Bring me back to life!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jukato, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Jukato

Jukato Active Member

Hello everyone! Hows going? :)
    It's me again :). I was not here for a long time, so im coming with some questions.

Primero -
    I was thinking about gettin back here, but it still does not play here a lot of people (maybe its our fault, maybe someone else), anyway...we can fix it :) But how? Posting on a publications from few months ago? its not the best idea. Maybe someone has a solution to fix this problem?

Segundo -
    Any old players still playing here? it could be nice to see some friends :)

Tercero -
    Whats going on with Castle Siege? Are here any guild to make some competition about that?

vipi, Jukato

2. Shameless

Shameless Active Member

I doubt any of old crew is still playing. Jukato, any chance I could get your skype contacts ? :)

Cheers

Jukato likes this.
  3. Jukato

Jukato Active Member

i thought so :( It could be nice to rush castle siege again
    Where are Play4Fun for christ sake? They were so excited at the beginning, but few weeks after they dissapeard in the fog :(

Offtopic:
    Why this thread does not appear at the top of the forum(i mean at "latest replies")?

4. Sm0uker

Sm0uker Active Member

hi guys !
    althought we were hard enemyes in game i still liked play aside with all of you on this server !
    yes its a pitty it got no more old players wich we used to see)

Ezekiel and Jukato like this.
  5. Shameless

Shameless Active Member

I promise to come back if they decide to open a new server or wipe 100x one :)

Ezekiel likes this.
  6. Jukato

Jukato Active Member

Love to see that! Ill be the first person who join to new project :D

Ezekiel likes this.
  7. donpuia

donpuia Supporter

Hey guys. Just logged in to check whats around here and nothing :( It would be nice to have a Castle Siege battle for the old times.

Ezekiel likes this.
  8. Bozkurt

Bozkurt Supporter

to be honest i have an idea to change it. there is no point to have another half reset server while they have non reset server. it would be nice if they change 100x to full reset server. i belive most of players would be back. or maybe its too late to get them back who knows. but trying is better then not trying .

Ezekiel likes this.
  9. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Max stats is a bad idea because people will always complain about how unbalanced this game is. The reason why most medium servers nowdays have reset cap limit and burn stats after reset is because it offers a better pvp balance against servers with max stats and takes longer to max your character too. In MU, once players have reached max stats will most likely start looking for another fresh start server, not many will continue grinding for a long time after that.

When it comes to 32767 stats there are going to be a lot of discussions about how a certain class is stronger than the other and this is because majority of players don't understand that each class has it's advantages and disadnvantages. Besides, it's impossible to balance a reset server straight from lower reset values and up to max because some classes will get a higher damage on low reset compared to others.

Fear not, there will be multiple realms that you will be able to choose from so you will be able to pick the one that suits you better. Gix already ordered new servers, we have the latest S10/S11 server files too and soon we will start the BETA. As always, we are here to stay and we will continue to be one of the longest private servers alive. :)

10. Bozkurt

Bozkurt Supporter

i was part of it from the beggining and it will be same in the future. lets wait and see the next seasson. this was disapointing for me!.!.!.!.

Ezekiel likes this.
  11. romanul

romanul Senior Member

Hello Guys !!! who still playng ??

12. bullsht

bullsht Active Member

Hi, new guy here... you probably don't know me but i still play sometimes. Mostly during hh only.