Donation 2!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by jamescicio, Apr 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

After solving the problem regarding "confirmation mail" , mithrealis said donation will be added in 15 minutes.
    It has been 10 hours since i talked to mithrealis, and after sending the confirmation mail 10 hours.
    This attitude is really wrong , we did everything we usually did , maybe your donation people had a problem.
    Will GodofWar receive his coins ?
    It has been 18.04.2011 15:28 gmt+2 today it is 20.04.2011 and still no answer . I tried using team speak cause of good support , mithrealis told me last night " I will not be doing this for you again" . You really gotta learn to be polite , seriously , i am paying you money to keep server going and you don't care.
    Here maybe you like this better:
    Please master SephiroTH , please can you add my coins after 10 hours, GodofWar must lvl up. He is a noob , he needs your help.
    Seriously just give him his coins Oo.

2. Kratos

Kratos Member

calm down and give him some time...you sent the mail 12 hours ago...within 24 hours after receiving mail...then they will have the coins put onto account...so relax and enjoy the normal exp until you get coins :)

3. Mithrealis

Mithrealis Member

i told GodofWar to send a confirmation email, and after some time we received an email.
    it said "this is confirmation mail."
    now im rather interested did you even bother to read the instructions, because if you did you would know what you should have written in it.

heres a quote from instructions
    this is what we call a confirmation email, which is not what we received.
    without sending account and character name how are we supposed to add the coins he bought?

next time read the damn instructions,they are there for reason!

4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

jamescicio i've replied your first thread that the only email received from you was the one containing only these words "this is confirmation mail" and the paypal email with payment notification. How can we add the coins without any other details ?

All donations were solved in no time so what reason should we have not to add this one?

Our donations ppl didn't got any problem as i've personally checked when i saw your first thread and discussion with Mithrealis and there are no other email inside, trust me. I can even give you a test acc to see yourself inside the mail box, spam, trash, etc.
    Even more ... all mails that are sent to all gamefobia mail accounts have a backup copy to my yahoo and hotmail inboxes so no one can delete or do anything to donation emails because i will see this anyway.

You should simply send again the confirmation mail or just forward it.

PS: if you used yahoo or gmail be aware that they might have glitches sometime. Same story happend to me when i've sent some mails. And our email provider is 1and1 one of the top3 worldwide webhosting, domain and emailhosting providers

About this sarcasm "Please master SephiroTH , please can you add my coins after 10 hours, GodofWar must lvl up. He is a noob , he needs your help." did you read my warning towards you ? My patience has it's limits

5. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

He still has not received his coins sephiroth . I already sent a mail. Must i send it again ?
    It wasn't me who sent the confirmation email. I ask this person to help me because he has paypal, and he sent confirmation email. Must i ask him to send again ?

6. Gix

we received the confirmation email FINALLY about 30 minutes ago and his donation was processed already.

Ofc the mail contained your rude language again

And now take a look to all proofs of your received emails and then check your damn email provider and settings because something is wrong on your side mr. scammer!

Accusing us of trying to scam you .... that is really a funny thing excepting your offensive and rude language. Bu i'll just leave it like that, i've never answered with the same words to someone when i'm sure of my honesty

You could have acted mature and ask us here if the mail was received, we don't care about your 15E at all since the money are used for server and nowdays you'll find server owners that just take your money and then close the server.

7. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

You were talking to alexandru , my friend who helped me with paypal. You said you don't care about 15 euro then please refund the 15 euro thank you since you said you will refund my donations as my friend explained to me.
    Happy easter Sephiroth unless you are a liar and won't refund me ;) .

And i am ashamed the lead admin not respecting people's intimacy(posting peoples email).

This is for you. also http://i.imm.io/5828.jpeg

8. Gix

You are pathetic enough to post a ss with a reply to the confirmation email from store instead of writing a new email ?
    And you wonder why did you had problems right ?

I'm not respecting peoples intimacy? Because i've posted the proofs so you understand already that there was no email from you except the ones shown in screenshots? Well if this is the case i rater not respect your intimacy in this case when you are accusing of not adding your donation kid.

So after you offended me and my team through mail and forums, after the coins were added as soon as we received the email now you want a refund and if not, then i am a liar? I am a liar because of what ?

I'll let you see my reply then i'll just ban you permanently. Oh...and now you are two different persons right? Onto next server use your own damn money and do everything by yourself. You two got no idea of what you are doing and just trying to blame someone else.

share your acc and let other use your coins, be a nice person for the first time since you ever camed here

You're living in your own world, if you don't like something then you start acting like a jerk. Well you won't do it here for sure. Go play your RZMu or whatever you want

PS: Be happy i didn't "violated your intimacy" and i've didn't posted your rude words aswell. Calculating the way you talked with us using words as "****" and "you stink" you are underaged and using anothers guy paypal that i'm sure you told him we stole your money or something simillar.