CHANGES - DISABLE FO Items Donations - WE NEED YOUR OPINION !!!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Gix, Apr 13, 2011.

1. eZ3kieL

eZ3kieL Member

This is something what all people what to know... :weee: but we need to be patient ... if we wanna play an excelent season...

2. Wasabi

Wasabi Member

Yes ofc. The more time the better it will be obviously :)
    It would be nice, so we can get.. idk "prepared" lol
    im just really excited for this s6. and im sure this server will PERFECT it.

3. StoneCold

StoneCold Member

Well... The news are rather interesting.. As i have donated for quite a few sets and things ^^ a 3 option set sounds like what you need. 32k max stats that's veeery nice too.
    Couldnt agree more about the PvP server!

There is only one question regarding the lvl 4 wings. Will those lvl 4 wings be same as season 3-4-5 or you will try to fix them or something cause in those 3 season they kinda sucked^^. or maybe just disable them :)

I like the changes... and im kinda thinking that i might come back and start playing again :)

P.S. One last thing... Bring back the DM coins system back :) People voted a lot for those coins..

BIiZzArDK and andreey like this.
  4. Wasabi

Wasabi Member

I agree with stonecold,
    DM coins were awesome
    and i think you should come back and guild alliance me and crus
    that would be epicc

BIiZzArDK likes this.
  5. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

eZ3kieL first of all we can set up how many points/kill or by being killed you get and also the lvl or rr you can join

Second ... we are not like other servers. If you saw a server with such stupid thing thats because it was either bugged or they didn't knew to set up.

Ofc you won't be able to get Gens Points in Arena (lol) ... we already set up maps for that where Gens PK is free and thats available for maps such as aida, kantru, kantru tower, raklion, vulcanus. These are the only maps where you will be able to get gens points so you won't be able to do any extra point on players :)

Rushing up things isn't good NightBlue so be patient

Banned 2 days. Remove that fake age from your profile because it's obvious you're just a kid. You were banned for your obscene sign btw and for being a jerk

LE: Permanent banned due to the last mail received. Act like a spoiled kid somewhere else

You're talking about lvl4 wings since s3 but you didn't even saw them on s5 Mythos so you don't know their improvement.

Anyway all lvl4 wings will be socketed and you will be the one thats gonna choose the socket opts

PS: there won't be any socket+exc items or so ... these options should be separated as default since socket items are really powerfull especially if you add exactly the options you want.

Items available in mu with different opts are excellent, socketed, ancient, new ancient and all of these will be separated (ofc here we may apply pink opt and yellow opt for some items)

Lisbeth, andreey, JimmyCool and 2 others like this.
  6. saruman

saruman Supporter

this is my affirmative answer
    youre replay its a fiddlesticks (Low IQ)

i see your tears crocodile here.......who cry Anomise???

i do not cry and i make no drama just i say my personal opinion they still support, i mean i'm against for disable FO items

@ Anomise you do not talk about donations and donors because you're null in this area

BIiZzArDK likes this.
  7. eZ3kieL

eZ3kieL Member

Never mind old man ... :screwy:

-> Read all what i type there... i was thinking about gens system ... thats why i say to disable pk in arena...because i was thinking that u can make points by killing low rr players... but if sephiro say that ...in arena will now work to make points its no problem

and don't know if i will have time to play from the beggining ... if i will ... don't stay afk :wave:

@I only say my personal opinion... old man , and that its ... only 3op items(u don't need more) its a great change... and this will add more player on sv, and play alone if u don't want ...to come more players ... and u sayid u help the server by donating ... and etc.... if u helped the server why u are crying for those items ?

Now again...i ask sephro (all can come whit suggestion on this) ... Can u make something whit acc items with 250%double dmg...100%edr+critical and 25%ignore def... to have only 60%double dmg .. 30%edr...critical and only 15%ignore... or lower ... don't mather ... but its to much... u have an astronomical dmg whit those items

Lisbeth, Lion, andreey and 1 other person like this.
  8. Cruel

Cruel Supporter

personally, i have no regrets in removing 2 options on FO items. my main concern is the Exc + Ancient set, it will not be the same if these will be separated to each other.

adding to that, i have just used it in leveling up and getting more resets. i have not used or tried it in any CS or duel.

