DiabloMu Future - Suggestions & Changes From Everyone !!!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Gix, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

As we discussed in some other thread it's been obvious that most of players already reached full stats or got bored with MuOnline. Nowdays when there are tons of 9999x servers and you have to know their percentage is near to 90% if not more than that.

Also ppl start to loose interest into this game called MU

We got a crowded server at the begining of Season 6 but mostly the players are the ones that get bored as soon as they reach full stats or during this period.

Everyone is welcomed to come with suggestions to get all MU players back ingame and to gain more interest and fun except just being obsessed of lvling and afking.

There were ppl suggesting the wipe and such and as the things are looking at this moment probably this should be a good idea.

Next, you all know that webzen ( Mu creator ) is just launching season after season lately and yes ... S6 brought a new char RageFighter but iit's not completly finished and even when it will be i doubt it will gain ppl interest a lot.

Also there are pretty many MU players that moved to official to test out the Season6 and their new MuBoT which is kinda like an own hack used to autoloot items jewels, etc same as Avanta and Elite clickers are doing it which is kinda stupid.

I was thinking on a 0.97d or 0.99 version like the old time mu when we all started playing this game. We have to agree those were some great days for playing MU, without all these damn new maps and stuff.

This thread is created in order to discuss about changes that we should do and other things that will keep players interested to play MuOnline so each and everyone is welcomed. This includes server version, experience, wipe and everything else.

PS: Remember that a server population and interest depends most of all of it's players and their support and during these years there were enough old players that breaked the rules in season6 or earlier and they never even wanted to support the server even by a single vote.

Post below and let everyone know about this thread

thefox and Vigant like this.
  2. StoneCold

StoneCold Member

I've been playing for quite a long time here and what pops up in mind are the following:

1. If version / season of Mu is an option and can be changed I think S2 even S3 was the great time of Mu. It was that time that I started playing and it was a blast.
    2. The 25 lvl vote reward. I know it was the lazy way to lvl up but ppl were actually voting and the DMU was in the top 10 on xtremetop100.
    3. DM Coins either trough the vote system or the DM Coin event at Lorencia. You could gear up and not being far behind the FO players.
    4. The Grand Reset System. People were lvling up different characters for that purpose

Those are few of the things that pop up without any thought. Those things were the reason I joined the server. I think many ppl will agree with me.

thefox and cpl like this.
  3. hemppa76

hemppa76 Supporter

Hi

Couple things why i left and my friends

1. Imbalanced PvP
    2. Boring when got full stats (maybe some really hard monster u cannot kill even if full stats etc..)
    3. No market because so much Full opt sets. Its boring if items dont matter...

I think server was 2 easy. If u can buy fo set and got full stats there is nothing 2 do.
    Atlest if sell sets u should keep some sets what u cannot buy so everyone have some challenge and that keep people interesting with market. Bless and souls was allmost useless because people dont need, only Harmonys was needed because u cannot buy that opt and so on...

thefox likes this.
  4. Cruel

Cruel Supporter

i agree with tito, like the old days. dm coins system, vote reward, grand reset and maybe most online also.

thefox likes this.
  5. unsouless

unsouless Member

hello

i have play the same these server . to bad when refond has made all has gone wrong . i sustein the ideea with : when you are full there is nothing you can do . is getting boring .
    Pc points are not valid . how is the fact when you have make refound all players are gone .. or have play`d 1 month then the server has got empty ?
    - make some hard monsters
    - input web points by vote to get 1 FO item after 100 or 1000 votes.
    - make events every week
    - put some GM to observe activiti on server every day
    - activate pc points
    - when is Castle Siege you have to observe the activiti and promote winners with jwl or something
    - activate weeding vault
    - activate grand master reset
    - make 3 serversat most: 1 non pvp , 2 pvp , 3 CS
    the game is fun . but ef you dont make it to be like that . it has no reason to play . all player`s are not the same as a personality . make it hard . to fight for something . ef you want people . rank and respect . make`it true . for money you lose every thing :thumbup:

thefox likes this.
  6. Aaape

Aaape Well-Known Member

I second titty. Season 3 was a blast. It had just the perfect rates for a succesful server.

