DM Coins Requests

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ads1551, Feb 11, 2009.

1. calvi1n973

calvi1n973 Member

Actually... the price of sm wings lvl 3 never came down because of the fact that not only did the supply go up, the demand also went up due to the player explosion

There is 2 factors in the supply with relation to demand concept... and you only covered one of them

This server, like EVERY other, follows supply and demand. It is common sense

2. Tudo

Tudo Member

Only kids like you don't have the patience required to create a set.
    Oh,and by the way,this is just the game,you're not waiting for the results from a term paper,or something.
    In my opinion,there's nothing wrong with waiting for a month to create a set.

3. ads1551

ads1551 Member

Why not read previous posts Tudo and grow up and stop having a personal vendetta against me, don't just reply with your childish comments

4. Diegah

Diegah Member

vendetta? i dont know him but i think the same about that, ur post look like a child just look what are u talking about making items exe!!, man tell me another server where u can do something like that, having 3 items per month its enought in 2 months u can make the set u want a very easy server where u dont need to work on ur char to get ur items so create ur own server and make it with the vault editor =/. Just tell me if u can ve items without luck from non exc to exc and more than 3 per month why ppl should donate? :D.

5. ads1551

ads1551 Member

again read previous posts!! i am just F*&^ing wondering why you can make exc to 2 opt 10-15 per month, while only 3 per month non exc to exc...and where does it say that i wanted the items to be able to be upped without luck? ....if you read previous posts after the first one that i made, i am asking why it is so easy to make a 2 opt exc set with the 10-15 per month...so 3 sets or 2 sets with weapons, where as only 3 non exc, not even 1 set, so again i am just wondering why it is so easy to make a very good 2 opt set, then make a stupid 1 opt set or 1 opt wep with luck?

6. Diegah

Diegah Member

normal items = very easy to get, good exe items = not that easy to get.

making items exe give u a lot more of dmg, def

normal items = find out everyday everymoment everywhere

exe items= take a long time to get all with the same opts!

just think

the time u expend waiting to make the set exe with luck, could be the same or more that u need to get all ur exe items

7. akkken

akkken Supporter

ads1551 its simple why we cant make 2 opted sets... as u know we can donate to buy set+13+2 opts... so if we will can make it by making non-x to x +2opts it will be a bit stupid ;/. why? because ppl wont donate then... its very simple.. Diegah and Tudo has a bit right its the most "easy" serv that i played... on other servers u can only dream of making X item from non-x :). so ppl calm down :).

8. ads1551

ads1551 Member

wow you guys don't understand what i'm saying -.- admin keep the +lk requirement on upping from non-exc to exc, so can't get 2 opts...i'm not saying to take it away so it makes it so that you can make non exc to exc...to 2 opt...all i am saying is why is it only 3 per month on the non-exc+lk to exc+lk...and 10-15 on exc 1opt?

2 opt exc +13 are not that hard to make because you can buy either dsr or dd for example, and add the other, and poof you have same set as if you donated, and since you can do 10-15 of those per month, you could get 2-3 sets easier and cheaper than the person who donated for one of those types of sets...where as you can't buy a +13+1 opt+lk set
    look at the 4th one down, you don't need to find all the same opt, you just need find one of the 2 opts that you are looking for and make to +9 or +13 whichever you like and than add the 2nd option...where as you can only request 1 opt on the +luck items

i'm done with replies to this thread cause you are not understanding what i am saying, but i will keep eye on it...and if i do see another "Stupid" post i will reply with my opinion again!

9. r3dpuma

r3dpuma Member

im not even bothering to read all of this as i dont care about the subject... all i have to say is:

flaming = warn = forum ban

10. Diegah

Diegah Member

the sense of donating its buy a full opt set no 2 opts =/, so donators dont get disadventaged for the DM coins system and why u dont ask about decrease the exe items if ur problem its the ammount of exe items that server allows u to add option and it ll be fair :D.

11. Wasabi

Wasabi Member

weres SepiH when we need him... :|

12. akkken

akkken Supporter

Seph is overbusy so be patience :)

btw i got u point (atleast) ads but atm the moment i dnt see nothing that can tell us especially admins / gms why they should make for example 10 or mroe nonx to x per month making by dmc ;/... look on requests ... ppl dnt make even 3 per month... so i think its useless...

13. ads1551

ads1551 Member

14. Diegah

Diegah Member

ok so to be fair u need that exe items decrease to 3 too ^^

15. ads1551

ads1551 Member

dude just think...you need find only 1 item with 1 of the 2 opts you want and get it to +13...now that isn't that hard to do...where as getting certain non exc+lk items to complete a whole set is quite difficult...so what i would like to see, but which won't happen...is either up the non-exc+lk to exc 1 opt+lk to something a lil bit higher, or lower the exc 1 opt to 2 opt so it isn't that easy to make 2-3 good 2 opt sets :D

16. Tudo

Tudo Member

Touché !
    And you should stop stretching out your tongue towards the administrator's bottom.Why should I grow up ? I'm only 9 years old.
    To be on-topic,Diegah has a point there:Why should we make an easy server easier ?Just play the game the way it is meant to be played.

17. akkken

akkken Supporter

I agree with Tudo and Diegah again^^.
    I think some1 should close this topic its ... useless. :)) ok maybe admins can make 5 non x per month then u will be happy^^.

Btw Ads i made Executor +13+REF+DD in in 1 month ^^

18. ads1551

ads1551 Member

umm wtf is with the "strop stretching out your toungue towards the admin bottom?" and how do you figure i am doing that? how about thinking before you speak...and yes please admin close this topic to stop Tudo from making such claims again...cause they are very pointless and have no ground to stand on!!

19. akkken

akkken Supporter

ok ppl calm down stop spamin same text ^^ suggestion is simple every opions has been sayed and w8 for lasty opinion of Seph :). atleast some1 could close topic until seph will reply :).