Hey there Puresoul here

Discussion in 'Archive' started by jamesc, May 26, 2012.

1. jamesc

jamesc Member

Hey sephiroth just noticed Valor won castle siege , and i wanted to remind you that alchemist used duped items and also mozzie's lvl 3 wings are created using duped items. Just reminding you that they should be banned and not taking castle sieges.

Considering my bro's and my characters were deleted , Puresoul godess and even godofwar and of course nothing was done at the moment to retrieve them , i suggest you also ban alchemist for life.

Good luck , James

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Thats your assumption only ... as for Alchemist, isn't the same guy

Also consider that your char and your borther's were deleted by those whom you shared your accounts or someone that managed to get your details :)

3. Kratos

Kratos Member

James grow a pair and quit making assumptions without any proof whatsoever!

4. jamesc

jamesc Member

You still allow dupers on the server ? With lvl 3 wings created by dupe ? And then i see opapa who made a +11 agnis set w.o luck using the dupe method . UNBELIEVABLE ! Remember i left the server because administration did nothing about my deleted chars and accounts , but to see the dupers are still here , unbelievable.

5. Kratos

Kratos Member

1) you characters were deleted by someone who was able to figure out your account details
    2) Where is the proof about dupers? Sephi said in a previous post that he took care of any players who were duping, so in other words Alchemist, myself, opapa and whomever else you said was duping, were not because sephi would ban us if we did that...he isn't in favor of any specific player...i was on his bad side at one point back in the day because of things i did, and since then i have changed and shown that i can be helpful

so james...like i have said multiple times...grow a pair and come back with proof other then your words that we duped...because that is all you have ever had and that is all you will ever have because we didn't dupe

give up your dreams and wishes to find something against the people that proved they were able to play straight (without duping etc.) and not need it to whoop your lil whiney ass