CHANGES - DISABLE FO Items Donations - WE NEED YOUR OPINION !!!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Gix, Apr 13, 2011.

1. many111

many111 Member

These changes will certainly affect the game just when it starts :)? Season 6 and that will be res acc?

2. jepatu

jepatu Member

hmmm

i think only one server is a mistake!!! i hope you start new sezon this week....:diablo::diablo::diablo:

3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Did you even read mandolinu's reply and others?

You will go on pvp server if non-pvp spots are full anyway so think about it

Oh...cut off those emoticons, we are not launching the new season when you want. We are launching it when we think we are 100% ready. If you don't like that, there are plenty of servers with crappy s6 out there ... atleast ours is FLAWLESS !

PS: Don't use multiple usernames to cast your vote

Most of you are afraid about the only one server thing when you shouldn't. Competition brings more fun

Try to imagine 50-100 players trying to enter BC event or other events ...

4. jepatu

jepatu Member

Try to imagine...

Try to imagine 50-100 players who tries to make lvl 3 wings 60-70 times and 3-4 times succeed(just having fun,,yeah is funny for you maybe) Who make lvl4 wing's one your server? Who no one?! :O ...Because lvl3 is to hard, but lvl4?
    Try to imagine 50-100 players who take crazy because no find jwls and no have item's to play4fun and trust me, i don't read topics of another user(only GM topic) i vote for bring it on....After everything I said here I expect a very intelligent response!!!
    And try to imagine how cool is when you start sezon6!`! bye all i never makes mistake to come one forum to comment anything....(reply or topic from me) in the future i come here i read and i go...
    [( i have only one account i don't know what do you suggest at PS )]and my emoticon is nice :X :heart::ranting::ban::screwy::yahoo::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2:

And competition bring more donation not fun....you do not understand this word "fun"

5. saruman

saruman Supporter

1. i am pro for single server PVP and CS event, but i am agreed and two servers PVP and non PVP
    2. with 32K or 65K its youre free choise
    3. but about the items FO, we paid for full options and should receive for what we paid (i mean, defense, speed and all options),if you want to balance the players(and not as i would not agree to balance players and to create more competition for everyone) you will have to find other solutions and not to take us for what we paid
    4. about first point of vote you need to know from the start that will be many votes because those who not donated are the majority and voting is not conclusive and should not be considered than as a survey and not a final decision maker
    5. about disable VIP, those who have paid have did it to sit in silence and the opportunity to get good items from the events more frequently than the other servers, do not think it is fair and right to take this opportunity because they have paid a lifetime VIP

jepatu likes this.
  6. Wasabi

Wasabi Member

Honestly, it works well on blizzardmu, like no vip, no f.o sets,
    and it's honestly awesome. I think that having these 3 thing would be
    great for the community. ofc, you paid for the F.O sets, but people
    cannot even come close to having sets as good as you even with 3opt.
    well.. maybe some people can, if they collect, but you'll be the strongest on the server
    as soon as the server starts, becuase of your f.O sets.
    as for Season 6, this will be epic. quest's and such will just be awesome, no more afk (like 1 server PVP), and you can actaully play the game, more like diablo. This will be fun, and your money is going in the right direction.

DNG is UNIQUE!

7. Gix

byju, go find another server that suits you best coz you are exagerating things a lot. How about trying to make wings lvl3 + 2 or 3 +9 380 lvl items before speaking ? Oh wait ...thats how many players succeeded in making wings lvl3. Ofc you don't know such elementar things

I kinda don't get the part with try to imagine 5-100 players getting no jewels ... this won't influence jewel drops at all. You're thinking on something that you only know the answer because obviously you are mistaken here
    And just read what i've said few posts ago that BC event will have +10 jwl of bless pack as reward, also Box of Heaven will drop only jewels on a 70% rate and 30% rate. You speak w/o even knowing the current server rates so YEA we increased such things as jewels and we increased the jewel success rates

The PS: thing wasn't for you ... so do think before making a lame post. Ofc i was reffering to those who did that already geesh

Ok...this is the most stupid thing i ever saw. First of all see no.3 and second...open a mu server and play there yourself if you consider that competition isn't fun. I've got a lot more experience in MU than you do so i may know better than you what "fun" means. I consider "fun" hundreds of players participating on events and pk's and not just few ones that always lvlup and stay afk even on such rate

