PK - Noob GM

Discussion in 'Archive' started by American, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. American

American Member

im here to report 2 ppls....one Gm the Haniel...and one player...Honorius (from SouthPark)

me....guiet on arena mobs...with 4 members of Southpark guild...and PK....becuse i fighted with one of they for funny to see whos more stronger....but....Honorius come and beguening to kill me...but not 1 time...ALOT! he killed me so much times than: i cant send msgs/trade/warp/and disconnect...he gived me bug...for the alot time than killed me....but...''OOO have GM on server ill ask help''

''GM PLZ COME ARENA, HAVE ONE EXCESSIVE PK HERE''..

but to write everythink on this prase...i used Ctrl C + Ctrl V FROM MY MESSENGER!

but nooo the gm didnt come.....and dont said ONE! word on post/PM/GM (globla messenge)

and now...i cant go back to arena and UP with my friend becuse the noob player is there..and the GM cant help the players...........

if i get ban for this..fine..for me ok....but i want the player Honorius out TOO!...and one more think.....the members of his guild..SouthPark said ''no ks man'' ''stop to ks'' ''hes with us'' ''excessive pk, u will get ban'' ..............only it...

Bye

2. Brook

Brook Member

first of all .. you don`t have proof.. second of all ... on svr 2 pk is allow !! and finally ... you will get banned ;) why ? look at the print . you curse on post .. the admin

[​IMG]

3. catakills

catakills Member

1 you have no SS to prove what you say
    2 at that time the admin online was doing a Event
    3 u used bad language on POST
    4 u disrupted a event
    5 I could ban you for many days
    Conclusion...American banned 10 days for insulting a GM, disrupting a event and inadequate language on POST

4. American

American Member

ask to every1 on party with me....they said it...and HOW ILL TAKE ONE SCREENSHIT WITH ALL THE XP COMING UP ON THE SCREEN! THINK!

JUST SAY TO ME HOW!.....have one buttom to take aout all the msg...but need to creat one to tka eout all the XP's of msg place.....ask to Ake2009...he said to him stop.....i said it on post becuse he didnt answer me......and HELL! have 2 gms on event....they cant send only 1? afffffff every day than i stay here i find more ''bugs'' on the ppls...

5. American

American Member

2 gms..and no1 help.....great server......na...w8...lets me explain x))) NEVER NO1 GM HELPED ME!!! WITH PK/KS NOTHING!...and now i need to say ''good words or get ban''....NO WAY!.....i can be idiot/crazy/stupid on this server...but i said for him IM HERE ON PT WITH UR FRIENDS

now dirty.....move urself from ur chair....and go to Arena Ogre Spot near phoenix spot..and ASK SO Ake2009 IF IM LAING! send for him this post.......and ask ''is it true?'' JUST IT.....u guys here...dont see all the store just see wat u want to see.....i remember wen i got my frist GM on the first server than i palyed....

ppls posted on forum about ks/pk/everythink....but i dont watched only the postes...i stoped my homework or my job to join on mu..and ask..''wats happend here?'' for the players than stayed on the place at the moment of the problem....and AFTER it....i maked the warning/ban ...but no1 dont do that...seph is ok.....hes the admin and he call gms TO DO IT!

but if some1 want to be a good gm/enter on game..and ask to every1 than stayed on the place......

i didnt wat to fuc** no1 on this noob post...im angry and i know wat im saying and for Haniel everythink is ''u will got DC'' i know it becuse every1 say it for me.....he dont know to listen the ppls and got dc the player...i want to seph see this post...to see wat happend on server.....i know everythink and alot more of this server (i mean inside) becuse i stay there all the day...watching everythink...and if im not there....i have 1 friend than say 'OOO hey man do u know wats hapend?'' and he tell for me....but not dirty dont be angry its not for u.....and not for Arrow becuse hes a good gm....but for every1 watchout...becuse i can ban alot of players....i got alot of SS's...but i wont to ban no1....why? the same think than i said to Honorius.....''I DONT WANT FIGHT'' im here for funny....but hare some ppl than think than is more good than enothers....

Bye

6. TheDice

TheDice Member

first of all pk is allowed on srv 2 , second of all u and your ally mates are doing excesive pk on arena cause some of them killed me at the entrance , and third next time i won't be so kind on you with your excesive pk !american isn't the only player complaining about this, so try not to do so much excesive pk !

7. Haniel

Haniel Member

American On server 2 Pk Is Allowed.If you don`t know go and read rules please.And In that time i was sustainig an event with my teamate ArrowStorm..What can I do if somebody Pk you?...Geez:confused:
    And also you disrupted an event...I Helpe Anyone that ask me questions from game:eek:

Regards,DiabloMu Staff

8. Brook

Brook Member

dude your an admin you should know the rules better ..
    first of all i posted that print because " american " was insulting an GM .. and second of all sephiroth already said that is not such thing as excesive pk that`s why svr 1 exist .

9. r3dpuma

r3dpuma Member

closed.
    American, the solution was simple for you, Alt+f4, then go on server 1. Simple as that.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.