Report Neta Speedhacking

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Kratos, Oct 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kratos

Kratos Member

2. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

there is a auto-bot that stops attacking but it doesn't work here i think .

3. Xurbus

Xurbus Supporter

I was there with Mozzie for the first video, Neta is definatly cheating / duping jewels and messing up the market because she is buying ancients / items with a high ammout of jewels

4. Kratos

Kratos Member

even if she legitimately got those jewels some how...this shows a speed hack...using elven axe and mobs dieing without me touching them...

5. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

maybe it's a reflect set Oo and regarding jewels blood castle drops them sometimes

and i watched video , she is w/o buff has a silk helm silk gloves and silk boots every time the char gets hit it does move like a normal char , maybe you have a visual bug ( it happens) and if she has :

3 items , 2 rings , 1 shield +ref = 6 items x 5 % ref = 30 % reflect and lets just say that she is pumping hp , like shadowgriz was saying today about weird builds . and notice Mobs attack neta, and she is wearing a spirit set 0 = low defense .

Regarding jewels , you can get from blood castle and CC 1 , 1 bless drops

6. Arabella

Arabella Member

That is clearly argo spirit armor, & reflect is not strong enough to kill mobs in a few seconds

7. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

maybe it's a reflect set Oo and regarding jewels blood castle drops them sometimes

and i watched video , she is w/o buff has a silk helm silk gloves and silk boots every time the char gets hit it does move like a normal char , maybe you have a visual bug ( it happens) and if she has :

3 items , 2 rings , 1 shield +ref = 6 items x 5 % ref = 30 % reflect and lets just say that she is pumping hp , like shadowgriz was saying today about weird builds . and notice Mobs attack neta, and she is wearing a spirit set 0 = low defense .

Regarding jewels , you can get from blood castle and CC 1 , 1 bless drops

8. Arabella

Arabella Member

My question is , why are you defending her? Mozzie contacted me and I saw for myself that she was using autokill, are you in on the jewels?

9. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

-.- '' Arabella check my account i have 8 souls , i am not defending buuuuuuut check out mozzie and his MULTIPLE reports on EVERYTHING that moves on the server , and yes the character may be adding hp , just saying ! Soon enough mozzie will report me for power leveling or something he isn't happy about.
    Notice mozzie says , " If you stand here for a longer period of time , the mobs die" Isn't that what reflect does ?
    Why does everyone jump when kratos says so. He reported Avalon for looting and avalon posted a video mocking mozzie in which avalon was at keyboard not ANSWERING mozzie/pure/kratos/infinite/destiny all just reporters of anything.
    And to prove stuff , you check not believe everything that flies Oo, am i wrong ? do u know how much bad this guy has done ? No arabella you don't , in the beginning he was in FATE and betrayed Fate to join some other guild , either way he is what he is .

10. Kratos

Kratos Member

he is the one that sold her argo set so he has/had jewels from that...and he is trying to keep her around to sell more to her probably...or he is just trying to pick a fight when there is nothing to fight about....

and as to the reflect set...even with a full set and rings and shield (8 pieces x 5%=40% ref) she is at least level 180 so (179 x 5= 895 points+20 points from 150 quest so 915 points) she needs 240 for argo armor (22 base and 102 str to use and 25 base and 160 agi) so that leaves (915-240=675 pts left) and at base elf has 20 vit so total vit if she was pumping vit would be 695 which would give her about 1600 hp...and with the set she has she would have probably about 250 def or so...and at that defense you get get about 50 in lost tower 3... so 50 x 40% = 20 dmg dealt to the mobs...and the mobs have about 5k health (just tested that with my mg) so 5,000/18 = 275 hits to kill her...and mobs don't hit that many times in 5 seconds...

so yeah pretty sure its speed hack when they are dieing without me attacking and her not using a bow...so nice try making an argument out of nothing james...so please just stop replying and let sephi make a decision on this...

11. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

You just make calculations as a whatever, whatever you just said is wrong , because you don't know how much hp /def the elf has .
    You are making some nasty accusations krapos , i like blizzard mu i don't make fun of it , but hey ask THE whole majority of players that you don't give free items to like- what they think about you . I'll show you what Demona thinks about you , heck even avalon , vengeance, godofwar, killswitch , terra will tell you ^^.
    To bad the new players that are awesome don't know who you are, to bad Arabella doesn't know you either .
    P.S. Your math is bad ^^

12. Kratos

Kratos Member

i don't care if my math is wrong its pointing out that it is impossible to kill with what she was wearing full argo set...so at most she was wearing helm/boots +ref and 2 rings (since video shows no shield) equals 20% reflect ... and so like i said in last post...there is no need to reply here...so quit trying to create a "forum war" as you call it when you have no reason to be posting in this thread anyways unless you are myself the reporter or the person being reported or an admin...

so since you aren't any of those...shut up and leave this thread for sephi to make a decision!

13. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

Noob , you cannot have anything to say since you are the Reporter by default . Get a life , i'm out of your troll thread

14. Kratos

Kratos Member

wow...again can you just actually leave here...and let sephi make a decision...and quit flaming every single thread i open up

15. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

NEVER will i stop "Flaming" every thread you make , since you are a TROLL , always looking to get ANYBODY in trouble , as you are trying to get neta. Of course , the Heads of Blizzard will decide but while we're here let the players know what / who you are , and everyone knows even real people know you are a troll .

And to be on subject , i'm sorry sephiroth but i can't take kratos's crap - so forgive me :).

16. Kratos

Kratos Member

so just open your own thread saying what kind of person you think i am...and i'm going to get whoever breaks the rules in trouble because unless sephi says otherwise...rule breaking should be punished...do you even know what a TROLL is...if you actually knew the definition...you would see that you are in fact the troll...

a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community in order to evoke an emotional response...which is exactly what you do every single time you post in one of my threads...so you're the troll and quit replying where you have no reason to except to troll the forum looking for things i post

ON-TOPIC: i'm done posting anything in regards to puresoul (jame *scizophrenic* cicio)...and hopefully sephi will reply to this when he gets time and also to the other thread regarding autobots etc.

17. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

True enough on this thread i am the troll - read the line , on the blizzard mu game you are the TROLL , always trolling in lt3 and roaming the lands , no lifer , you actually catch both golden great dragons , and i see you at 00:00 gmt +2 and at 08:00 gmt+2 , i'm the troll ^^ look at yourself.

18. Arabella

Arabella Member

Player "Neta" has been permanently banned.

Read the rules & play fair

Rules Here

19. Fullmetal

Fullmetal Member

Since the Problem is Solved, thread is locked.