Not to forget, you are a new player here. How about taking a look into archive and see our history...see how we managed to offer the best things for our players and how we spent donations money. Oh ...and we are still here right? How many MU servers are still online and rocking after 5 years keeping their promises and always improving the gameserver? Not many i can tell you . And how many low-med exp servers managed wha we just did here in 5 years ? I tell you there are maximum 5 servers all round the world

So don't be a jerk and next time think before making false and stupid accusations. I've invested my own money in this network and i was fair to everyone till bones. 99% of server owners will never manage to do what i did and i'm still doing and here we talk about keeping promises and being honest all the time. If i were to care about money i would did the same thing as others and run away after i've had enough.

How about you pay us a 2500e/month for our sponsorized server and all monthly bandwidth, maintenance and upgrades because that's this server's price. You don't know shit about this network potential so make sure you won't do the same comment again as i consider it truly offensive after the hard work we did here. Go see system specs and then visit theplanet (now affiliated with softlayer) website to see it's price
    Not to mention the money that goes to coders and rest.
    I don't even think you got an eligible age to work as an employer so the above things would be a bit hard for you and don't worry i've got my own job and i'm an investment manager so servers money represent no interest for me but this doesn't mean i need to pay myself that ammount each month. Getting a sponsorship requires a lot of knownledge, work and relations with important server managers and hosters so things a much more complicated than you ever thought

That's second mistake for you, the first one being the PM in which you accused me of protecting Lion and AnomiS and giving them power to disconnect you inside SkyEvent which again is a stupid thing, w/o proofs and anything so watch out.

You don't even know the server drops, full rates or success rates so sit down quietly and show me some good manners in your posts. I have cocky attitude and kids and most of romanians have such "qualities" which make me sick especially when we are treated different in other countries just because of that ... because of such jerk attitude

Saruman it's sad that you didn't read everything i've wrote.

Those who got a VIP account active WILL STILL HAVE AN ACTIVE VIP ACCOUNT. We are just disabling VIP server, thats all. There will still be a VIP status even with double exp 400x instead of old 300x and other advantages. It's just that vips will gather on normal server as well but they will still benefit of all these ... just wait and you'll see what i mean

There is no other solution for the FO things. What you want me to do ... closing down server and open it under a new name just to get rid of you like many other servers did ?

Defence speed will remain the same, this aren't exc options just that instead of FO you will give up on 2 options such as zen increase for example and hp or mana/hp increase after killing a mob the last two ones are totally useless on a med server... these opts are valuable for 1-10x.
    You will still be able to choose luck+dsr+ref+damage decrease for example which is alreay the same as a fo set. The season6 server will have a 3 exc opt drop but imagine it's gonna be extreme rare and no one will be crazy enough to max it at +15 or even +13

Lisbeth, andreey, eZ3kieL and 2 others like this.
  8. jepatu

jepatu Member

byju, go find another server

you try to tell me i don't know to play and i don't know to make all in the game?

i don't know how many players (no on vip server) suced to make lvl3 wing on sez5 my result is 3 wing's lvl3 (2 cape one sumoner) make one topic you and ask people who no have donation how hard is tho make one set like ninja +13....lk dd only lk dd i understand something...you want to make the rate suces big but i don't know i whait to see when i play!!!
    for wing lvl2 whit lk need to make 14-15 wing's lvl2 and rate is 90 but lk for lvl3?!

WHEN I TELL THE ALL PROBLEMS OF SERVER HE TELL ME TO SEARCH ANOTHER SERVER TO PLAY!!!
    :dizzy::shutup: AND AFTER ALL I PLAY HERE ON YOUR SERVER AND WHEN I HAVE THE OPORTUNITY TO TELL SOME """REAL""" PROBLEM I TELL WHIT ALL MY MOUNTH!!!

