DiabloMu Future - Suggestions & Changes From Everyone !!!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Gix, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

seems we ll stick to s3ep1 and the main server will be closed and all players are invited on tests. This should be done today or tomorr.

I want to hear some more opinions about experience

atm i have in mind AnomiS suggestion for 100x Exp - Stats reset - 350/400 points after rr

Ofc Grand Reset will be activated

So come with experience, system reset suggestions

thefox likes this.
  2. StoneCold

StoneCold Member

On the Experiece side 100x looks just fine.. but let me clarify.. the 100x that was in season 3 ep 2 not the 100x that was in season 4.

Stats Reset - I think that around 450-500 stats per reset are very very good.

My main thought behind all my suggestions are:

A player max his main character and after that he starts playing other chars and not like in season 4 only the main chars were maxed and any other second char was used as a bug discoverers resulting the Sky Event bug and bans.

And ofc the DM coins through the Voting thing or the Event were the big DIABLO MU blast.

thefox likes this.
  3. Gix

there won t be any skyevent or something simillar to create bugs

I doubt about DM Coins, but grand reset will be available and probably the reward would be a set+2opts

as for the vote reward probably its gonna be the cashshop points

We'll discuss further on during the tests.

As i've said i'm gonna close the main server and hopefully more players will join tests. The more ppl we get on tests the faster we finish.

thefox likes this.
  4. unsouless

unsouless Member

i was wonder . ef you can activate the in game coin shop . by picking demon . fairy . lucky coin . etc .. and point to make by voting 2 or 3 links . reword for voting to by like 4 . 5 points . or less .. the xp rate 100 x is ok ... with 400 points per reset ..

thefox likes this.
  5. enm4nuel

enm4nuel Well-Known Member

100x exp and 400 point per rr this is ok for me,and need talk more about GR and vote to Decide a good idea about it

thefox likes this.
  6. TesTings

TesTings Member

100x (200x for events) and 500 stats/reset

thefox likes this.
  7. tjcv

tjcv Supporter

Since I began to play in this server.. it was season 3.. and I think it was better than any of the following seasons in this server.

But Ill still push with my previous suggestion I gave before....
    Before I came over to this server.. I was playing in a medium exp. Server.. I played there with friends for almost 4-6 years … there were a lot of players like really a lot. The server did not let players max out, it had a cap or a limit in the total max points of a character like a character can only RR up to 60x (we don’t have to limit to 60rr but as long as it not the max RR to max stats). It was that one of the feature of the server that attracted more players because the players had to mix their stats properly in order to get a good build. you have to plan your final stats before you make your last RR when you reach the max point to RR.

for example if the max point if 32,767 point for str, agi, vit and ene. so that would total of 131068 points when a player maxes out.
    that is
    str - 32,767
    agi -32,767
    vit -32,767
    ene -32,767
    ------------
    total = 131,068 points
    why not reduce the total points.. to like for example 111,068 points when a player maxes out.
    so then , the player may distribute his points according to his best knowledge.. like for example.
    str - 32,767
    agi -32,767
    vit -32,767
    ene -12,767
    -------------
    total - 111,068

or he can distribute his point like so....

str - 32,767
    agi -22,767
    vit -32,767
    ene -22,767
    -------------
    total - 111,068

or like so

str - 22,767
    agi -32,767
    vit -32,767
    ene -22,767
    -------------
    total - 111,068

distributing the points will be the players task, strategy and knowledge on how to mix his stats into a good build of a player.

This would being and more fun..
    even with an FO but with the wrong build of your char. you will get owned. therefore balancing the game again. If the game feature are challenging wherein the player uses strategy to build his character.. And it does not take long to get to the maximum RR..
    Another thing… with full or max stats…
    1. it will boil down to your sets and weapons.. with stats being equal.. this is what kills the game when all the players get maxed..
    2. with max stats the fo guys will have definitely an advantage because of the sets and weapons unless you have bad lag.
    3. Max stats really kill the fun of the game.t it makes the game boring as stated in the beginning of the thread..

This way it balances out the characters, whether you have fo or not.. it’s a matter of how you set the character up.

