General Report

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Kratos, Feb 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kratos

Kratos Member

ip ban=not many players on...

2. Terrafrit

Terrafrit Supporter

Although I know of people to use it, you could of just said that people were able to use it. If that's not backstabbing, I dunno what is.

And on the firecracker point, there isn't a firecracker event on this server. They are random drops. 20? The most I have ever been told they got while afk was a HOL and a chaos.

I'm NOT gonna backstab and say names, but a looter is getting used, and I hope you can figure something out. It doesn't ruin the game though, stop treating it like it's a one hit hack. Maybe you will get 5-10 extra HOL in a month than a non auto looter user. Not a big difference when a person can easily find 20 BOK in one day. You figure out the math.

andreey likes this.
  3. Kratos

Kratos Member

but that is the point you will be able to get them when afk while using the looter...so it give whomever is using...that small little advantage over another player...

4. Trippy

Trippy Member

sounds like your talking about 1 hit hack or something...

5. calvi1n973

calvi1n973 Member

No we're talking about the integrity of the game. You guys want to be able to collect sets, items, be able to make wings, without playing the game. AFK all night and wake up with 3-10 Heart of Love, a couple chaos/bless/soul, and a bunch of zen. That sounds pretty nice to have, and its WAY too easy to get it. Does that sound like your playing the game fairly? If you honestly think that's playing the game fairly you don't understand the concept of a video game. Do you feel rewarded when you come back after sleeping with a bunch of items? How much better is it when your actually killing the mobs and a soul drops! It's fun to see it drop and to pick it up yourself. You defeat the whole purpose of the game. If you want to use third party programs then go make your own server with fenrir, +13 sets, and jewels in store. The entire point of MU is to level and collect sets, and you guys want the ability to do this while you sleep? GET REAL, that's so lame.

Oh and if the admins want a list of who uses these programs just look at the members list of the FATE guild. That's the only people i've seen using, and it's pretty obvious why they are all trying to protect the identity of people using it, as well as why they want third party programs to be allowed.

6. Terrafrit

Terrafrit Supporter

So just because of looter you think everyone will have +13 sets huh? Do you even understand this server? Who out of FATE guild has said they want it allowed? Yeah your right, it is more rewarding when a soul actually drops. But as I recall, you got a bunch out of chaos card, is that as rewarding?

Your only saying all this now because A person out of FATE guild would not party you, you have got mad and went off on a tantrum. Let the admin go around and check and then who ever gets banned, it's their own fault right?

There has been NO need for your post OR the last 2 pages. If you wanna get someone banned, delete your account. If they do get banned, then it's their own fault.

7. Trippy

Trippy Member

I really can't see the problem with it, I don't wan't to spend all my time when I'm not sleeping / working to play mu sure a couple of hours but that's it.
    and thoose set's you get from herats medels and even wings will only be good in low levels, to get better eqipment you would still need to hunt it and then you need to play active.

I don't realy see what fenrir +13 sets and jewels in store has to do with getting some jewels and some crappy wind +7 helm while you are sleeping

and what you are saying all FATE are "cheaters"?

Edit: This is what I think not FATE.

8. calvi1n973

calvi1n973 Member

trippy
    And not saying all in fate are cheaters, i just no for a fact that ppl in fate use a program that is illegal on this server, do u wanna tell me otherwise?

terra
    Well you're in FATE, do u want it allowed?

9. Trippy

Trippy Member

""want a list of who uses these programs just look at the members list of the FATE guild.""

that sounds to me like everyone in FATE but guess I just missunderstood you then.

10. calvi1n973

calvi1n973 Member

well that list includes u trippy, seen u using it all the time so who you trying to defend here

11. calvi1n973

calvi1n973 Member

Uhm i don't have access to the logs but all the proof is there

and if not partying is your choice than pking is my choice

12. Saxnot

Saxnot Member

How can logs tell if someones autolooting? How can even logs proof that someone is afk? You're just making a fool out of urself here.

13. calvi1n973

calvi1n973 Member

uhm let's see....

when u pick up all items that drop for 3 hours straight, that seems like an autoloot to me (space bar clicker)

when u keep picking up same garbage items

14. Terrafrit

Terrafrit Supporter

Read my posts, I already said I don't want it allowed.

15. Saxnot

Saxnot Member

Doesn't proove anything at all. You do amaze me though, please go on.

Anyway, Loriena (Saints) was picking up tons of "garbage" in icarus the other day, guess she use autoloot?

16. calvi1n973

calvi1n973 Member

Then why do you allow 50% of your guild to use it terra?

and syn, So what youre trying to say is that a lvl 200 energy elf was able to afk and kill monsters in icarus while buffing allies? think about what u say b4 u say it because it cant happen

17. Trippy

Trippy Member

I'm defending FATE you say FATE members list = cheaters.
    Well how can you be sure I didn't press spacebar while watching tv? or when I sleep pay my brother to just press spacebar? no you can't, so accuse me for beeing a cheater without having proofs is just stupid.

18. Terrafrit

Terrafrit Supporter

50%? Sorry dude, re-think your numbers.
    BUT, First of all, It's not my guild. Vengeance is the GM. Plus, I can't force anyone to do anything, it's their own choice. Why would I tell anyone what to do? Sorry, i'm not the kind of person to tell someone to do something from their own free will. If they get banned then that's their own fault, right? Nothing to do with me.

19. calvi1n973

calvi1n973 Member

i mentioned the same thing with tv and brother in previous thread (which you prolly havent seen cause uve been at this server 3 weeks? compared to me at 3 years), and they said it IS BANNABLE, nice try though

20. Trippy

Trippy Member

No I havn't don't have time to read all the whiining here.
    It was more of an exempele to show there is no way to prove I use aotoloot.
    ok what if I don't have a job and stays up mostly of the night pressing spacebar still bannable?

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.