Multiple bugs..

Discussion in 'Archive' started by cortel, Jun 2, 2011.

1. cortel

cortel Member

First.
    . raklion boss/dopplenger boss dont give pc points shop as it says...

second:
    gaion order event doesnt work=you cant enter its bugged..it takes your invitation and thats it..

third:
    swamp event last round:always 1 or 2 mobs says it remains.. but none is on the map...

forth:
    gens still not working with the reward.

fifth:
    kalima 7 maps=difficulty of k1 map i think..they are too low..

saxobeat likes this.
  2. cortel

cortel Member

some of them are not bugs but they need some atention i guess..
    also... u cant put points on zen and rezistance electricty in skill tree..
    and gens contribution bug is probably this:when u click for reward it shows up u have 0 contribution...

3. Dannyc

Dannyc Supporter

About the autoclicker: By SephiroTH
    "Actually it's working.
    You are using the new elite and avanta clicker including it's autoloot which is forbidden so don't try to fool us around Use our default clicker instead of trying to be afk and getting box of heaven for jewels and you will see it's working just fine
    Delete your avanta and elite autoclicker"

You see, i'm trying to make the game a little better by reporting bugs and stuff. But they dont take you seriously... We are all hackers here, and we prefer to play with the game files than to actually play the game...
    What am I supposed to do to be taken seriously? Is it ok if i make a video with me reinstalling the game and then showing you the bugs? I'm not kidding and there is no sarcasm in this post, if that's what is required of me to do, i'll do it!

4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

90% of players that were screaming on post the clicker is not working were avanta / elite users so if you don't know what you are talking about then don't do it at all !

I'm already a bit annoyed of your attitude from your PMs so if you expect to be taken seriously then drop it and start acting normal w/o any wannabe phrases or any simillar things. No one told you were hacker or whatever but as i can see you understand just what you want. Someone already told you to change the compatibility and since some users got no problem with that including myself which i've tested the clicker right after your post it's obvious is not a general problem.
    A simple reply such as " it's still not working for me " would have been enough but not for players like you, sarcasm is something you love and something i dislike when it comes to reports or thoughts so avoid that as much as possible as i have my limists as well. Do a video and then join my computer with teamviewer and i'll proove it;s working just fine on my side and ofc the player i've asked for having windows 7, xp and 2003

cortel, PCPoints is disabled atm so it won't give any for bosses

second, use party. The players i've asked about the vent DarckMaul and BabooN joined this event pretty many times and everything worked smooth

forth. There is already a report about that so don't double the post. As soon as i get some time i'll have a look

fifth. Kalima 7 got Kalima 6 mobs, not k1 at all. All spots are copied exactly from k6 to k7

5. Dannyc

Dannyc Supporter

This will be my last post regarding bugs.
    "re-download client and apply the patch w/o modifying any files. The game should crash by killing a mob as long as you use our default files"
    When you told me that, i assumed that you thought i modified some files. What else you meant i dont know.(that's why i posted the hacker thing)
    The Gaion event worked in the beginning, only in the last days i saw it bug... Also every time i went there i went with a party and that didnt help... As you know a bug isnt always that obvious, if it works for some ppl it doesnt mean that it works for all (that goes for the autoclicker too).There are some games made by a small group of ppl(Magicka comes to mind), they make it, they test it, they resolve the bugs and then they release it... but because they were only a handful of people they couldnt test everything and every situation that the player could go through so now it has about 30 patches and still counting. Or maybe the players you asked didnt went there in the last days... I really dont know. But i know one thing for sure and that is that it's not working as it should.

As for the clicker, mine works ok(with a few stops along the way) but i can live with that! Why i posted is because i heard a lot of ppl complaining ingame about the clicker. Also a friend of mine(you dont know him) tried with all the compatibilities and it still didnt work. DiegaH also said that it isnt working for him anymore (though it worked at first with 98 compatibility). But if they are gonna complain ingame and not post on forums, i guess it's their problem.

I came here to play a game and have fun and that's what I'm gonna do from now on. If i annoyed you, I'm sorry, i get frustrated at times...
    Do whatever you want with the PMs i've sent you... Just 1 thing i ask you, if it's not working dont sell it.
    Good luck & Good bye!

6. Aaape

Aaape Well-Known Member

Hmmh. Maybe another clicker should be added to the allowed progs of anti-cheat. I had one really fine working one on my old computer, but I think the comp can't be revived anymore, which is a shame. Would've shared it here.

7. Lion

Lion Supporter

Yea that's right, Imperial event doenst work, tested it few min ago.

Last time when i was there it was Monday and it worked. The server need a reboot, that's all.

a thread opened by u cortel. why u had to mention again about that?

8. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

I'm waiting for the castle siege to end in order to reboot the server. No one want's daily reboots do you? So after todays reboot, gayon should get back to normal.

Also the clicker thing... as long as for most ppl everything is ok i got no idea why it's not working for some of you. Tested on different OS and everything was just fine, no one ever camed to teamspeak3 and let me join through teamview to check this personally and thats because being lazy is so much better

I'm gonna check the clicker recommended by Danyyc from here http://forum.gamefobia.com/showthread.php?p=460939#post460939 and if it's fine i'm gonna add it into next update. I don't like the auto Q thing though ...

About the PMs, i won't excuse you for those words and you will be punished as you should be