[FONT=&quot]I know there would be issues and problems for the other features if it is done this way but if it make the server more attractive then why not?

just my idea and 2 cents...

thanks..:)):):biggrin:
    [/FONT]

thefox and Vigant like this.
  8. unsouless

unsouless Member

are you out of your mind? after he take off the FO set you want these .. these is not age of empire . strategic games .. These is a MMORPG

thefox likes this.
  9. unsouless

unsouless Member

i have a bette ideea .. why dont make 50 X exp .. with 450 points per reset ? quest to find out . grand master reset to be like 100 or 500 resets . and the ideea with increse xp in events are crap .. let it be normal .. i like contest event . hide and seek . questioning . etc ...

thefox likes this.
  10. hemppa76

hemppa76 Supporter

100x exp is ok and 400 points each reset.

One question are all donators keeping those FO sets and are sets in shop? If its yes, i think its 2 boring server me(because i like market :biggrin:).

thefox likes this.
  11. Gix

no. i have decided to take out the fo items both from ingame and donations

tjcv your idea is partially great but it's used by really few servers which are in a dump right now. And i'm saying partially because -10k stats is really nothing. A good limit for rr would be about 20-30.

Anyway the idea of 100x with 350/400 stats per rr seems to be agreed by the players

Neverlast, testings was reffering to server events not gm events so it was about bc, ds etc

A 50x exp server with stats rr sounds tempting also but probably that's too much because thats the equivalent to a 25x probably so the first 20-50 rr probably will be hard work. Still donno, it sounds good for me too

we are planning already to reintroduce the party exp so 50x exp and party exp bonus up to 75x-100x for example in a full party sounds good too

Anyway. The main server is now closed and today or tomorrow the test client will be available and hopefully i will see you all there.

Remember the more testers we get the faster we finish

thefox, tjcv and Vigant like this.
  12. unsouless

unsouless Member

yeah . thats what i was thinking about all day long . with 50 x exp in party will rise about 75 - 100 X . and in fact i have in my mind thing with marriage wich rise xp about 10 - 15 x xp .. about event wich rise exp and drop . i dont like the ideea .. why? because events bouns are enagh i suppose . and these will benefit player`s who open shop`s . market . you know what i mean .

thefox and tjcv like this.
  13. Kube

Kube Member

Sorry to hear the main server has been deleted.
    I really liked the server even though there were not many players
    But I hope everything is good and you do everything to be better server
    I would certainly love to also play on the new server that you are doing this special server with people who know how to do server
    It is important to note that I'll be glad with the server and will it be difficult Exp
    Anyway good luck happy to help in all that is needed.

I stared at the server
    Kubbe 'Style' BadGirl

thefox likes this.
  14. Gix

Thank you for posting here Kube, appreciated.

Season 6 begining was a blast but this time should be a lot better.

Stay tuned as the official test thread will be posted soon

thefox, tjcv and unsouless like this.
  15. Sleepless

Sleepless Member

goood point, in this way u can win vs BK with other caracters !

Bk is not over powered in the original mu settings, but is having a little more defense because is a close combat caracter, and when we add to all caracter 32k stats for str agi ene vit , that little def for BK , get bigger and bigger...

thefox and tjcv like this.
  16. Kube

Kube Member

I have a question, when the server will run and we can play ..?

thefox likes this.
  17. Gix

18. tjcv

tjcv Supporter

duh...:hellno:.

the thread was made to listen and for us to give SUGGESTIONS.. chill...
    :tt2::cheer::rofl:

thefox likes this.
  19. tjcv

tjcv Supporter

ok.. just giving my personal ideas.. but yes i agree a 20-30 RR would be good..

this is exciting.. :dancing::yahoo:

thefox likes this.
  20. unsouless

unsouless Member

today duel saw the diference . 31.780 str , 31299 agi , 25000 vit and 32000 ene rezults VS Soul Master Score 7-3 For BK with no sweel and no hard work . soul master get week`r but bk still stay strong .

SleepLess : goood point, in this way u can win vs BK with other caracters !

Bk is not over powered in the original mu settings, but is having a little more defense because is a close combat caracter, and when we add to all caracter 32k stats for str agi ene vit , that little def for BK , get bigger and bigger...

thefox likes this.