Bad Language on Post

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Kratos, Feb 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kratos

Kratos Member

is only one line but i'll let the admin decide...

[​IMG]

NightBlue likes this.
  2. eZ3kieL

eZ3kieL Member

wher its the bad lang ? what its the meening of "F.U." ,high school prescurtation name ? i think super pizza its from F.U. high school :screwy:

NightBlue likes this.
  3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

just warned,. on 2nd attempt there will be a ban

there are ppl that really swear and get 2 days ban so instead of reporting, warn him on PM

enm4nuel and NightBlue like this.
  4. Kratos

Kratos Member

don't try and protect him...it is highly unlikey that he was saying that he was from F.U. high school like you say...

F.U. combined with noob...he was saying.......

"F&#@ you noob" and i know it, you know it, almost everyone knows what F.U. stands for...

quit replying and wait for admin decision on the problem...and like i said its only 1 line so he may or may not get a ban

NightBlue likes this.
  5. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

lol, didn saw eZ3kieL reply. How stupid can your explanation be ? Don't try to be pathetic ... everyone knows what F.U. stands for

6. develish

develish Member

So, let me see if i got this right. U reported a player that used a bad language po post, actualy, u reported a player that used a short term expression. Please explain to us all, what do the short expressions in your avatar stand for? Let me tell u, so u dont have to scroll UP! It says OMFG!!! and lol wtf! if u were offended by that players expression, why would u use an offensive avatar??? How do u have the nerve to report someone, if u are a no better person than the one u reported??? where does the hypocrisy end??? And, ADMIN, u should have made this observation, not ME.

NightBlue likes this.
  7. Aaape

Aaape Well-Known Member

Are you joking or serious? :huh:

Avatar, in which 2 characters are saying indirect expressions, which are not forwarded to anyone in specific nor considered as personal threats, but are rather to express the randomness of the avatar instead.

or

Direct insult to another player in game, directed to one player in specific.

If you can't understand the difference between those two.. Well, who am I to judge?

You're pulling meaningless things out of context, and I'm pretty sure even you know that...

NightBlue likes this.
  8. develish

develish Member

Direct insult to another player in game, directed to one player in specific. !!!!! Who did superpizza offended by saying F.U on the post? Kratos simply saw the expression and was offended because someone said that on POST, NOT because superpizza said it to him directly!!! So, I am asking you, if Kratos thought that superpizza offended him by postin a swear, I am offended by his avatar, BECAUSE IT POSTS A SWEAR!! CATCH MY DRIFT??? you know why I am doing this!

NightBlue likes this.
  9. Aaape

Aaape Well-Known Member

Man up or disable signatures from this forum. Either way, you made me laugh. Maybe this forum just isn't for you if you get offended by such things :lol:

NightBlue likes this.
  10. develish

develish Member

i was trying to make a point, but since u are like 12-16 years old...u can`t understand. I was trying to state out that Kratos`s post was a true evidence of hypocrisy. CAN U BEGIN CO UNDERSTAND WHAT `hypocrisy` means???

NightBlue likes this.
  11. Aaape

Aaape Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, the almighty age card. Sorry, you're poor when it comes to guessing ages.

Swearing on /post will cause player to be banned, no exceptions, and that's written in server's rules. Apparently you are not patient enough to browse through those rules, right?

Rules are rules hypocrisy or not, deal with it and calm down, perhaps?

12. develish

develish Member

rules are rules, but they are nothing without common sense...u got what i was trying to say, but too childish to admit that i am right! I will end my postings now...have fun, and try to learn a little bit more about things like this. For all I know, u may be Kratos, or a friend of his, trying to side with him, I don`t care... I hope other players understand what i tried to state! Good Luck!

13. Aaape

Aaape Well-Known Member

Well I fail to find the hypocrisy in Kratos since I find the context in his report and the context in his signature totally separate. I don't even consider expressions wtf or omfg as insulting when it comes to signature of Kratos.. Maybe you find them offending, but I don't and I don't think too many do.. That's why I find your statement utterly silly. But hey, if it made you feel any better it's good for you then.

You may think I fail to see your point, but it goes around vice versa..

14. Lisbeth

Lisbeth Member

Jesus, chill out, guys ! You're making this bigger than it really is ...:blink:

15. Lion

Lion Supporter

Closed

andreey, enm4nuel and Lisbeth like this.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.