OPEN BETA Status: FINISHED

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Gix, Feb 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Hello everyone,

Our main website has been updated with an official countdown timer for the server relaunch: http://eternalmu.com/

For the moment the server is online running in OPEN BETA in order for us to test several settings and configs as well as drops and events.
    While we are in OPEN BETA, the experience is set to x9999 and all new characters shall start with 132.000 stats (remember that values after 65535 get reseted in most games so you'll see having 928 stats but in reality you got more: http://prntscr.com/a4dtwu) and 500kk zen to it makes tests easier. Use the /add command to distribute stats. Everything you need, items wise, is added to the npc's near lorencia bar (jewels, wings, potions, weapons, boxes, skills, spells, etc)

About 50 standard shared public accounts have been created as it follows:
    test1 | test1
    test2 | test2
    test3 | test3
    test4 | test4
    test5 | test5
    test18 | test18
    test29 | test29
    test30 | test30
    test48 | test48
    test49 | test49
    test50 | test50

* If you wish to have your own separate account during the OPEN BETA send me a private message here with the account name and password you want (make sure its no longer than 10 characters).

Ingame Commands (adding just the most important ones for testing at the moment)
    /addstr
    /addagi
    /addvit
    /addene
    /addcom
    /clearpk
    /bet
    /betcancel
    /betbless
    /betsoul
    /marry
    /divorce
    /tracemarry
    /accept
    /duel
    /betduel
    /partyduel
    /offtrade
    /freezen
    /clearinv ( /clearinv Gix )

All details reffering to the open beta tests shall be posted into this thread as well as suggestions.
    Most events starting time has been already set as well as drops/rewards but there are few left to be decided (mostly custom events).

During the next few days the thread and webpage shall be updated with server settings/info and new threads regarding the open beta and launch date will be created in several popular forums. Topsite advertising banners will be purchased at the end of the month so we can vote and get better ranked for the days that are left until the server relaunch. (no sense to add a vote button now as all topsites shall reset their votes at the end of the month anyway).

# Download Links Removed # The OPEN BETA shall be closing soon.

NOTE: Make sure to set your DEP (Data Execution Prevention) for Windows essential and services only if you got problems running the client.
    System Properties >> Advanced Tab >> Settings Button >> Data Execution Prevention Tab

For Windows 8/10 users with outdated graphic card drivers that might encounter interface problems(transparent menu) make sure to update video drivers to the latest version.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
    Vigant, Lion and NazguL like this.
  2. Gix

So for the moment start testing the exc/socketed items, jewels drop and misc drop such as heart of love, medals, firecrackers, boxes (cherry, candy, chocolate, heaven, etc).
    Clear your inventory if you wish to run separate tests and just add the items keywords inside the Official MU Helper. Report everything inside of this thread.

Tests should be reported per 1h / 2h of gameplay (remember to specify if you tested for 1h or 2hrs)

PS: Mini wings (min lvl. 1) are already added in lorencia at pasi mage shop. As I said, items are placed around lorencia bar at npcs

Last edited: Feb 16, 2016
    BIiZzArDK likes this.
  3. Gix

Nice, ~20 players online during the very first hour of BETA.

4. SaLuMiN

SaLuMiN Member

Hello , I have a problem , because when i pressed the game start, strap fills and the game window closes. What Can i do to play ?

5. Gix

You use bitdefender? If not, check out the Note on the DEP solution.
    Open a new conversation with me if you require further assistance so we can kep this thread clean.

6. Gix

@zjamnik pointed out something I've forgot to change. Max stats have been changed to 32767 so with a maximum of 65000 stats from RR+GR you can max one of the attributes and this way you'll be able to create different character builds which is going to make the game a lot more exciting.

zjamnik and Mirson like this.
  7. NightBlue

NightBlue Well-Known Member

YO gix i move to lorencia market and now i cant change map.

ERROR :warp command window cannot be used at the Lorencia Market..

8. Gix

That's normal. You cannot use warp command window in loren market. Click on Julia NPC (located right near the vault) to get back to lorencia.
    You have the same NPC in lorencia as well that may warp you to loren market.

9. VICTOR

VICTOR Member

after more than 15 minutes waiting to appear Dark Elf(Hero) for 3rd quest.
    no trace of dark elf. :|
    update: when I wanted to go Lorencia got disconnect
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  10. Gix

Just warped to Refuge and Dark Elf is there as you can see http://prntscr.com/a49g3k . Someone killed it before you got there, that's why you couldn't see it.

Default regen time is 10800 seconds for this boss so that is 3 hours.

+ I've reduced regen time to 10 seconds during beta so try again as now it will respawn right away.

VICTOR likes this.
  11. VICTOR

VICTOR Member

Yes you are right,
    the 3rd quest all goes well, excuse.

update:Swamp Of Calmness

in Swamp Of Calmness in an area is a little problem, Of course I do not see anything serious, but if you can solve,fix it.
    I mention that only in an area from image, in other everything is ok.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Gix

You're reffering to the strange mini-map text? That's fine. You see those characters because you don't have all installed languages to your windows and some special characters like ( , ' , ", etc are forbidden as a sql anti inject protection. You will notice that sometime you won't see that long text, however that is only visual and installing cyrilic (i think this was it) windows language pack will make it see as normal. As you said, not a big deal.

PS: Those who performed exc/socket/jewels drop test got anything to report?
    Yesterday before going afk I've modified the exc items drop as it was a bit too high and currently seems to be well ballanced, I'll test few spots though.

VICTOR likes this.
  13. Gix

Made a small change. Creating a new character will bring now 130.000 free stats instead of 65.000 (remember that values after 65535 get reseted in most games so you'll see having 928 stats but in reality you got more: http://prntscr.com/a4dtwu) so you can max your characters during tests. No point to limit them in BETA as we want tests to progress as fast as possible.

14. VICTOR

VICTOR Member

I can not delete character lvl 1.What password?

15. Gix

Just hit OK, personal ID is not required for now.

VICTOR likes this.
  16. Dariv

Dariv Member

Hi. I have win7 64 i got NET Framework 4.0 and higer, I turned off firewall and antivirus and i did DEP solution, I've entered to the game for 4/5 seconds I've seen an inventory and the game was shutted down

17. Bozkurt

Bozkurt Supporter

dl horse and bird doesnyt get lvl. if there is a reasson for it pls let me know :) other wise it sould be bug.

18. Gix

That depends, where did you get them from?

@Dariv if you managed to get ingame and see the content isnide it then it's not DEP related. DEP is for those whose MU client doesn't start or closes right away after the loading window.

19. Bozkurt

Bozkurt Supporter

from npc. so i better try with which i will make.

ps : still doesnt get any lvl. i made it by my self. it doesnt get any exp. but my dl is lvl 400

Last edited: Feb 20, 2016
  20. Gix

Just tested and works fine, you're maxed thats why so you can't get any extra exp.
    Create a new dl, add 1K+ command and here is the result: http://prntscr.com/a5t7kk

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.