Not a normal suggestion for me...but it needs to be said

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Kratos, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Kratos

Kratos Member

I just want to suggest we quit whining about exp rate, drop rate and whatever else we may be crying about. Like sephi has said, they chose this configuration for a reason and there is no reason to change it, just like on GMO which is still running...it implements something basic, just like sephi has and it took awhile for them to get people to join after it launched. It may take a couple months to get people here but just relax and afk leveling and join at goldens or CC for items/jewels...and eventually you'll see the game start to become populated...

For once i side with sephi on all of the things he has done for this server...he has made all the correct decisions and is into keeping this server open for a long time period, and if he sees change may be needed then he will implement it. So fellow BlizzardMu Players, just relax and enjoy this game...by what some of you have suggested it seems like a mid to high exp server would suit you more, but i guess we'll see how many more will follow suit of Terrafrit and leave because they can't get their way...to cheat, to up the exp rate, to do anything to make their life easier here...it is low-exp for a reason and its supposed to be hard!

So hopefully you think before suggesting such things...because sephi didn't just open this server with many large bugs in it...it was in development for awhile and it was tested by many good players that have played on this server for a long time and decisions were made that would best suit a low-exp, hard server!

Regards,

Kratos

2. Wasabi

Wasabi Member

A Masterpiece takes a long time to become a masterpiece. if that made sense.

anyhow, i agree with kratos on everything he has said.
    every word to period.
    Sephi is working really hard, his main concern is not only bizzard, but other servers too, such as maplestory, gmo, couterstrike, and much much more if you look at all the games.

we will eventually get more people. as kratos said,
    but we all, everyone, needs to start advertising if we are going to keep this up.
    suggestions can be made, but it is up to the admin to decided.
    some suggestions have gone through, some haven't.
    the ones that havent are obviously horrible.
    but, all in all, sephi is a hard working man, with other jobs/oppertunities/fun to do.

he does not sit at his computer waiting for problems to be solved.

I give KUDOS to kratos for starting this thread.

GOOD WORK SEPHI, & TEAM

keep the members coming, and the server running

FROM, WASABI

3. mordi91

mordi91 Member

Listen to yourself.. You're giving in, and worse, ingratiating yourselves with Sephiroth. Oh well.
    I'm still glad to see that Sephiroth actually recoursed himself to such pityful, pathetic, irrelevant and capricious arguments as "high exp servers suits us better". And then closing the thread, reservating himself against further "complains" and proposals towards alternations being made.

It's a pity it has to be like this. Oh well.

4. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

I find it unfair that crusadius was banned since this is a suggestion forum . And all suggestions should be taken into consideration , closing a thread proves no one cares about what we have to say , I propose ALLOW Auto-looting its the reason people don't like playing .
    Wasabi , you won't receive any special favors from the staff or team , so be honest , you enjoy not looting , for me as a soul master simple to level , but how about them bk's :) spots should be a little fixed .
    Some minor adjustments would be great sepiroth , you should take heed to what we say since we are the players , raise the drops in land of trial by a bit , allow looting :), maybe raise exp from 3 to 4 to make players happy , compromise and everyone will be happy.

5. Mithrealis

Mithrealis Member

One thing that will never be allowed on our servers is autolooting,so stop suggesting allowing it in every single suggestion thread james.

Other suggestions are welcome as long as they arent over-the-top outrageous such as increasing the exp to 25 etc.

@james:There are no real spots,this is how monsters were in GMO,spread out without being in spots to promote PARTYING,thus this is how monsters will remain.

As for Wasabi agreeing with us,whats wrong with it?and since you know nothing of history of this network you shouldnt talk like that,implifying that wasabi is only trying to get into special position or something.
    Wasabi is our former forum moderator and he doesnt need to resort to such tricks to get our attention.

And Killswitch? like i just said,you know nothing of this network's history,players who you addressed have been playing in this network for years and used to doing compromises,not always getting what they want and trusting the team knows what they're doing.

6. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

question: why should crusadius be banned for suggesting something ? I think its to much power abuse going on, i think thinks between staff should work out nicely.
    I said compromise , so everyone is happy , mak exp 3.5-4 , so people feel you are backing them up , anyway im fine with current rates since i am a SM :), but for other guys ^^ suicide.

7. Wasabi

Wasabi Member

Thank you myth.

8. Kratos

Kratos Member

this isn't a suggestion thread for you james, so please quit suggesting to raise exp in it! if you want to raise exp, why did you start playing here in the first place? (not trying to create argument in this thread) but really if you want all this why did you start/continue to play here?

Things are fine the way they are, people just need to learn to party, no matter the level and leveling would be fine for all classes...so again exp has to reason to be altered since we have a party system, people just need to start and use it

9. KraMer

KraMer Anor Nó Mille Fortis Supporter

i agree with kratos and wasabi...

and PureSoul in my opinion leveling is fast and easy enought for even such classes as blade knights,im blade knight and im nearing lvl 230,that would have taken 1 YEAR or so in old GMO
    here you can reach 230 in a MONTH or so,imo thats more than enought

sure it might take some patience to levelup in elbe or devias till you can move up to better maps but thats just how it is.

10. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

kratos, i don't care about raising the exp , i wouldn't mind and if it will change i dont care , i wanted a compromise because the whole server wanted a change, and i usually go along side players since it is them which whom i play , personally all i want to make it perfect is BEING A LOW EXP server AUTO - loot which shouldn't be illegal since it is a program that mimics the KEYBOARD , pushing SPACE , which any NOOB can create such a bot , admins should block bots or programs not the people who study and can make such things , seems more like jealousy to me , some can have working bots on the server , some can't even elite from ktmelkov can work here , but there is a lot of work on that , i am ANGRY that i can't auto-loot only downfall of the rules.
    Everyone would enjoy auto-loot , because server has great drops , actively you may find 1-2 hearts imagine afk , finding 10 hearts :D. Why make no looting..

11. Wasabi

Wasabi Member

you think you deserve to loot when your afk...?

12. Kratos

Kratos Member

lets stop talking about this looting thing and increasing exp! that was whole point of this thread! we need to let sephi do what he is planning on doing, if you like it then stay, if you don't then leave...but we shouldn't try to change things just because it would make it easier...and supposedly bring more people to server

13. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

dude , don't tell people to leave , anyway , think about auto-looting Read my post regarding what i said , admins job is to detect bots and not make them work , and the smart people should be able to use their bots .

14. KraMer

KraMer Anor Nó Mille Fortis Supporter

if you knew anything about programming you would understand that attemting to block all the bots is something that cannot be done,so thatswhy its included in the rules.

for example to block veng's G15 keyboard from being used to autoloot you would have to disable spacebar,we dont want that do we?

and to block spin bot completly you would have to disable MOUSE

there are progranmmable mouses and even micro controllers that act like mouse and can be programmed to move mouse 360 degress.
    same goes for mouse recorders

what would there be after disabling those two?

so its our responsibility too not to use bots and looters coz thats considered cheating for a reason,admins cant block all the bots,nor catch all the cheaters either.

lets just try to get along with admins and play by their rules

15. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

T_T cheaters :)) , how do you cheat if you use your brain :)).

16. Kratos

Kratos Member

you have to have a brain to be able to find something that will work on here...and yes you can break rules if you don't get caught...but in what government or gaming server do they allow you to break those rules without a punishment?

its simple you don't...so play by the rules or get banned for breaking them...because everyone does slip up at one point...and then they are screwed

17. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

that's what i'm trying to prevent , your screw up again , remember (talking about the time you afked your mg and auto looted w/o getting caught , and after ranting about how fate is a bunch of looters ) , point is even you want this to pass , but you know auto-looting isn't something the power likes, i believe they might allow it if they understand how important it is to a low exp server , to its economy etc.

18. Kratos

Kratos Member

i'm not going to deny using it back then...but yet i was talking with you last night and you said you still use it...whereas i don't...so please don't be running your mouth about looting when you admitted to me about it...and i did take screens, so relax and just enjoy the game by playing by the rules

19. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Why was Crusadius banned for 2 days ? Ask him ... he already told inside the game that he thinks he will get banned for his last 2 lines in that thread so thats what happend.

I''ve worked too hard to develop this community and Crusadius is just a too damn old player to write such things thats the only reason i've banned him. Most of you know him from BlizzardMu, well infact he's active since long time ago in our other server DiabloMu.

@Killswitch, mark your words boy. I don't like your attitude already and if you lack respect and i'll do the same by banning you and not by making you pathetic as you did on me got it ? Why didn't I close the threads? Simple...to stop a non sense discussion that was rejected already. Don't like the exp, don't join ... simple as that. And yes i said high exp suits best to the one that wanted 7x then 25x from a 3x and telling it;s good to get maxed as soon as possible to start hunting for items, pvpm etc ... you got all of that on high exp rate

@jamescicio, you are obsessed about auto loot. I don't get it why you still play this game if you simply afk and autoloot. As soon as we get you .... a harsh ban will be applied.

So from 3x to 7x , then to 9x, then to 25x and now to 4x ... C'mon thats totally lame.

Read first post of this thread, read it twice and you'll understand why we don't want to change the exp. The servers changing the exp 5x - 10x times faster than their previous exp are just pathetic and shows they can't stand and wait for really devoted and pro players as longterm servers should do

Back to topic

I must confess when i saw the thread title and that Kratos wrote it i've already thinked there isn't smth good but these are one of the words that always made me continue with this network. This is what i call a player support and i suppose you took some time to think of everything afterall ... thing that i suggest to those that posted on this forum as well.

No server will become successfull w/o players support, no matter how much it advertises or what exp it has

If i was to ignore everyone, i wouldn't take off the vip and take other things into considerations, but what is too much is just too much. Most of you are new here and you don't know our history so stick with us and after a couple of months you'll understand that there is always better to play on a safe server. I'm already sick and tired of those ppl joining other servers that shut down after a while and they start cursing that they lost their time for nothing ...when they should joined another server that is a real long term one

20. Wasabi

Wasabi Member

I talked with him about that thread.
    this was straight from msn:

22/03/2011 3:12:03 PM Ben Smith Calvin Young
    when forum ban ove/r
    22/03/2011 3:14:40 PM Calvin Young Ben Smith
    2 days
    22/03/2011 3:14:47 PM Ben Smith Calvin Young
    from now?
    22/03/2011 3:14:51 PM Calvin Young Ben Smith
    imma send him a letter from im back