About VIP

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Saxnot, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Saxnot

Saxnot Member

I think the VIP server is ruining this server tbh, the worst thing you can do on a server, and definetely a low rate server, is splitting the community.

Since there's already a cash shop here, you can get the benefits from that, instead of the VIP. Higher EXP seals, higher drop rate seals, higher CM rate seals. It's all there.

I've seen many on Ragezone saying they won't join the server because of VIP, and I can understand why.

I know it's a good income for you, but the blizz coin shop will be aswell.

Anyway, just my 5 cents.

2. KraMer

KraMer Anor Nó Mille Fortis Supporter

well if thats the case then it might be good idea to close the vip till more slots are needed.

3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

I someone pays the 300E+ for the dedicated server then we're fine. There are 1-2 ppl on RZ that said that because they don't think at all to the server bills so they aren't manny. You can't just please everybody, there will always be ppl who agree and ppl who don't

Allowing cashshop and closing VIP is the same thing. You'll come after another few days and say we need to close that one too.

There is no such good income for me ? Did you even saw what i have realized here ? If i were to keep money for me there wouldn't be such network around here

I'm not one of the guys greedy for money. I've got my own job and i'm also investing in different businesses so do the math here.

I've used a lot of donations money during these past few years to extend and always get the best dedicated servers

Time is needed so players will come. I wonder did you even voted for this server ?

You guys could start advertising by your own and this way it's gonna be a lot better

PS:
    Thread moved to suggestions ... why the hell it was posted in news section ?

4. Saxnot

Saxnot Member

Hm posting it in news was a mistake, I was sure I posted in suggestion, sorry about that.

You're missunderstand abit what I'm meaning with this. I don't think you take the money for yourself, not at all. I do think you use it on the server. But that's not what this is about. It's about keep everyone on the same server.

And yes, I've voted for this server.

Anyway, I can tell when I'm meeting brick wall, so forget I even said anything

Seems to me you sometimes read what you want to read.

5. Gix

Infact I read what is written

Keeping everyone on the same server is fine, but i'm sure this won't attract players to donate just for cashshop. See my point ? Why he should pay 10e for a buff when somebody else gonna be here as well and even maybe KSing

There's no problem i can afford paying or even moving the server to one of our sponsored ones but still donations will head to other payment bills that are necessary for other servers or buying more, etc and no one would agree just to pay everytime and everymonth a considerable ammount of money.

6. Saxnot

Saxnot Member

Bad argument, might as well be ksed on VIP server as on free server using seals. I'm not talking about the money.

People tend to avoid servers with own VIP server, that's a common fact. I'm not suggesting closing the whole concept of donating. I do realize you need money funding the server.

Mu, especially low rate servers, are built by the community. And when the community is splitted half of the gameplay, if not more is gone.
    Can't see why you don't think people will buy seals, when there's no VIP servers, but never mind. Your server I guess, not so important if your players are happy or not.

7. Gix

lol? what a stupid comment indeed
    its obvious a player would be happy if there wouldn't be any donation at all but once again will you pay fore the server then ? Show me one single low exp server that has been online for some years and it's still online without donations and with a good ammount of online players

You can't talk about a splited community since 5 days from launching at all, we are TOTALLY NEW server
    If gmo has 30 servers that means it's ruined because they splited community ?

And you are wrong here ... it s SOME ppl that avoid avoid servers having VIP and we are talking about that ppl who never think that a server involves some costs , they just care about their character and nothing more

And about my argument...thats a player thinking, right there

8. Saxnot

Saxnot Member

Again you're reading what you want to read. I'm not meaning to stop donations at all.. Ah, just forget it. Won't suggest more.

Btw, you got a insane bug making lvling easy. Good luck finding it.

9. Gix

I understood what you said, already told that but read what i'm saying too

PS: Suggestions are welcomed but this doesn't means we'll do everything as you say so by removing vip in the next second. As i've said keeping community on the same server is good but i donno how much will affect donators and if they would be attracked by seals only (cashshop things) instead of VIP

Really donno...would be nice to hear some more donators opinions as well

LE: Bug was fixed, thank you for that