Autolooter video - bumper autolooter.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Wasabi, Mar 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wasabi

Wasabi Member

bandzoir/bumper (same person) using autolooter.
    this is the video link to it.
    I've done every procautionate step.
    this was also when he was ksing me but that doesn't matter
    i think he also it using spin clicker
    pardon the crappy quality...
    i hope it works, if not I have the video in good quality, I can upload it again if needed in HQ

:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2GPRdBcZ3g

2. Kratos

Kratos Member

if anything...proves spin clicking

3. Wasabi

Wasabi Member

we'll see what goes down.
    now that i look at it from the spin clicking side, it does look like spin clicker.

4. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

That is not hacking it is cheating , this false accusation that Bumper = Bandzior is a complete lie , regarding auto loot in my opinion inconclusive , we will let the admin decide , and do you know people just don't answer you ? Because you are so annoying , always asking stupid questions , i wonder if blizzard intended to make a mu online server for little cry babies or for men who enjoy competition . Sepir0th do the right thing.

5. Wasabi

Wasabi Member

LOL are yous erious?
    If im going to ask you a question saying "i am going to banned you for autolooting if you do not ask me"
    you would ignore me AND keep using autoloot.
    now thats just dumb.
    cheating, k sorry I didnt mean to put hacking, i meant to put cheating either way, this is autolooting/spinning I do not want you to post in this thread anymore. your presence in the first place was unnecessary.

Please go away. Wait for the GM to come. not you.
    :furious:

6. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

People are not obliged to answer , every question you ask . Some may not even take you seriously , and there is no rule saying , when a regular players asks you something you must answer :)) , that is why it cannot be proven :) . There are many flaws in this theory , i space and sit in bed , switch to tv mode and that is not auto-looting :) . So seriously , cannot be proven .

7. Wasabi

Wasabi Member

I dont care what you have to say. stop posting and go away. wait for GM verdict..

8. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

ok, even if some players are "annoying" let's say when someone asks you multiple times for such thing i will need to give one answer and do a print screen. I don't care about "ignore" thing ... i just wanna see the answer either way it's obvious you are using a bot so next time this will turn into a ban

9. bandzior

bandzior Member

uff dont care about that guy, but i make SS when he make an movie cant add it now cuz i need to go work and got it on second pc, ill be addet in few hours :)

10. Wasabi

Wasabi Member

11. Gix

arguing is useless...already told what's gonna happen next time if he doesn't answer :)

Wasabi likes this.
  12. bandzior

bandzior Member

13. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

This is wrong sepiroth , rules are meant to be respected . If you want to change the rules add new ones or whatever , But make rules official , if we must answer to every single guy who asks for "Pliz zen" or whatever we will never be left in peace .

Sepiroth you gotta run the server according to the rules , in real life case scenario a lawyer can disprove the client wasnt obeying rules , because the rule doesn't state: "when a person that is constantly harassing you , you must reply to him"
    In real life you can get a interdicition and if that person persists you can get him in jail , i know you are the admin and your ruling is good , but please if we don't have some concrete rules that are final for once and for all so no one can speculate upon them, this will go on and on.

Notice Ares hates bumper , attacks him etc and even swears , so this goes either way , in a court of law as is in report section , there must be rules , you are our judge and if ares can get away with these things , it is just wrong .
    Make a new rule update , stating that every player must answer to all the plix zen , plix items , plix party people , in order not to get banned . Or maybe consider making looting acceptable. It will make a economy , at the moment nothing is running in markets.
    But do it final , i don't want to be in party with a looter and go to the toilet and get banned for doing nothing wrong .

14. KraMer

KraMer Anor Nó Mille Fortis Supporter

its common sense to answer when someone keeps saying theyre reporting you unless you answer.
    i mean c'mon kids grow up,this kind of situations could be prevented if you wouldnt be so hard headed as to ignore him just coz you dont like him.

save the hattred for castle siege and enjoy the game.

not going to happen.ever.

anyway with things going like they are,with all the hattred going on between saints and fate....we need a game master ingame.
    that way things would calm down a bit.

15. Gix

jamescicio, those are LAME ideas and making autolooter acceptable ? Well i can promise if you'll gonna use it you'll get banned permanently

MU isn't supposed to be played with autolooter and bots ... it ruins all the fun. No sense in playing this game like that

Which rule are you talking about here ? There is one simple rule about this discussion ... meaning no 3rd party programs that are considered cheats.

No one forces you to answer for "plz party" and stuff ... but this situation is different eh? I don't really care about your way ofc acting like kids and fighting ... when it's about a serious thing and i'm meaning to autolooting and especially a video you can even answer him with a simple "haha" or "go away", or simply a "+" ... no one told to chat with your enemy
    Yu've got your point to here with the language Ares uses, but a simple "+" in chat is better ...

PS: Wasabi you've got a really lame language ... can't wait to see such language on /post so you'll get banned :)

// TC

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.