DiabloMu vs. Hackers - We Owned them -- Forum is up

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Gix, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

After the hackers team tried to bring us down we found the security hole and fixed it.

Also we improved our security and i will show these kids that they messed with the wrong server after their reason was stupid and maybe because of our fame or something ...

I will make their IP's public but you should know they use multiple ip's and starting today I'll let one PC opened with a DDOS attack on their asses.

IP Range: 190.48.1.1 - 190.48.255.255

So who wanna help just flood these IP's. I'm really sorry for those who will suffer after this DDOS attack but just wanna prove these guys they are just some stupid hackers which messed with the wrong team aslong as we never crushed any rival server or anything bad.

Also, their ISP can contact us in any moment and we gonna lift the DDOS attack only if these guys will have their internet connection cuted off.

Hacker Team is made up of 3 people as i know until now: XCuTe, Talarga, NarcoticA

Guys don't play stupid with us, we didn t give you a reason but if you want war then you will have it in no time ... DDOS attack has begun

[​IMG]

Thank you,
    DiabloMU Team - 3 Years Online

2. Sunrise

Sunrise Well-Known Member

SephiroTH if you want to make DDOS attack`s on their ip`s give us a link for the program that make`s this attack.I will help you with much pleasure.:)

3. Gix

sry..only those who know how to flood ips if they wanna help they are invited

i can t release my programs

4. Sunrise

Sunrise Well-Known Member

k.I will seek the forums to learn this tehnic.I hate this noob hacker`s

5. MaRKyKraM

MaRKyKraM Member

mee too i will ask for help on this DDOS attack.dnt worry seph i will do my part

6. cularfin

cularfin Member

.. those hackers are really noob. This is the first time I saw our server got hacked and I'm really impressed with how quick the server was fixed. It was less than 24 hours, I applaud Sephi and his coders.... and thank you for the immediete action.

.. by the way.. is xp rate back to normal or is it still higher by 50 ??

7. Gix

back to normal

Well , I'll give them credits because it s the first time someone hacked our server but still it was our fault.

Anyways sometimes is good because hackers help security improvement

Yes this guys are pretty good...they crushed hundreds of muservers and websites but that doesn t mean they can face us :)

8. equinoxx

equinoxx Member

:D This has happened to the mu server i played once. It took them a week resurrecting the server.

...When the DMU was attacked i felt this deja vu, but what awed me was it was up and running in less than a day. We are so lucky having Sephi as our administrator. He deserves a big thanks for the dedication. GREAT JOB Sephi!!!!

P.S.

It's kinda hard to do those attacks here due to some stiff legal issues. ;)

Go for it sephi, they deserved the attacks. Nuke them :p

9. cularfin

cularfin Member

.. i like this statement, it's like saying "hackers can only get in if we allow them to" :p :p :p .. it proves to show how tight security is.

.. on comparison to other servers like Noobwars, when it got hacked, it took them 3 to 5 days to fix their server :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ..

.. the admins have done their part, now it's our turn ( players ) to keep the server alive by donating and voting... number 2 is within our reach guys..

10. Aaape

Aaape Well-Known Member

Lul, pwn their arses :rolleyes:

11. rmsaga

rmsaga Member

seph, do u know something to make their Computers explode??
    many are happy to know how....and many are volunteering to that^^

:D :D :D :D

12. Gix

Don't wanna be proud of ourselves....but we are in the few teams if not... the only team that care so much about their players and we always kept our promise by keeping this server online for players and not to steal your money ... and also we never made differences between players : friends or enemy in real life connected to game

Thank you for your kind words. but I'm the lucky guy here because i have such addicted players that supported us and a great team behind that does much more than I do

eh don t remind me of that newbies that stolen our name ... we are unique and always said that

explode not...but their internect connection is turned off just to prove these idiots they are messing with the wrong team