thefox likes this.
  7. unsouless

unsouless Member

the system of voting for those who do not have money for donations. the system to be based on accumulated monthly votes. so you get only one item with 3-4 option. the system of voting to be every 12 hours at least 3 or 4 browsers. and for donors to be more difficult. 1 item / donation. no longer give full sets on the donation. will be too easy and will not be balanced

thefox likes this.
  8. unsouless

unsouless Member

vaulth .. / ware 1 and / ware 2. for those who have donated. and from / ware 2 up ptr those donations. guardu give buff elf to level 150. arena, BC. DS. CC. without the elf guard buff. spots in the arena to be the weakest mob in most countries where take 3-4 spotu to make xp .. alone to die. there are no items in shops +3 +4 +5 .... etc.. gold coin that fail to goer. to be active in loren_market goblinu you can buy boxes of kundum. sing of dimension to drop very often. kundum only occur for example in Kalima 6 .. decide. darklord balance scroll of birds .. Summoner - Sleep skill to use it only eventuri. FAI 2 server - a non pvp. 2 PvP mode,

thefox likes this.
  9. NightBlue

NightBlue Well-Known Member

Tito +1..etsi 8elw na 3ana ginei to server opos to ipes esy :D.....

i agree with TiTo

thefox likes this.
  10. StoneCold

StoneCold Member

Bumping it to keep it on the first page... Opinions are needed.. dont be shy!

thefox likes this.
  11. HellioS

HellioS Member

+1 tito :weee:

thefox likes this.
  12. glenn1210

glenn1210 Member

+1 for tito, season 3 was the best season for me . grand reset and dm coins was a great idea, to make people not get bored playing.

thefox likes this.
  13. andreey

andreey Member

Yea dm coins and grand reset was a good thing for players to not get bored . And stronger bosses will be good too .

thefox likes this.
  14. StoneCold

StoneCold Member

bump it one more time...!!

thefox likes this.
  15. kimmeria

kimmeria Member

i wanna the server to be like the season3 diablo..grand rr dm coins vote etc...

thefox likes this.
  16. Gix

season2 was better than season3 :) and we had about 1000+ online players

those +1 are just useless spam posts and it's not the answer i wanted to see.

I am still thinking over the 0.97 series + new items + from season1,2,3 and maybe even 4 where arena was the last map for level and there not much servers around nowdays + 0.97d and season3 are the most voted versions by mu players

I ve got already such thing almost done by our coders and includes golden archer, custom zen drop sistem so we can even make zen a trade coin, custom bc rewards for single players, parties and etc

Also probably donation policy will be changed especially for those inactive players. there is another posibility of dropping fo sets and stick with fo wings and vip but is not anything decided and ppl should considerate such server its pretty expensive so don't think it's totally free and no one is paying for all of these

I want to see more answers except +1 and good

17. Gix

A little update

The versions i have in mind

Season2
    Season3

They got no bugs at all!

I've already got server files for all of these with custom things and i'm not reffering to items but to options such as new events, rena works on all vers and golden archer, carnage event, etc, cashshop fully working same as blizzardmu, simple heart is an item which is used, lottery event, pets summoning and more

All new season servers got lots of players first time but usually ppl get bored and there are really a lot old season lovers. It depends on the community as well but version and especially bugs are a critical thing here

So i want to hear some opinions and arguments here but think before making them. Also let other ppl know about the thread ... i see a lot reading this one but not too many posting

18. NightBlue

NightBlue Well-Known Member

s4 vote reward is very good!!!

thefox likes this.
  19. Gix

nah, s4 sucks and vote reward is not for s4 only. It's for all seasons

thefox and unsouless like this.
  20. unsouless

unsouless Member

i like the ideea that seph is coming with an update of 0.97 ( sesson 2 ,3 ) with an low xp . and drop hard . events . i hear it will be a great deal .

Vote For Seph Decision

thefox likes this.