Solved Can't connect-

Discussion in 'x100' started by chuoikhoz, May 22, 2017.

1. chuoikhoz

chuoikhoz Member

After Rebooted server i can't connect (seem when i was disconnected and client keep re-connecting but failure and server dected as usual that's why they blocked ip i think).

Client keep reconnecting several hours (i was sleep during server reboot) now i can't connect anymore..... before i have to wait like 30 mins to connect.

Can it be check and fixed ?

My internet service have ard 12 guys playing this MU......

Thanks.

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Hello. The problem is on your side, can't tell the reason why you are unable to connect but most likely your provider is performing some maintenance and might have blocked several external connections.
    You have to contact your provider and ask them what's wrong as there are others people connected from Singapore and they are currently online, we don't block ips.

I also suggest you do a router reset and see if it's working.

3. chuoikhoz

chuoikhoz Member

Hello ,

Thank you for answered.... after waiting for a while it's ok now.

Would it possible to disable auto connect in client ? If possible how to do it ? I'm still suspecting it's the problem and would like to disable it from client.

Thanks

Ezekiel likes this.
  4. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

You can't disable it, however reconnect system can't possibly be related to your problem and besides you disconnected before the reboot happend. @Gix is right, probably your internet provider or one of the oversea upstream providers experienced technical difficulties and sometime when this happens you may be unable to connect to some services that are hosted outside your country. The fact that you had this before and it self fixed proves the theory, as long as no other players experienced similar problems to yours.