Report TheTurks Autolooting #2

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Kratos, Jun 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kratos

Kratos Member

2. Kratos

Kratos Member

2 days without an answer? sorry but it would be nice to know if he'll get ban or not...

3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

I've typed a msg from my phone but it seems it didn't worked.

Decisions about autoloot will be taken after the client upgrade which involves ofc the anticheat since the current one allows the avanta/elite latest versions clickers

4. Kratos

Kratos Member

...so in other words people are pretty much free to loot without punishment for now until the next update...thats what you're saying you know...

5. Mizrael

Mizrael Member

Look...this post just proves what i told you in my in-game mail: You are not the authority here and are not employed to care about looters. By doing so you are only causing tense atmosphere on the server and scare away even the few noobs we get from time to time. To be honest this is the first private server i have seen that enforces the forbid of autopickers that strongly. But lets not go there,this matter has been consulted over and over and we dont seen to get to a conclusion.
    Its just sad we have a psycho running around the server all day making videos and PKing poor noobs who want to pick up 1 feather(drops very rarely nowadays) so that they could make 2nd wings.Yes,we got our wings when they were easier to find and everyone was hunting for them. That doesnt stop me from coming out of the cave(LOT) and help a new player who asks me if ill help him kill some wheelies to get a feather. And does he want to loot? none of my business, there is anyway a small chance that he will get that feather over 1 night looting. But i certainly wont go around shouting "LOOT IS ILLEGAL AND ILL GET YOU BANNED!" because that would be the last time we see him online. We need to encourage new players to stay not to leave. Who would want to play on such server?
    And what do i get? EE PKed=my MG dies and i lost all night of exp which i could had gathered in LOT instead...
    WAKE UP KRATOS...YOU ARE NOT A GOD!

6. Kratos

Kratos Member

thanks for the spam post why not just keep flaming me in a report that doesn't involve you...and i don't care what you say about me...so just shut up

7. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

when you guys gonna get over such kids fights ?

Even if it's weird that someone who used to loot some time ago it's a total addicted to no-loot i would like to see fair attitude from everyone instead of flaming.

Anticheat update is already applied on the test srv