ANYWAY YOU CAN MAKE SERVER ONLY PVP NO ITEM'S EXE "ONLY WHO DONATE TO HAVE" ONLY ONE PROBLEM I HAVE DO NOT MAKE PRIVAT SERVER WHIT DONATIOAN FOR MAKE ACCOUNT! YEAH IS A GOOD IDEA BUT PLSS LET ME PLAY:) MAKE EXP 1 I DON'T CARE BECAUSE WHEN I TRY TO ANSWER AND TO PROPOSE SOMETHING YOU TELL ME TO GO ON ANOTHER SERVER...DUDE I TRY TO HELP YOUR BRAIN TO TAKE SOME AIR BYE AND DON'T BE ANGRY AFTER READ ALL THIS =)) AND IF YOU ARE ANGRY I WHAIT PRIVAT MESAGE WHIT ALL YOU WANT TO TELL ME WHIT NOT "FILTER" :)

I DON'T KNOW HERE ONE FORUM THE EDIT REPLY IS WORK ONLY SOME TIME OR ONLY SOME MINUT AFTER I POST THE REPLY???

And after all i give you another thanks on reply!!! =))

9. Fullmetal

Fullmetal Member

I have been playing MU about 5 years now. I did not start here, but on Virtual MU, which was absorbed to Diablo for specific reasons. I am VIP member too, I know how it feels like to give up on the godly armor.

When I started playing MU for the first time, it was pretty awesome. It was entertaining competing with each other for specific spots, items and of course pvp. But once the concept of VIP and F.O items was out, it made a wide division between users. Some people left the server, some people migrated to a different subdivision closer to the original version they are used to with. I dislike it when I see the people I know, the users I played with, move out or stop playing as one. So if this change can unite every users to one community within the game, I am up for it as should others.

To those specific points seph mentioned.
    1.Go for it.

2.I always had seen the 65kmax stats as big as Mount Everest. Whenever I start the game, I usually play with competition, but once half way through that 65000, I don’t have the motivation to get to that 65k. So hey 32k go for it.( But the 350… per rr, bah it’s a sacrifice I have to make). In short, Go For It.

3.We paid for the F.O items as saruman mentioned earlier. Getting the “ ka chinks” for some of us in paying the F.O and VIP took time and effort. Its sucks but at least we are not going to be empty handed.

4.In regarding the pole, normal users win by majority. Donors are 1to 100 and obviously it definitely against the donors.

In short, go for it SephiroTH, i as a donor and Full-time VIP, support the change all the way through.

Fullmetal

10. Diegah

Diegah Member

It sounds cool, maybe i will join again if sombody knows me :p

Fullmetal likes this.
  11. Gix

Hey, long time no see Diegah :)

byju if you got 30 years then I'm The Pope

You don't know how many players succeeded on wings lvl3 but you still talk crap. Well i tell you there are pretty many

About the custom sets how many times you ever been on new events so you can get custom items? How the hell there are plently of players having wings lvl3 and custom items out there ?

About your last part i could say you are a total douchebag. You're PMs were rude and offending even before your posts. Your posts are stupid and non-sense and your english sucks a lot

First you acused me for giving Lion and AnomiS gm access to dc you in SkyEvent and you are trying to help me? Try helping yourself instead

So you did 3 wings from like 5-10 tries? And this isn't good enough (lol )? Instead of making one topic how about asking yourself the experienced players about that and see their answers. There are ppl that created 20-30+ wings for entire guild as soon as they found out how to increase CM Rate but as i've said here is your problem. You have no idea of how to do that
    Say what? Are we speaking about the same thing ? Did you even read the first damn post of this thread ?
    Where the hell did I mention that you need to create an account ?

Well ofc your all answers are totally out of subject since you didn't even understood what i wrote in my entire posts.
    No one ever said you'll need to pay in order to create an account, geesh

One more reply or Pm from you and you're banned. I don't need your lame posts and attitude that are totally out of subject. I've already gave you a chance after your rude PMs containing your false conclusions and if you can't stand an ingame dc or teleport "bug" while you're into an event then i'm not surprised at all that you allmost do the spiderman thing on walls if an item fails for you

As i've said FullMetal options such as increase life +8 or mana+8 after killing mob are options on which you can give up easiliy. Everyone is looking for exc dmg/speed, 2% inc dmg or +20/level. The inc life/mana opts only do this when killing mobs and as soon as you get 1-2 rr it will become useless so that's what i'm trying to do. Most ppl always cared about 3 most important options, some of them just don't wanna face this

Anyway as soon as S6 will be up I'm sure you'll simply love the configurations

Lisbeth likes this.
  12. eZ3kieL

eZ3kieL Member

WTF ...can i say he is a retard ? ...srry but its real

Lol...what u neeed more that a +15 set whit REF+DD+DSR and weapons whit EDR+incr2%+lvl20 ... and wings lvl3 FO ... u still have a better set that a normal player...

