Another Illegal selling....CHALO

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ads1551, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ads1551

ads1551 Member

after we did crywolf event we were doing some friendly pk, and chalo says that he sell...+13 full bk wings...

[​IMG]

2. ads1551

ads1551 Member

sephi or joe or power please take a look at this...this is the 3rd time this has happened :S

3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

eh due to forum downtime it s a bit late atm so i'll pass this time

but again i ask everyone of you to use /post ( no spam ofc ) and from time to time post this rule ... FO trade is FORBIDDEN and selling anything for money is FORBIDDEN also

4. ads1551

ads1551 Member

:( i would have posted this right after it happened but forum was down :( but thanks for the quick response on the answer :)

5. chalo

chalo Member

you're a bad person and make massive deaths, said there dk sell wings +13 full and does not mean anything, so this is not sold with money, otherwise the full items can not be traded, and besides I have no wings sm full, your envy is what you have, the better dedicate to play and not disturb the low level, do not you realize that nobody wants? they could at least donate, by the time it takes to play, to help administrators and give no problems, no more bad person does not bother you that all external forums learn

6. chalo

chalo Member

is my error say full sorry nokillkenny :C, you a gift wing dk +13+luck+ign+lif 7% stronger so sos

7. ads1551

ads1551 Member

"no wings sm full" look at screen again you said bk wings...but whatever just watch what you say from now on...because people are always watching...just waiting to report people...this is not a threat just something to make you think before you speak :) and admin please close this thread to stop further spamming

8. akkken

akkken Supporter

heh.
    1st. he didnt showed u wings
    2nd. he didnt sold fo wings

so u cant punish him becose he said "im sellin fo dk wings" omg... if i will say im sallein my mom fo+13 wht u will report me too^^?? pff... wht a kid ure... omg..

9. ads1551

ads1551 Member

btw d3mon if you looked at the other posts about this same thing...neither of them had the person showing the items and they received ban...so look before you speak plz

10. chalo

chalo Member

read te rules kid and this no are /post yo are a bad person for all playes you say ban, ban, ban, everyone you know who you are and they know we do not want competition, so look for a game you get angry, mature, and no longer cause problems where there are none better go kill a noob in crywolf, that if you goes well, sry for my english i use traductor, yes if I'm wrong wing is dk

Administrator apology is that these people are only generating bitterness, no longer gives me more desire to play this many, I thought that was the best he had played, but never known people like this, all day with his self-centeredness, not is the fault of you

11. Gix

yes i can ban him because it s in the rules

and chalo if you make these jokes again i ll promise you the permanent ban. Don't flame others because it seems you don't know the rules by yourself

fo trade or any items trade for money is FORBIDDEN !!!
    So i don't care if you make a joke or not ... there are millions of jokes besides this

12. ads1551

ads1551 Member

thanks for the explanation sephi :) and any admin can please close to prevent further flaming/spamming since sephi made decision

13. chalo

chalo Member

you will think I'm going to need money? Man, I have more money that all together, the only problem here is not what I said in the wings, the problem here is the bad players, find out if that ever donate something for everyone to play for free

14. ads1551

ads1551 Member

what does money have to do with my report...nothing so why you saying this...and event server is pvp...crywolf is for fun...so i can pk whoever i want without being mean...so i'm gonna stop replying to this thread and hope admin close this thread soon :)

15. Power

Power Supporter

Thread Closed !

16. Gix

the only bad player in this thread is you "rich guy"

You don't respect the rules ... if you don t need money or smth don't make comments about selling FO ingames, isn't hard to understand that

We respect everyone of you so please do so too.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.