenny we closed LOT and alot more junk .. carnage only did 1 mistake

10. saruman

saruman Supporter

good thinking scorchio!!! learn it is the best decision

11. GitaaS

GitaaS DiabloMu Assistant Admin™

yea, chill out guys :D

Brook likes this.
  12. calvi1n973

calvi1n973 Member

laugh at loud at GitaaS, although he is right

From what i see, casp is wrong, kick this nabbie Carnage and get it over with.

13. saruman

saruman Supporter

Tzu you can not give up at this guild and this alliances, DarkSide it means too much for us and for me i remember u when we was at started all were so united and together with u as leader must should continue and keep alive this guild and this alliances with all efforts for old members

@tzu i give you advice as between friends, a leader must thinking a hundred times and then take a good decision for the good of alliance, not take decisions quick and when u are nervous

PS tzu thinking at what i say and this alliance must remain in this component, are together and we stay together at good and bad, only in this way will be the best and we will prosper

thanks for understanding

14. Brook

Brook Member

look at me :D:D:D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Brook

Brook Member

go away mind your business ^^ don`t tell me what to do ^^

saruman likes this.
  16. r3dpuma

r3dpuma Member

I wont leave Sauron :D i will never leave this alliance, i was a bit angry...i want to be respected , by new players, i deserve it i think, we all deserver it, the old ones

thank you for the nice words ;) they mean alot to me, as i respect you greatly

17. odiesergs08

odiesergs08 Supporter

I agree with you hypnos there was no problem before and we only have problem waiting for CS...

Boi syk hope we stay in still in our alliance coz we still have our old friends in the alliez..

But in case you want to leave we should let our old friends know
    bout it..=D

Then we good to go...=D

saruman likes this.
  18. r3dpuma

r3dpuma Member

we dont go boi, we stay here, i wont leave without talkin to you guys :D

now i go to sleep :D GN boi

19. saruman

saruman Supporter

GN................... i think not have nightmare :))))))))

20. odiesergs08

odiesergs08 Supporter

WeeW Have a good sleep boi...Tomorrow will be another day...

hehehehe