And think ...if ther are no normal player (whitout donation) ... u will play alone ... i know player with donations... 2 sets ...2wings(lvl3,4) and more items... and he prefers sephiro's idea... because that will "bring them on" , new players... and the competition...

* Very good idea ... but i want to suggest that ... disable pk in arena... because when u die u respawn in the same place ... and this is not fun... or disable pk in cages :weee:

* very very good ... some skills are making lag...or don't know what...but its because of speed

*this will bring them on ... ( more player ... bigger competition)

More Than they Can Imagine

Great changes, bring them on!

Lisbeth, enm4nuel and NightBlue like this.
  13. saruman

saruman Supporter

i understand very well, just did mention that some members have bought VIP to play quietly and undisturbed, i say this because i know such players

because they have paid and they helped this server,so you think our players us donors abnormal???damn it, shame.....we helped the community with what we have with much or less but i did, what did you do? by what right are you talking about donations and FO items when you do not have something and not have made ​​donations, sounds like envious what you say about players who have made ​​donations and more sets and wings as you say, and you know very well what i talking about

i dont need more or less just what i bought, mean FO items

this would be the climax

14. eZ3kieL

eZ3kieL Member

Hypnose ...don't be a drama queen ... there are player whit 4 5 sets donated...and they don't cry ... instead they suport sephiro's idea...

What it's the problem ? U want a safe zone for you to lvl up aaa... because u know if will be only 1 pvp sv... no one will leave you to lvl up ... :dance:

15. Gix

well thats one reason why you can afk in arena if someone kills you since you will respawn in the same place and won't affect you

eZ3kieL watch your language. Consider this lame but don't call someone retarded here

Saruman, till now up to 90% vip members though it's a great idea, infact most of them kinda hated being so quite on vip server most of times. The main reason they bought vip was because of the advantages and these advantages will still be available

eZ3kieL i'm sure you'll gonna get pked when s6 starts for these words :))

Anyway wait for the s6 to be up everyone and those who still doubt i'm sure you'll be happy to see the new configs

Btw ... another brilliant thing in S6 is the Gens System ... like a war between two global guilds which is damn fun
    And not to forget hat CS and LoT work 100% perfect

So if i was so impressed of S6 then trust me you'll be a lot more

S6 will be the greatest MU season for low exp servers such as for Blizzard but for now it's running on a different protocol that is good only for medium servers such as DiabloMu. When it's gonna get a bit old it will be good for servers such as BlizzardMu, but for you every DiabloMu player should enjoy it

16. eZ3kieL

eZ3kieL Member

Gens PvP System offers you an opportunity to join two rival clans: Gens Duprian and Gens Vanert which can be joined at lvl 50.
    Gain contribution points and get promoted to the next rank by completing quests and killing your enemy from the opposite clan!

Ok i go arena ... i search for a low rr player ... i block my "ctrl" key with a pen (it's working) and i make points on him ... that sux :|

Srry... but me and lion d/c peoples from sky event :doh:

No problem ... he pks me ... WE pk him :gun2:

Lisbeth likes this.
  17. NightBlue

NightBlue Well-Known Member

Fast fast..we know..u make very good server but pls pls make it fast..you've got talent on their servers. :)

18. jepatu

jepatu Member

eZ3kieL 3.2.1 when you try to talk with me pls drope this off your mouth _!_ to can talk with all your mouth bye :gun2:

19. eZ3kieL

eZ3kieL Member

*And now what to say ? He realy is ...how i say in prev reply ... sry but this show its very true ...

I what to suggest shomething...
    ACC custom items ... 25ignore +250% double dmg +100edr+critical... can u make them something like -> 15% ignore +60%double dmg +30%edr+critical dmg ?... because the dmg its to big !

20. Wasabi

Wasabi Member

come back to the server!!!!!!!!
    I miss you bro!

Also, to stay on topic, Gens system will be friggen epic!
    I think I might come back to DMU just for this one reason, becuase it's so dam epic
    I also like high rate servers a bit better :p

@Sephi, incase I did not read this somewhere else (i am sorry in advance), How long will it take approx.? or are we leaving this question "unanswered" for now?