Luck Bug on items

Discussion in 'Archive' started by andreixx, Mar 24, 2009.

1. andreixx

andreixx Member

Today i tried to raise my set to +13 (Lord Centurion non-exc), i farmed the items and started raising. All well and good till i started raising the Lord Centurion Gloves + luck , first they dropped after +6 when i inserted a soul :-? (at that moment i thought it was just a small bug) , so than i raised it again this time luckily to +9, but unlike my other items that succeeded til +13, this one failed even at +10 ....

Is there a solution? Those gloves drop very hard...and i already busted like 3 pairs of them, i got them from Phoenix Knight on Arena.

șasă kai \m/ . Thanks

2. calvi1n973

calvi1n973 Member

This is not a bug... its a matter of luck :p

Keep finding those gloves and make them to +13!

Don't give up :) Keep trying

3. andreixx

andreixx Member

if it`s a matter of luck why did they fail to +7 when they had luck? Items with luck go to +9 100% right? :-? ...i think it`s a bug...

4. Diegah

Diegah Member

nothing its 100%, luck add 25 % on souls but they ve arround 70-80 % u can fail, and making ur set +13 u ve 75% and 70% so u can fail its not 100% its not a bug and remember u can ve more % but u only ve 2 opts, fail or success so allways it ll be 50% ^^.

5. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

i needed to see this ... there are ppl on low exp servers who still got no idea what bug means ( GEESH )

This is t bug ... it's pure BADLUCK , if it was bug then it supposed to be a GLOBAL thing onto all items with or w/o simmilar name

When you increase the item from +6 to +9 hold the soul a bit more over the item , then add it. After this wait 10 seconds, then repeat the above method

Its more like an imaginary method , but still works

@Btw those CM rates are bigger that it shows there. Those are just GMO rates .. but they are changed since the server started

6. Linkz

Linkz Member

so what are the actual rates for +10-+13?

7. Brook

Brook Member

find for yourself the rates .. i made 2 shields to +13 and they have no luck .. and 1 item with luck drop at +12 .. that depends on your luck .. even if the goblin rate is 90% you can still be one of the 10% and fail :)