Solved Donates

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by killerkong, Apr 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. killerkong

killerkong Active Member

i have question if i donate lets say today and its season 8 and by next month you'll be having season 10/11 and will have a complete wipe.....will my donated cash/points/Wcoin can be refunded??? or it will be transfer so latest season? :)

2. Offspring

Offspring Active Member

Would be great if at least existing coins/points could be transferred to newer season server.

3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

We always fully refund credits from past six months or more when a new database starts and add them there, however the current season 8 server is not shutting down, it will continue to run as a separate server since it's hosted on his own dedicated server so those who still enjoy it won't be affected by this and they can play on both servers at the same time if they want to. No upgrade can be done to the current version so Season X Part 3 needs a new database since it uses a whole different structure, files, developers, etc.

@Offspring, no server does that for simple obvious reasons.

4. killerkong

killerkong Active Member

huh?

5. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Season 8 cannot be upgraded to Season 10 and keep the same database due to having a different database structure.
    The current season 8 server will remain online and continue to work as normal so there will be two servers: Season 8 and Season 10

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.