Poll: Cast your vote about /vipnopk command

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Ezekiel, Mar 27, 2016.

?

Remove /vipnopk command ?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

This thread targets the /vipnopk command, players may cast their vote and decide if they want to keep the command or not.

As a result of this thread we have also decided to replace swamp with arena as a vip map, lower entrance level together with all spots being modified to match higher level mobs in order to keep the vip subscription worth the price.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
  2. Ancalag0n

Ancalag0n Member

I have a couple questions about this command. Does it just remove the ability to PK vip players? and is there any cost for using it? Besides paying for VIP of course.

3. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

4. Shameless

Shameless Active Member

Okey, I read whole thread hearing complains without any arguments.

I would be against this command but with some adjustments. Deleting a thing is always the most simple solution but it doesn't mean it is always the right choice.
    Main points on this thing:

- It is abusable now for sure. I don't know if player who are not in guild are being killed or not. The main point is that there are a lot of arguments between leading guilds IMO. Basically, allies are killing each other.
    - In every server guilds MUST compete and fight for the castle. KS, PK wars are part of the game and I simply cannot understand why people get so anxious about it. For example, I got killed, I am like what happened, then I look for a chance to do the same. However, it is part of the game.
    - Getting this command priced is a great idea. Not sure if creations could be the value but that would change a bit of abusing the command.
    - I agree that accessing to swamp must be free. However I think smth should be compensated for vip users. (Don't have an exact idea right now)
    - Cleaning the pk should get much more expensive :)

This is my personal opinion which is not influenced on guild's misunderstandings.

Good luck in cya in game :)
    Shameless

5. Ancalag0n

Ancalag0n Member

So that command doesn't actually prevent VIP players from pking because A: they could just have another pk character or B: they could simply turn the command off right?

6. FaLci

FaLci Member

Do not change anything,will be abused pk .. it ruins everything, players must grow, some players must leave afk ...,and Swamp of Peace work move just for lvl 400 ..

CHEERS

7. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Swamp remains as a vip map, this way you eliminate the idea of having a separate gold server and still make the subscription worth it.

Not if the pk clear tax is increased and I've seen your character being involved many times in pk fights so this shouldn't be a problem.

Swamp should be available starting from level 300 but indeed I just checked and it was set back to 400, probably by mistake while other settings were modified. Still, no one reported this so far and I cannot see why.

8. Forfiter

Forfiter Member

FaLci
    I saw you, when you write: - i have /vipnopk, you cant do anything...
    We talking about pk and you say that you like it. Your earlier thread and screen show it.

9. Shameless

Shameless Active Member

Just got the idea not sure if it is possible to make but..

We could use some kind of timer. I mean if You kill someone you cannot use the command for another 4 hours ( Could be increased, decreased). I guess that would solve the main problem here. If you are killing others you should be aware that you can get killed too. If you live in peace, you can happily use the command.

Increasing the price of PK seems a MUST thing :)

10. Bozkurt

Bozkurt Supporter

this commend push ppl to pk. becouse they trust that no1 can pk them. but if u delete it they will think about night or day. if they pk they wil get pked by the same person. for me best think to do is delete this founction.

Ancalag0n likes this.
  11. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

That won't be possible @Shameless, otherwise we would have mentioned in the first thread.
    Clearing PK tax can be adjusted however this game is a big zero without the pvp concept, it's people who need to be less sensitive when being pked.

@FaLci , Swamp Peace move level is just a wrong setting, if this would have been reported before it would have been fixed until now (it's fixed now but a server reboot will be required for this to be applied)

12. FaLci

FaLci Member

its not about my caracter ...most of the time I removed /vipnopk ... im a top player so not many player can kill me , and yes i like the pk :d but i think of the small players who paid for this command to increase lvl without problems :D
    I am indifferent to this decision, it is the same for me with vipnopk and without vipnopk :D
    we wait your decision

Cheers

13. cretzu

cretzu Active Member

So much drama xD , i won`t vote this because its the same for me , with it on or off , as long as it applyes the same for everyone.
    The only thing that bugs me is that Swamp is a vip map , so only vip get to acces the medusa boss. ( You could have choosen another map for this)

Cheers GodOfWar

Ezekiel likes this.
  14. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Let's see if we can do something about this, however you have to consider that vip subscription must be worth paying for and it's not like medusa is the only boss on the server, right?

15. cretzu

cretzu Active Member

Well Ezekiel i dont know if this is off topic or not but , here`s my sugestion about Vip and the map for the vips :

1st : Vip map should be Arena since we do not actualy use it for anything / we got the vulcans for wars and duels as long as every other maps.
    2nd : After this pull closes u can make arena a non - pvp map where the xp is increaced with 20x , so vips can farm in peace there. (Note: that 20x + xp from vip should only apply in this map and not in others since they have a map just for them selfs)
    3rd : U make there some mid-high lvl spots , so they can have same spots as everyone does in relics/lacleon , but same as those 2 maps just 4mobs/spot.
    4th : Make Swamp a normal map as it should be with pvp allowed , entrance lvl 400 , and spots for master lvl as it is now.
    5th : Make arena entrance lvl around ~200 for every classes.
    6th : Since Vips got theyr non pvp map where they can farm now , this /vipnopk command seems pretty much useles, but its up to you. (as i already said in my previous post i dont really care about this com)

FaLci likes this.
  16. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

This is what I am just testing with Gix now, mainly we are checking out the PvP Last stand event which takes place in Arena because if it restricts players from participating due to arena becoming a vip map then it's a problem. You cannot make a fixed level for every class with normal maps, arena included as the game doesn't allow that so it will remain as default in case we find a work around and just add better bc mobs there while the map bonus sounds like a good idea

17. Alexsander

Alexsander Member

I have a suggestion for solving afk over night:
    -Remake Arena add spots with 5 mobs and inc teir lvl(equal with karutan2 mobs to make it attractive again) coz no one use this map becouse of low xp, not mentioning that if you are killed in Arena you are not moved to a safe zone you can continue lvling.
    Good Luck! Alecsander

18. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

@Alexsander, Arena is a starter map for the new seasons not a main level up map as it was on older ones. We are currently testing out the replacement of the vip map and only then we will remake arena spots so it will worth the vip subscription.

19. Alexsander

Alexsander Member

well this is a custom server you can change anything we are not talking here about seasons standards.

20. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

You didn't get my point. There are plenty of maps, far better than Arena, unlike older seasons where you didn't had many options so we don't plan on following older seasons pattern. We'll leave this one out of this topic for now.

Back to Swamp map. It can be changed with Arena however this would require us to disable tracemarry command as the command cannot be blocked in this map and I doubt players want that.