Sup guys how's it going?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by calvi1n973, Mar 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calvi1n973

calvi1n973 Member

Sup guys,

Anything new? What's going on?

2. Kratos

Kratos Member

server hasn't changed much since you left, higher exp same bugs/problems

3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Which are not critical and probably won't be fixed till a new season/ episode. You should check the s6ep2 low servers and see what's the real meaning of bugs

Btw hi crusadius :) how are you?

4. Kratos

Kratos Member

i'm talking about the crash but that many are experiencing...we've been telling you for weeks about it and nothing...its boring having to come back every 30min - 2 hours to see that main has crashed and not being able to get much of a level at 400...thats the main reason i'm not playing right now, until that is fixed there really isn't a point for me to come online...

5. Legion539

Legion539 Member

sever stil the same... TOO MUCH AFKS..lol.. =)

6. calvi1n973

calvi1n973 Member

Damn, sad to hear :( Whats the population like right now?

Pretty good. I like the name switch xD What's new with you

haha of course :p

7. Kratos

Kratos Member

FATE left after getting caught duping among other things so they are gone, kramer got hacked twice (1 time getting his items back), alchemist and myself are on a new server because of how blizzard got really boring at 400 (crashes and other bugs)

other people who have joined after you left are coming and going...so population is based of people who have only recently joined...so overall, all the hardcore players who were here since beginning have left because of various reasons but really it seems like the server isn't going anywhere fast (about the same population as it was when server first started)

8. calvi1n973

calvi1n973 Member

ah, thats bad news

9. Kratos

Kratos Member

yeah it is...especially when all the original (players who were here from start and went through all the crap at the beginning) have left because they are fed up with the server...it just shows how something needs to be done with the server...

10. Mounchiez

Mounchiez Member

Crus!!!!!!!!!

Nice to see someone is still here from the original team :L altho i dont play anymore hence what Desty (Kratos) mentioned earlier :p
    had my turns at leaving and coming back the serv but in the end it just turned to be an annoyance (no offence to anyone) just too bad that ppl who satrted playing left cz it just on the climate it had back then ;/. Nowadays i log in just to see who's on and usually log off after 5 minutes or just get a random kick cz the client shuts down on its own :L plus when i see all the changes that been made to the serv since we started playing it i just dont seem to b interested in it anymore :p in any case good to see you're still somewhere out there :D

11. calvi1n973

calvi1n973 Member

Hey Mounchie :))

Good to see you too :p Hope your enjoying yourself. Its just too bad that this server didn't work out better for everyone :( It'll be the last MU server i will ever play on...

Oh well ill still have memories of back in the good old days with TankEngine and Nokillkenny xD

12. Vengeance

Vengeance Supporter

Get your facts straight. I was never caught duping, mostly due to the fact that it never happened. I actually left the server before the aforementioned duping incident. Obviously I can't talk for everyone in FATE, since I haven't spoken with all of them. But don't drag the guild name through the dirt, because of a single-person's choice.

13. Kratos

Kratos Member

I'm going to drag the whole guild and the name through the dirt...the reason: your whole guild used multiple applications (specific looters...whole guild....speed hack: demona as far as i saw...) your whole guild used things that were against the rules and i reported you for it but nothing was ever done except for a warning...

and i'm not saying that i didn't also use a looter at one point...but once i started doing my reports i did not use it (in other words not a hypocrite)

although my first post on this subject was about the duping...it needs to be said that your whole guild was rule breakers from the get-go of the server and you being their leader allowed it...just shows how one runs their guild and their personality (if you can get away with it, then we'll do it)

calvi1n973 likes this.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.