Dear Sepiroth

Discussion in 'Archive' started by jamescicio, Mar 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

As a reply to my thread "Short Reply" which you closed , i wanted to inform you that my name is James Cicio, I am born in Australia, currently living in Romania, doing my university studies, and trust me that i understand English very well.
    To imply that someone is acting stupid you must mean that , he is a stupid person resulting his action is stupid. and in romanian " Pentru a cataloga comportamentul cuiva prostesc aceea persoana trebuie sa fie proasta , si ca sa poti sa ii pui o asemenea eticheta trebuia sa detii un post in psihologie- ceea ce ma indoiesc cu tot respectul", so please trust me when i tell you i know what you mean. The point is i want these warnings / bans / ultimatums to stop, since i play the server and the forum has nothing to do with my character in the game. I want us to get along and i want respect and you will have my respect. Try to answer all my question, curiosities with the highest degree of professionalism. Thank you ,James

2. Wasabi

Wasabi Member

if he closed it the first time, theres no point on making a second thread!!!!!!
    god, ARE YOU STUPID?
    sorry, but it needed to be said..

3. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

again breaking of the forum rule of insulting players , your second time going ahead :) . Wasabi

4. Wasabi

Wasabi Member

You keep insulting my English, so, uhh i think were even.

5. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

your English isn't spelled correct for your information , so how can the truth be a insult ? o_O ?

6. Wasabi

Wasabi Member

yes how can the truth be an insult :D

7. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

jamescicio, you've got serious attitude problems and i doubt you do understand this as well

Did i said you'll be banned ingame after any forum discussion except the one where i've already promised you'll get suspended for the autolooter thing ?

Forum is forum ... so these 2 days are ment to be a forum suspend, not ingame

So you are totally ignorant to server and forum rules and you want answers to some questions that got their answer 10 times already ?

As i've said ... you've got serious attitude problems and if i'm gonna see one more thread created to reply my post after i closed it you will get suspended permanently. I've already accepted that 3 times for you and in case you didn't knew , you could have used Private Message feature (yes, forum does have that)

PS: The romanian phrase has no sense, don't involve psychology here ... only if ppl are sued by telling someone his acting stupid and not owning a psychology certificate, and ofc never hear such thing :)