NightBlue likes this.
  9. eZ3kieL

eZ3kieL Member

Look a suggestion...don't know if sephiro will what something like that ... exc + acc -> 1 or 2 op exc +acc ... i think this its something ... but how saruman(hypnose) sayind ... i`m not a donator to talk about this... but i can make some suggestions...i think its on ur interes (ur iteres like donator) ... a set +dd+acc its perfect ... no ? instead of only acc...

enm4nuel likes this.
  10. saruman

saruman Supporter

damn it ....and what choose ???what half ??^^ exe or acc ?? hard decision for you
    damn it once again you show your "intelligence"
    Cruel read what sephiroth said and think very well what will you choose, Anomise speaks weeds

BIiZzArDK and Cruel like this.
  11. Gix

you were not using zen or life +8/mana+8 when mob dies in pvp for sure Cruel :)

Saruman and AnomiS cut off this fight or i'll start spreading bans. Forum isn't the place for your fights. Either do that through PM or wait to pk eachother ingame

Some good news for summoner lovers. We are probably the first server and more than sure we are the only server that has the original formula for "berserk" skill. Not too weak, not too overpowered ... exactly like global has it but on KOR protocol.
    So yes ... berserk skill will be available in season6

Also just finished pvp testing and i'm really pleased on pvp ballancing. There is a huge difference from 32k to 65k when it comes to pvp and 32k is still the best choice

All chars got their advantages as long as you know how to play them and even MG which is a lvl char and usually sucks in pvp. Using slashing skill from swords like runeblade is simply ownage.

I'm planning the update for this weekend but again i'm not giving a certain time because if a problem would show up i don't wanna be that guy which couldn't kept his promise so just a lil more patience and you'll enjoy smth different

Lisbeth, mgwalzenth, andreey and 2 others like this.
  12. Gix

Just implemented an option that will allow you to get more exp rate in bc such as blood castle, devil square, chaos castle, etc and i'm thinking on some really nice rates especially for devil square since it's a forgotten event

Lisbeth and enm4nuel like this.
  13. enm4nuel

enm4nuel Well-Known Member

Good.no bad you concept Sephi

14. NightBlue

NightBlue Well-Known Member

oooo yeaaaaa berseker..Thank u Sephi..I will start with sommoner this season.. :)

15. StoneCold

StoneCold Member

It is not a fight starting reply but it is not MythoS wandering/asking about the lvl 4 wings just because MythoS does not exist anymore. It is Tito asking, because i have lvl 4 wings since season 3 and back then they were just for the looks but there was also that annoying visual bug that made them look like lvl1 wings.

Same was on season 4. We had the possibility of putting socket options.. but i actually was never able to do so.

On season 5 as I have played quite a few hours and have 6-7 resets what i can say is that lvl4 wings dont work. Yes they have the exc options like dd+dsr+ref etc.. but there is neither any dmg boost that you get from lvl 2 or lvl 3 wings, nor any additional protection in pvp due to the exc options they have.

I do not say that you guys are not doing an increadible job, I just dont agree on bringing MythoS name in things that are not related to him.

P.S. Yes I know I was not good in the position and under the name MythoS, I know that I was not online and Yes I know that I've done all these things that you say to all fallen MuMasters.

P.S.2. The changes that are being prepaired for Diablo MU season 6 look awsome, and I dearly hope to make the server as successeful as it was in season 2 or for the one that i can testify Season 3!

16. Gix

in s5, there are two types of wings lvl 4 and both types work just fine. There are the ones that got the shield opts and they do work since they are simply replacing some shields and some that are an extension for miniwings which got absorb dmg and socket and stuff and that also work

I told Mythos because i didn't remembered the titos name and i doubt calling you like this even matters right ? I 'll call you "player" if you're turning into a polemic discussion the fact that i called you Mythos and as i'm aware i'm not obliged to remember your char name or any other name that you wish to use

Can't remember about s4, but i do remember well that no one reported the thing you say and mostly you could add such socket since it was a different system.

PS: You're kinda getting out of the subject don't you ?

KagulA, Lisbeth and andreey like this.
  17. Lisbeth

Lisbeth Member

Totally agree. :thumbup1:

Good idea. I, for myself, was getting tired of dreaming to reach max stats some day.

Niiiiice. :clapping:

Yeeeea, bring it on ! :tt1: :cheer:

Gix likes this.