Report a party ksing

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Kratos, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kratos

Kratos Member

Me alone on spot...
    [​IMG]

they show up here is proof it was still on s1... and then screens of the rest of the party...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and here is 5 minutes later and the 4/5th member of party shows up...they kick the elf and now in party is darkness, d3athheart, kapamypa, shuriken, and dahilakos

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Endymion

Endymion Member

Where you have a full party?
    And If a full party comes on you`re spot and you don`t have a full party you need to leave.

3. Kratos

Kratos Member

doesn't matter if that is true or not they ksed...and then left after 10 minutes or so...and so they ksed...which according to rules is punishable by 2 day ban

and that full party rule is kind of bad...because i could try create full party while they are ksing and then report them...so what if i did that? what would happen then?

and also in the rules it says i am obligated to leave...not that i have to leave

pm me that answer and waiting for admin decision on the ks report

4. Endymion

Endymion Member

A line from the rules:"One player or an incomplet party is obligated to leave the spot if a full party comes to take over.".

If you want to take a spot occupied by a full party you can take it only with the rule of afk.

P.S:Try to read the server rules before you post!

5. Kratos

Kratos Member

i already addressed that in my previous post if you read that...obligated does not mean i must leave spot...just means that i should leave spot so that a full party can take spot and help more people...but i don't have to leave so i'm waiting for admin decision on ks report for them...ks is ks whether i am obligated to leave or not they came on spot where i have proof i was first there and then they continued to ks...so which part doesn't fall under the ks rule?

and also i'm not going to post anymore to stop from flaming until i see admin decision on this subject

6. CyPher

CyPher Member

1) In case they were not all in a party:
    You did not post any ScreenShots of you asking for party and them refusing, or the other way around.

The rules state that: If someone comes to KS you, you have to offer them party, if they refuse to party you, have ScreenShots and post them for a report.
    As i see in the last SS, DarKN3SS was surprised by your prints, and i'm not seeing you offering him party.
    There are no ScreenShots with any party asking or refusal!

2) If they were a full party, then the rules state you have to leave the spot to them.

Conclusion: Report inconclusive!

PS: [!]Rules are rules, you don't have to agree with them to follow them[!]

7. Kratos

Kratos Member

how can i ask them to party when they had full party already? so i ask for party on full party for no reason? not trying to argue conclusion just trying to figure out why someone needs to ask party when their is a full party...

yes rules may say i need to do that...but it is pointless when they already had full party

and cypher...

can you enlighten us about what i and endy were talking about? about if full party comes and ks on spot where someone is active...and if they have to leave or not

8. CyPher

CyPher Member

- it cant be shown in a ScreenShot if all of them were in a party or if there was room for you in their party.

Just clear your head, the decision is the same!

LE: to your post editted 2nd question

And the answer is Yes, if a full party comes on your spot, you will leave the spot to them.

9. Kratos

Kratos Member

this is what i was talking about when i was pointing out the "obligated"

because obligated is not a decisive word that would mean i have to leave...because obligated means that one is urged to leave that spot but not saying i must leave the spot...

10. CyPher

CyPher Member

Dont lecture about the meaning of words if the context and meaning is the same.

Why obligated? Because you get banned if you do not leave and they report you

11. Kratos

Kratos Member

so they can report me without a component of the correct report...they wouldn't have the solo on spot screen that is needed...so really i can't lose by staying there when i am at spot first ... correct?

12. CyPher

CyPher Member

IF they have a full party, and they are lvling on a spot, and you are there next to them lvling as well, then they only need 1 SS to report you, and you will get moved by a GM.

If they abuse this rule and report just to get someone banned, they will be punished as well.

13. Kratos

Kratos Member

so from what you just said...i can make full party go onto spot for lil bit and then screenshot a player afk or not...and with just 1 screenshot they can get ban no matter if they were their first or not?

14. CyPher

CyPher Member

Pretty much, but in the event that a GM is online at that time you have to tell that GM to move the respective 6th player from the spot and only if a GM is not online at that time, you can make a forum report.

There are times on the SSs and we can see if GMs were on in that moment, also to prevent abusing.

15. Kratos

Kratos Member

so what you are saying...is with 1 screen of me with a full party who move onto a spot where non-full party is...i could take screen and report them for ks...as long as no gm is online?...which if it is true could easily be abused because gm are not on 24/7 so someone can be on spot ksing while gm is on and then wait for gm to log off and then screen and report...

and if this is true get ready for reports from me that are to follow what you are saying here....a full party ks a non-full and only 1 screen need to be taken to get them ban...

which means that alot less people will be with 0-1 warnings...alot more will be reaching the 5-6 and not being able to play here...because of this easy way to report someone...

16. CyPher

CyPher Member

In this case D3vilish the only one getting banned will be you for abuse of this rule!

I'll be keeping a close eye on you and investigate your reports with the other players.

As i've said, you dont need to agree with the rules to follow them, so beware, you were already on my bad side for scamming players, thread your future actions carefully.

Discussion ended.